Does anyone know if you can use a code twice? I mean, if I use it on one order one day and then again on another order a few weeks later, will it work? I guess I could try, but if someone knows, please tell me. Thanks
I have a question. When it says coupon cannot be applied to sales and clearance items, does the site actually prevent using the coupon? I tried FSRE3 and it deducted $20 and applied free shipping to 2 ribbed cotton cardigans marked at 40% off, total $81.60. So with taxes and discount, it came to $66.70.
Does JCrew charge the additional $20 and s/h later? TIA
Schweet. Did the $20/$80 w/ F/S deal on a few goodies. Thanks for the heads up. Although I had some "regular" items as well, I had 2 clearance items too...code worked just fine (mighta been the "regular" items that let it go through, but either way, I'm happy).
I haven't seen this posted yet but correct me if I'm wrong...
1. This weekend, get 20% off all outerwear at JCrew (online and B&M, don't know about catalog but I would presume it's the same).
2. There's some new stuff added to the clearance section online.
3. I was talking to my boss and there will be an upcoming Friends and Family event sometime in the month of October. I'll post the dates as soon as I find out and when we receive the paper copies of the coupons in the store.
I talked to one of the csr over the phone and she told me that the 20% off all outerwear might end soon b/c their inventory is almost empty. Too bad this is for online and B&M only. Darn it! Should've order this before the $20 off $80 expired on Sunday. GRRRRRRRRRRRRR.
Just so people know, I got word yesterday that the 20% outerwear sale is ending Oct 11 (at least for retail stores--I can't speak about catalog/online) so you have until next week to find another 20 off 80 coupon to use! Oct 11
Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.
Members of our community may attach files to a post in accordance with the User Agreement. FatWallet is not responsible for the content, accuracy, completeness or validity of any information contained in any attached file. Files have *not* been scanned for viruses. Be especially wary of Excel files which may contain malicious content.
Earn Cash Back while you shop - just 3 simple steps.
1. Sign Up so we know who to pay! (It's FREE.)
2. Shop through FatWallet for deals from your favorite stores. Your online purchases earn Cash Back that builds in your FatWallet account.
3. Get Paid by requesting a payment via check or PayPal.
FatWallet coupons help you save more when shopping online. Use our Coupons Search to browse coupons and offers from thousands of stores, gathered into one convenient location.
As part of our FatWallet Community, you can share deals with almost a million shoppers in our forums. Forum content is generated by consumers for consumers. Share deals, money-saving tips, and more. It's FREE, fun, and addicting.
Our customer experience team is here around the clock - real people ready to assist.