• filter:
  • 12 3 4545
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
still got to pay shipping..

rated:
RPS-131 still works for free shipping. Just used it today.

rated:
$20 off $80
Does not apply to sale or clearance items.
Use coupon code: FE8-20
Expiration: 01/21/02

thanks for the good news on the free shipping code chapjae - welcome to fw.

rated:
Im so happy! I got my suits today. They always have petite sized suits on sale in their warehouse sales..... FUll JCrew suits (jacket and pants) always $105!

and those great yoga pants for $16.99...

rated:
used the $20 off $80 coupon code today
placed order using the phone @ the store..
so.. i get free shipping and $20 off..on the new items !!
what a great deal !

rated:
$20 off $80
Use coupon code: 2080-SE1
Expiration: 01/28/02

$20 off $80
Use coupon code: IR-300
Exp. ?

rated:
$20 off $80
Shipping: $4.95 and up
Use coupon code: SE1-20
Expiration: 02/18/02

rated:
Another $20 off $80. . .
Use coupon code: VR2-289
Expiration: 4/6/02

rated:
FREE Shipping with $80 purchase
Use coupon code: PNV-105
Expiration: 03/15/02

rated:
Free shipping codes don't work now? I was using RPS-228 for the longest time.

rated:
Debs, I think you're right about RPS-228 still working for free shipping on anything and everything. I can't confirm 100% though - the last time it worked for me (for clearance items) was about 2 weeks ago. Please report here if it's working for anybody out there.

rated:
$20 off $80
Use coupon code: SE2-20N
Expiration: 03/04/02

rated:
And another. . .

$20 off $80
Use coupon code: SE2-20B
Expiration: 03/04/02

rated:
Are you guys gonna continue posting more JCrew's coupon code? I really need a valid free shipping code for any & everything.

rated:
muhluni005 - here's the deal as of today, as far as i know -

The RPS-228 free shipping code bonanza ended I believe on 2/28 (maybe that's where the last part of the code came from? )

Right now, all that I know of are $20 off $80 codes, such as VR2-289 which is valid through April 6th. If you order at a b&m phone, you won't have to pay shipping.

Hope that helps.

rated:
noidyho - thanks for the code, but all I really need is a free shipping code to buy some stuff in the clearance section online. I wanted to buy these stuff online b/c I wanted to earn points for memolink.com
I also try to put RPS-331 but it was invalid.

rated:
m- your only hope then is to go to a b&m and order from there - no discount (clearance), but shipping should be free. good luck.

rated:
Thanks, Noidyho for your thread last week on the free shipping code for clearance.

rated:
my pleasure, loggia.

here's another $20/$80

$20 off $80
Use coupon code: 20N-SE2
Expiration: 03/11/02

rated:
I am definitely gonna make another visit at B&M J.Crew on Monday!! Oh yeah, the unhemmed skirt arrive, waiting for the other item.

rated:
If you want to use the free shipping code, all you need to do is add a regular price item together with the clearance item, and just bring the ones you don't want back to B&M to return. I did it and it works!

rated:
nsh099 - What free shipping code are you talking about??

rated:
Yeah...give it up!

RPS-228, RPS-131 -- these do not work.

rated:
For free shipping, you could try RPS-127, which has been around for a while.

If you're gonna spend $80, here's a code for you:

Free shipping on $80
Use coupon code: PNV-105
Expiration: 3/15/02

rated:
I just received the catalog and saw another $20 off $80 code. Hope this isn't a repost.
Code: IR-290
Expired: April 6, 2002

They also said, "One credit per family." Does this mean that you can only use it once?

rated:
$20 off $80
Use coupon code:E2S-20N
Expiration: 03/18/02

rated:
ho hum . . .

$20 off $80
Use coupon code: E2S-20B
Expiration: 03/18/02

rated:
noidyho - You should also make it clear which code is valid online or phone or BOTH. I think I tried to use on of the code that expired on 3-18-02 over the phone at the store, but the lady told me that it's valid online only.

rated:
muhl - I'm sorry if I was unclear - I only post online codes. None of the codes I've ever posted are for use in a b&m store, unless you order on the phone at a b&m store, speak to customer service, and ask them to let you apply an "online" code.

Sometimes the csr's let you apply the code no problem, other times, like with the recent RPS free shipping code, it can only be online. I actually have no way of knowing whether or not an online code will be allowed on a phone order except by trial & error. In the future, you might try a code on the phone first at home b4 shlepping over to the b&m store. Also, if you whine enough and start to make a fuss, generally the csr WILL transfer you to somebody who has the magical powers to use the codes on the phone - I know, cause I've done it.

rated:
Don't worry noidyho. I always come prepared with a long list of codes, just incase the csr won't accept one of them.

rated:
lol muhluni005.

I know what you mean -

The other day I was in a b&m J Crew and I asked the manager about this - whether or not you always can apply "online" codes at the b&m to get free shipping too - she said YES. But of course experience sometimes has shown that the answer is NO. So, it seems that even the personnel at the stores are just as confused as us lowly peasant customers.

rated:
$20 off $80
Comment: Does not apply to sale or clearance items.
Use coupon code: V3-279
Expiration: 05/04/02

rated:
When does SE3-20N expires??

Do you think J.Crew factory outlet stores are cheaper than the retail stores? How are the prices??

rated:
SE3-20N expires 4/8/02.

rated:
$20 off $80
Use coupon code: FS-279
Expiration: 05/04/02

EDIT: FREE SHIPPING ON THIS CODE TOO!! Thanks muhluni!

rated:
I wish they would bring back those $20 off $80 plus Free Shipping.

Edit: Is it true that the code FS-279 includes Free Shipping also? I just saw it on TB's family coupon section.

rated:
Good news everyone!!!!!

Use coupon code: FS-279
Expired : 5-4-02

Includes FREE SHIPPING!!!!!
I just tested it and it work like a charm!

rated:
Oh my god, that's HUGE news! Thanks muhluni005!

rated:
Does this include clearance stuff? If not, I suppose I can order one item that isn't clearance, get the $20 off $80 purchase plus free shipping...

rated:
I hope they'll put the Dresses, Shirts, ans Skirts on some % off soon!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 12 3 4545
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014