• filter:
  • 14 5 67845
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Here is the friends and family 30% off link. Valid May 15th - 19th.

30% Off Coupon

Enjoy!

rated:
Thank you so much Monkeyboy! Hehehe, now I can use it at different store.

rated:
$20 off $80 and free shipping code FSW-265. I just used it and it worked.

rated:
That's great news soulwoman! I'll go ahead and reflect it in the thread title.

$20 off $80
Use coupon code: W3-265
Exp. ?

rated:
Just checked and you're "officially" right soulwoman! Don't have an expiration date on it, but it's definitely free shipping on $20/$80!

$20 off $80 and Free Shipping
Shipping: Free with this offer
Comment: Does not apply to sale or clearance items.
Use coupon code: FSW-265
Exp. ?

rated:
0o0o0ohhhhh! Here I go again!

rated:
Any free shipping code?

rated:
Free shipping codes are on page 9 of this thread. Look carefully next time buddy.

rated:
I mean the free shipping code without any limit.

rated:
Free shipping code: RPS-228 is still alive! I just tested it with a $39.99 item. If you're so unsure, why don't you give it a try uppchy.
Happy shopping.

rated:
www.jcrew.com/promos/S02/family/family.jhtml

too lazy to link or do a search anyways thirty percent off printable coupon may 15th through the 19th only.

rated:
Muhlani, you gotta be one hot chick buying all these JCrew clothes all the time. And to think I thought I shopped a lot!

rated:
Shopping is hot!!! I just love shopping... especially bargain shopping!

Edit: Hey gimmiegimmie, you're the third person that posted about the "Friends & Family 30% coupon." Here's the order of who & who posted where; 1st Monkeyboy posted on May 11, 2002 9:52 PM, in this thread at the bottom of page 9., 2nd Coreynyc posted on May 13, 2002 8:56 AM, on a new thread., and 3rd GimmieGimmie posted on May/13/2002 7:42 PM, in this thread on page 10.

rated:
ooops what can I say didn't want to read this whole thread and I will just plain admit it I was lazy thats what happens when your job sucks and your salary.....

rated:
"New" Clearance Sale - up to 70% off - announced today. . .

Coupon codes aren't supposed to work, but RPS-228 should work for free shipping. . .

women
men

rated:
I just checked the "clearance" section. There isnt anything newer or cheaper...

rated:
actually the men's section looked pretty good - in particular, i noticed that some of the cotton sweaters have been further reduced to $19.99, although they're only available in limited sizes.

rated:
I was really impressed with how easy it was to return online orders to the store. No instant refund or anything, but with free shipping and free store returns... Woo hoo!

rated:
Just wanted to clue you guys into a post in the J. Crew Friends & Family thread that I started.

Someone posted that they were able to apply the 30% OFF F&F discount to their store phone order. As you know, there's free shipping on phone orders made in the store.

This means that there is 30% off & free shipping on catalog orders through Sunday! Pretty good if there's something in the catalog you want.

rated:
i called in a bunch of stuff from the catalog instore because the JCrew by my work sucks. when i spoke to the csr, he said that they could only let me use the friends and family discount if they didn't have it in the store. and of course i said they didn't! but they really didn't =) most of it anyways.

another cool thing i did was that i asked the csr if they would honor instore prices if they were still listed in the catalog. i wanted the square ring slides and they are listed as $58 in the catalog and online but only $29.95 in store. But they had ran out off my size. the csr said that all he needed was employee verification and i nabbed the first one i saw and put him on the phone. and then badda bing, i got my shoes for $29.95! granted they are on back order, i got these shoes for a little over $20 and they're supposed to be sent the first month of june. just in time for summer! woohoo!

rated:
Do they have a catalogue in store?

rated:
jerron - yes, the catalogs are usually at the registers. . .

rated:
25% off all Men & Women shorts.

Plus Women's solid jersey knits 2 for $20, expires 5-27-02

And Men's micropique polo 2 for $44 ($50 for big & tall).

rated:
Free Shipping code: RPS-06

I got this one by entering their $1000 shopping spree sweepstakes, which you can do by clicking HERE

rated:
Free shipping with $50 purchase
Does not apply to sale or clearance items.
Use coupon code: AMZ-5
Expiration: 6/30/02

rated:
25% off kids clothes! My son loves this stuff and he's VERY picky.

Kids link

rated:
Another $20 off $80

Not valid in sale and clearance.

Code: SE5-20

Expires: 6-3-02

What's up with all the 'SE' code lately?

rated:
$20 off $80

Not valid on sale and clearance.

Code: V5-259

Expires: 7-6-02

rated:
$20 off $80
Does not apply to sale or clearance items.
Use coupon code: RV5-259
Expiration: 07/06/02

Free shipping with $50 purchase
Use coupon code: AMZ-502
Exp. ?

rated:
B&M are having additional 25% off ticketed merchandise (sale/clearance).

WHAT DOES "Durables Store" MEAN?

rated:
I used to work for J. Crew, so I can answer that question.

There are 3 clothing lines/classifications used internally at J. Crew for both men & women:

Durables, Workwear, & Classics.

Durables are the casual stuff, while Workwear & Classics are the fancier stuff. I was never able to figure out what the difference between Workwear & Classics was from a design standpoint. So, lets just say that Classics are more expensive and a little more for going out than to work.

So, a durables store is a smaller, casual clothing only store.

rated:
What kind of clothes is considered "Durables"?

rated:
new stuff added to in-season sale...
25% off over 200 items!

rated:
Like I said, Durables are the casual clothing (jeans, t-shirts, shorts, etc)

rated:
The in-season sale are still expensive... compare to what I've purchased at one of J.Crew factory store. For example, I bought this Patterned jacquard skirt at J.Crew factory store for $9.95 + 20% discount for visitor, and Ruched V-neck for $9.95 + additional 25% off in-store over the weekend. YMMV...

I found this pant on sale at the factory store for $27.99, but it's only $19.99 online... Petite plaid pant

rated:
Hi,

I just got this one in the mail today

$20 off $80
Code: IR-260
Expire: 7-6-02

"Not redeemable on sale or clearance merchandise"

rated:
Just receive this in my email.

$20 off $80

Code: 2080-SE5

Not valid in Sale/Clearance

Expires: 6-10-02

rated:
Too much to look through, but if not already posted,

free shipping on $50 or more

Use code AMZ-5 at checkout.

Expires: June 30, 2002

www.jcrew.com

rated:
There's a new rule when you order through the catalog at their retail stores: The coupon have to match with the catalog's MEDIA #.

So from now on, please post the media # along with the coupon, or else the coupon can't be apply to other catalogs. Media # is on the back of the catalog with blue-highlights.

Sux.

EDIT: Can some list the Media # for the following coupon code please?

W3-265

RV5-259 expires: 7-6-02

V5-259 expires: 7-6-02

IR-260 expires: 7-6-02

rated:
$20 off $80
Code: 2080-SE5
Valid until : 6/10/02
For online purchase only.
Not redeemable on sales or clearance merchandise.

http://www.jcrew.com/content/email/S02/e5re/cs.jhtml

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 14 5 67845
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014