• filter:
  • 140 41 42434445
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Free shipping on order of $100 or more. Use code "Acorn". Expires, Wednesday October 8.

rated:
Free shipping on order of $150 or more. Use code "F10H7C". Expires, Wednesday October 16.

rated:
20% off purchase of $175 or more through Monday October 13. Enter privatesaleoct at checkout.

rated:
extra 20% off final sale
enter code EXTRA20 at checkout (valid thru 10/18/08)

rated:
Anyone have a shipping or discount code for this week? Thanks.

rated:
Not the best coupon ever but
Free shipping on orders of $195 or more with FREESHIP

rated:
That's fantastic - thanks!

rated:
TRICKORTREAT - FS for orders of $100 or higher.
BOOO - same, valid until Oct 29th.

rated:
ROCKCENTER - Free shipping on any order! Just used it!

rated:
ROCKCENTER Freeshipping on any order.

Thank you! Just used it.

rated:
ROCKCENTER is no longer working for me... used it the other day but now when trying to apply it to an order consisting of a pair of regularly-priced jeans it says this:

Promo code ROCKCENTER entered cannot be applied for this Order. Please review the details of code ROCKCENTER.

I'm scratching my head here... did they add a minumum dollar amount to this code?

Edit: I added a sale belt to my order to bring the subtotal from $98 to $107. Same message appeared.

rated:
EXTRA30 does exactly as it says. Applies only on sale items.

rated:
g10ny said: EXTRA30 does exactly as it says. Applies only on sale items.

Just used that one! Have been waiting for it for like 2 weeks... but does anyone else find it entirely frustrating that if you're buying a few small sale items, the shipping and handling charges completely cancel out the extra 30%?

rated:
Yep. Also the selection on the sale items is very hit and miss.

rated:
princessdairy said: g10ny said: EXTRA30 does exactly as it says. Applies only on sale items.

Just used that one! Have been waiting for it for like 2 weeks... but does anyone else find it entirely frustrating that if you're buying a few small sale items, the shipping and handling charges completely cancel out the extra 30%?

The shipping cost must be biting them hard. I remember, this spring I splurged on some JCrew items, but I kept buying them a few at a time, and since I only bought them with FS coupons, I don't think they made too much money out of a $10 item, with UPS 2 day FS.
I guess that's what they want to prevent.

rated:
What bites me is that if you make a purchase from the red phone in-store in order to take advantage of a promotion that they only offer in-store (like the additional percentage off sale when there's no online code) they say they can't waive the shipping fee even if there are regularly priced items in your order as well! I placed a $780 order from the red phone last week, about $400 of which was regularly priced, and they charged me $18.50 to ship! Fortunately they agreed to reverse the shipping charge after I advised them that the phone rep had told me my full price items would qualify my order for free shipping which was true.

And btw if anyone's wondering how someone can afford to spend so much at jcrew in this economy, I bought quite a number of jcrew gift cards on eBay last week with 25% msft CashBack so I saved a TON

rated:
yes.........

rated:
Anyone have a free shipping code...?? Thx!

rated:
lewdaz said: Anyone have a free shipping code...?? Thx!
Right now, oddly, it looks like there are no current coupons. You should continue to check J.Crew Aficionada daily as I find her to be the best source for current codes and promotions.

rated:
J.Crew is offering free shipping with purchases of $150+ with promo code BT-60. This offer expires 11/22/08

rated:
I was told by a sales associate in a store that there will be additional 20% of sale items in store (not sure about online) starting tomorrow Friday through Saturday (11/21 - 11/23)

rated:
jcrewmunchie said: I was told by a sales associate in a store that there will be additional 20% of sale items in store (not sure about online) starting tomorrow Friday through Saturday (11/21 - 11/23)

extra20 for 20% online off sale items this weekend

rated:
when is the F&F sale?

rated:
EXTRA30 for 30% off Sale Items right now.

rated:
New J crew deal: now through thursday

if you spend $100 then 20% off, $150 then 25% off, or $200 then 30% off.

online and b&m

code is HOHOHO

rated:
You get free shipping as well!

Just purchased $256 worth for $108! NICE

rated:
kinley said: You get free shipping as well!

How did you manage to get 30% off of $256 to equal $108?

rated:
shk said: kinley said: You get free shipping as well!

70% of $256 is 179.2, so I assume kinley wanted to say $180.
With tax, it's just shy of $200.

But... how are you getting free shipping?

rated:
Nice with the HOHOHO code. I just got my wife a coat that she wants. Normally would have cost oevr $290 and I just got it for $191. Thanks fatwallet!

rated:
g10ny said: shk said: kinley said: You get free shipping as well!

70% of $256 is 179.2, so I assume kinley wanted to say $180.
With tax, it's just shy of $200.

But... how are you getting free shipping?

I got free shipping as well. I think it is part of the HOHOHO code or maybe only if you spend over $200.

rated:
Extra 20% off sale items online and in stores. Only works on already discounted items. free shipping on orders over $125

Code: EXTRA20

http://www.jcrew.com/index.jsp?srcCode=EMSL00886

rated:
Don't know if it's been posted, but J Crew also mailed out 25% discount cards good through Dec 15. I just went to my local J Crew and got the 4 pocket wool coat, retails for $350, (this one: http://www.jcrew.com/AST/Navigation/Sale/AllProducts/PRDOVR~99304/99101588264/99304.jsp, it's really soft) which was marked down to $199, they price matched it to the same coat in another size that was $149, then I got the 30% off sale discount, then stacked the 25% discount on top for a net cost of about $78. The personal shopper said that the total 55% off was better than the employee discount. I got over $1000 worth of stuff (not all was on sale) for $500 or so. I told my coworker about it, and she went back and got three coats! Tip: if they don't have your size out on display, don't assume they don't have it in the back. we got everything we wanted just by asking the personal shopper if they had our sizes.

rated:
DoubleDip said: Don't know if it's been posted, but J Crew also mailed out 25% discount cards good through Dec 15. I just went to my local J Crew and got the 4 pocket wool coat, retails for $350, (this one: http://www.jcrew.com/AST/Navigation/Sale/AllProducts/PRDOVR~9930... it's really soft) which was marked down to $199, they price matched it to the same coat in another size that was $149, then I got the 30% off sale discount, then stacked the 25% discount on top for a net cost of about $78. The personal shopper said that the total 55% off was better than the employee discount. I got over $1000 worth of stuff (not all was on sale) for $500 or so. I told my coworker about it, and she went back and got three coats! Tip: if they don't have your size out on display, don't assume they don't have it in the back. we got everything we wanted just by asking the personal shopper if they had our sizes.

i was looking at the university coat with thinsulate. they dont have medium in stock. if i buy it online in large, can i bring it to the store and exchange it for a medium? also, i heard the quality of the coats has gone down over the years. i had this coat a few years ago but lost it. it was my fav one. any thoughts on that?

rated:
Extra 30% off orders of $150 or more and free shipping. Dec 15 and 16 only. Enter Jingle at check out.

rated:
I can order $150 worth and just take back the stuff I dont want in store for full credit right?

rated:
no, you can't.

rated:
yes, you can, i.e. you can return it and get back what you paid for it.

rated:
i'm sorry - i thought he meant full price, not what he paid. my bad!

rated:
One time use only coupon - $25 off $125 purchase 099101699168

rated:
no coupons?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014