• filter:
  • 16 7 891045
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
at least JCrew doesn't have those phony british accents like victoria's secret while you're on hold. . .

rated:
Those ladies have the 'Ohio accent'.

rated:
lol.

rated:
They do, don't they??

"Yes, Ma'am. No, Ma'am."

rated:
Is it me or does it seem like J.Crew's csr are getting *itchier than ever? Even the men are cranky! Sheeesh.

rated:
I got a good guy the other day who gave me a $43.00 credit. Many items I had just purchesed went on sale.

rated:
Wow, the KIDS section stuff on sale are cheap! I put like 6 items (4 for my lil sister and 2 are for me, all Girl's clothes) in the cart, total $65. Good deal.

rated:
2 Free Shipping Codes.

Code 1: RPS-P
Code 2: RPS-F

Expires: 8-31-02

No Minnimum purchase, not valid on sale/clearance (I tested the codes to make sure).

rated:
So everyone having problems placing orders at the store with free shipping and 20 off 80 code?

rated:
I did, that's why I havent order through the store's phone ever since last week. They're really strict about this $20 off $80 code over the phone now, it's either free shipping or the $20 off $80 discount.

Some csr guy lied to me that he knew about this policy for a 'long' time now. I know he lied b/c I made an order with another csr lady before him and she didnt say anything about this stupid policy.

rated:
$20 off $80 (Online only)

Code: SE6R-20

Expires: 7-22-02

Not valid on sale/clearance

rated:
Free Shipping

code: RPS-06

Valid on everything including Sale/Clearance.

Expires: 7-31-02

rated:
Cropped wool plaid pant $88 is the coolest pant I've ever worn! This pant is amazing, I just try it on and whoa! My butt look like J.Lo's butt, hella big... haha I'm short & skinny, so this is surprising.

Ladies, you gotta try one on to believe what I've just wrote.

rated:
oh my god - the last thing i need i a butt- enhancer! I'm already giving Ms. Lo a run for her butt- money. . .

glad it works for you muhluni005!

rated:
I think it's the welted back pocket that make my butt look BIG.

EDIT: Oh Yeah!!! J.Crew B&M are having some insane sale on dresses.

Burnt-out strapless dress ($68), on sale $19.95

Silk georgette dress ($128), on sale $39.95

rated:
thanks muhluni005! i just go the georgette dress in black. i think its a good idea to post B&M deals here too cause then we don't have to worry about not finding our size. anyways, thanks!

i don't know if its just me but i can't fit JCrew strapless dresses for crap. i feel like such a giant cause either the hip part is flapping above my waist or its so low it fits like a bustier! i'm not even that tall! sigh...

btw, the femme chiffon shirt rang up as $19 something instore (B&M). i returned one that was too big almost a month ago. its going for $38 in the catalog right now. when these first came out they sold out really really super quick. it has that cool iridescent striping like the voile dress.

rated:
I'm tempted to get the Gergette dress also.... hmmmmmm.

rated:
What is with the new fall line being exactly the same stuff as last year? How lame.

And that femme chiffon shirt is huge! I usually wear XS/S and there is no way even an XS in that thign will fit me. I was really disappointed b/c it IS pretty.

rated:
i don't think its supposed to be really fitted. i wear mine really loose with the buttons on the side unbuttoned so its kinda like a slit. come to think of it, it is pretty huge. oh well, i still think its cute.

rated:
Free Shipping on $75 or more purchase.

code: RET-200

expires: 9-7-02

not valid on sale/clearance.

rated:
$20 off $80 online only.

code: FE1-20

expires: 7-29-02

not valid on sale/clearance. blah.

rated:
$20 off $80 online only.

code: FE1R-20

expires: 8-19-02

Not valid on sale/clearance as usual.

rated:
never mind. . .

rated:
Whatever happen to discount code for the catalog/ in-store phone orders??

rated:
Just got the catalog today.

$20 off $80 (valid on phone order, catalog, and JCrew.com)

code: W1-195

expires: 9-21-02

Not valid on sale/clearance.

rated:
$20 off $80 online only.

code: A-702

<< Coupon code valid until August 31, 2002. Redeemable for online purchases only. Merchandise total should be $80 or more before taxes are added. Only one coupon per customer. This coupon cannot be used in combination with any other offer, prior purchases, or gift certificates. Offer good only in the U.S. and Canada. Not redeemable on sale or clearance merchandise. >>

---------------------------------------------------------------

Free shipping

code: F-702

expires: 8-31-02

minnimum purchase of $80 or more.

rated:
Muhluni, how do you get so many of these codes? I never get them anymore....do they jest love you that much more? i'm hurt.....hehehe...

rated:
I got the two code that expires on 8-31-02 are from this.

I don't know why you dont get them any more.. but all I know is that I make a lot of purchases from them for the past few months, under several names and emails to one address,.,., So I usually get at least 4-5 catalogs to my house, and only one of the 4-5 catalogs have the $20 off $80 coupon code.

rated:
Having a secret sale again...unfortunately the prices aren't great or is it the merchandise that isn't so great?

Secret sale

rated:
Free shipping with $80 purchase: LINK

Take $20 off $80 purchase: LINK

Edit by Moderator: Thank you for participating in the forums. However, the link you provided benefited a site other than, or in addition to, the one making the offer. Please in the future provide the most direct link possible.

rated:
Added items to 70% off clearance

rated:
Just checked out the added clearance - they've really added quite a bit - worth a look. . .

Don't forget to use those free shipping w/ no minimum purchase codes that muhluni005 posted . . .

2 Free Shipping Codes.

Code 1: RPS-P
Code 2: RPS-F

Also don't forget to use Ebates for 2% back at JCrew. . .

rated:
I asked a manager yesterday about how many friends & family day they have each year, he told me that there should be like 2-3. He also mention about the Corporate sale (20% discount!) coming in about two weeks. Hope this is true.

Hey, I think it depends on which cSR you get when you're ordering through the phone @ the store to get S/H + $20 off $80 coupon.,.,. b/c I tried yesterday and this CSR was really nice! I asked her if I'm gonna get free shipping for ordering with the $20 off $80 coupon @ the store and she said yes. YMMV depends on the CSR. I think this CSR is kinda new, b/c she didnt even asked for my catalog id #! IMO, just hang up when a cSR is giving you a hard time and then dial again to get a new/nice one.

rated:
Another Free Shipping code is

RPS-2F

good until December 31st, 2002 with no min and works on clerance

rated:
$20 off $80 Online only.

code: FE2-20

expires: 8-26-02

not valid in sale/clearance, blah blah blah.

rated:
Just got this in the catalog

$20 off $80 Online, Catalog.

code: E2-190

Expires: 10-5-02

Blah.

rated:
this free shipping coupon was great
just order two pairs of flip flops on sale
for total of 17 shipped!!
i didnt want to pay 5 dollars for shipping
on such cheap purchase
THANKS AGAIN!!!

rated:
Free Shipping on $75 or more.

code: FSR-190

expires: 10-5-02

Not valid on sale/clearance. blah.

rated:

rated:
$20 off $80 online only.

code: FE2R-20

expires: 9/3/02

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 16 7 891045
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014