• filter:
  • 17 8 9101145
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Free Shipping.,.,., no minimum required (tested this code on a total purchase of $35, clearance merchandise).

code:
RPS-0103

expires: 3/31/03

Valid on everything.

rated:
hey muhluni005,

you sure do a lot of work for JCrew. didnt think to check this thread when i posted that free s/h code

rated:
noANANDforme - J.Crew is one of my fav store to shop.

rated:
Does anyone know if you can use a code twice? I mean, if I use it on one order one day and then again on another order a few weeks later, will it work? I guess I could try, but if someone knows, please tell me. Thanks

rated:
I've tried it twice before. They caught me using this Free Shipping code twice, so they charged me the shipping rate instead of giving me free shipping.

Becareful.

rated:
fwiw, i've used the free code twice in a row numerous times and haven't been busted yet. . .

rated:
Muhluni - That sucks.
I guess I'll just trudge on over to the store to get my free shipping, then.
Thanks

rated:
oops...

rated:
hyzenthlay - try pressing the reply button once next time, stop double posting girl!

EDIT: I'm glad I'm not the only one abusing J.Crew's coupon. haha.

rated:
Here I go again!

$20 off $80 or more purchase. Valid Online only.

Code: 20-FE2 Expires: 9-17-02

--------------------------------------------

$20 off $80 or more purchase. Valid @ JCrew.com, Catalog by Phone, and by Mail.

code: W2-185

expires: 10-19-02

rated:
$20 off $80
Does not apply to sale or clearance items.
Use coupon code: L2-10
Expiration: 10/31/02

rated:
Is L2-10 valid online only??

EDIT: $20 off $80 online @ JCrew.com only.

code: PKG-190

expires: 9-30-02

rated:
Any Coupon that I can use in Sale and clearance section ?

rated:
talamisu - fwiw, my experience is that you can use the free shipping coupons in the sale/clearance sections. . .

rated:
noidyho - what's fwiw mean?

rated:
Thx...btw, in there clearance section in Outwear theres some
good price on the jacket, i use free shipping with no problem.

rated:
muhluni005 said:

<< noidyho - what's fwiw mean? >>

For what it's worth

rated:
Thanks Kev24.

----------------------------------------

EDIT: $20 off $80 or more. Just checked and it's not Free shopping for $75 or more purchase.
code: IRT-180

expires: 11/02/02

blah.

rated:
$20 Dollars off $80 Dollars or more. Code IR - 190. Expires October 5, 2002

rated:
20% off any purchase
Does not apply to sale or clearance items.
Use coupon code: E-02
Expiration: 09/15/02

rated:
GOOD NEWS!!!!!

$20 off $80 or more purchase plus FREE SHIPPING!

code: FSE3

expires: 9-24-02

Valid online @ JCrew.com only.

Not valid in sale/clearance.

-----------------------------

40% off selected WOMEN's cardigans.

rated:
$20 off $80 expires 9/30/02. Code: PKG-190. One per customer.

rated:
$20 off $80 or more @ JCrew online & catalog.,

code: V3-179

expires: 11-2-02

not valid in sale/clearance.

rated:
10% off $80 or more purchase.

code: DI-SE

expires: 10-1-02

rated:
FREE Shipping and $20 off $80

code: FSRE3
expires: 9/29 11:59pm

not redeemable on sale/clearance

online only

rated:
excellent! i've been waiting for a return of the $20/$80 AND Free s/h!
welcome to fw, wilnbrow.

rated:
I have a question. When it says coupon cannot be applied to sales and clearance items, does the site actually prevent using the coupon? I tried FSRE3 and it deducted $20 and applied free shipping to 2 ribbed cotton cardigans marked at 40% off, total $81.60. So with taxes and discount, it came to $66.70.

Does JCrew charge the additional $20 and s/h later? TIA

rated:
scrabbler - if the site "lets" you use it, by all means do! just report back so we know there's a loophole!

rated:
Scrabbler - the additional 40% off for selected cardigans aren't located in the sale/clearance section... so the coupon should be fine.

thanks wilnbrow for another $20 off $80 + free s/h!

rated:
Free Shipping.,.,., no minimum required (tested this code on a total purchase of $35, clearance merchandise).

code:
RPS-0103

expires: 3/31/03

Valid on everything.

rated:
haha.,.,., you're copying my post?

rated:
Schweet. Did the $20/$80 w/ F/S deal on a few goodies. Thanks for the heads up. Although I had some "regular" items as well, I had 2 clearance items too...code worked just fine (mighta been the "regular" items that let it go through, but either way, I'm happy).

Thanks again.

rated:
Hey all,

I haven't seen this posted yet but correct me if I'm wrong...

1. This weekend, get 20% off all outerwear at JCrew (online and B&M, don't know about catalog but I would presume it's the same).

2. There's some new stuff added to the clearance section online.

3. I was talking to my boss and there will be an upcoming Friends and Family event sometime in the month of October. I'll post the dates as soon as I find out and when we receive the paper copies of the coupons in the store.

Jocelyn

rated:
no problem, it's only a problem when i spend all my money at the store.

rated:
another Friends & Family?
Didn't you just have one? hehe
The more the better though!

rated:
I talked to one of the csr over the phone and she told me that the 20% off all outerwear might end soon b/c their inventory is almost empty. Too bad this is for online and B&M only. Darn it! Should've order this before the $20 off $80 expired on Sunday. GRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

rated:
Well, we just had Corporate Event a few weeks ago but Friends & Family is 30% instead of 20%. All I know is that it'll definitely be after the outerwear sale ends.

rated:
20 off 80

20-E3

expires 10/16/02

only online, not valid for sale or clearance merchandise.

rated:
Just so people know, I got word yesterday that the 20% outerwear sale is ending Oct 11 (at least for retail stores--I can't speak about catalog/online) so you have until next week to find another 20 off 80 coupon to use! Oct 11

rated:
thank you

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 17 8 9101145
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014