• filter:
  • 123 4 545
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
FREE SHIPPING (Not sure about the limit. But I saw the sticker on the new catalog said "Free shipping! with your purchase of $75 or more).
Code: RPS-228
Valid till Unknown.

I just found out today at my local J.Crew, one of the associate even called the internet csr and varified.

rated:
Woo Hoo! Code: RPS-228 Works on sale items, AND there are a few new sale items in men's.

rated:
What was your total purchase??

rated:
None of the codes work since i bought something under $20.00. If anybody has a code for free shipping for no minimum purchased post it please.

rated:
Why don't you buy something over $75-$80? And when the order arrive, just return the items that you didn't intend to buy in the first place.

rated:
Just used the code for free shipping. My total was under $50 something.
I guess there's no minimum

rated:
Cool, RPS-228 just worked on clearence items.
Two pants for $30. WOW!!!!

rated:
Thanks DealBoy2002, britestar, & SeekER99 for confirming that RPS-228 works on clearance & sale merchandise with NO MINIMUM. I've updated the title to reflect the news.

rated:
I'm so tempted to click the check-out button.
Gotta wait until April 6 again. Already went up to my montly limit. April 6 will be the new start!!

rated:
lol muhluni005! I know what you mean - I'm actually looking at the site right now.

they've got that sweet sparkle wool halter top reduced to $9.99 from $58. . .

rated:
That's one of the sale item I have in my cart!!!

rated:
scary!

rated:
don't worry, I wear XS.

rated:
LEATHER JACKET

was 250 now 50

rated:
Just got an email that they're having another clearance! Hopefully the codes will work on it. Please report back if you have success or failure. . .

Men's Clearance

Women's Clearance

rated:
Favorite long-sleeve shirt
originally 40.00
T-shirt

rated:
This is an incredible deal! Thanks for the heads up re the bomber jacket, ericgitelman!

I just ordered the following for a total of $66.46 (free shipping with RPS-228 code):

Fine-gauge pocket sweater 47892
GREY HEATHER XL 1 In Stock $38.00 -$32.01 $5.99
Fine-gauge pocket sweater 47892
CRANBERRY L 1 In Stock $38.00 -$32.01 $5.99
Leather bomber jacket 49672
CHOCOLATE M 1 In Stock $248.00 -$198.01 $49.99

There goes my clothing budget for the month!

rated:
Just got another "J Crew Corporate Event" coupon.

20% off at retail stores or online

code: CORP402

coupon

rated:
BTW- the leather jacket is a WOMEN'S jacket- there is nothing on the page that indicates that, so I wanted to let everyone know so they don't order it by mistake like I did

rated:
the site stubbornly refused the RPS-228 code. I don't know if this has anything to do with the fact that I've used this code at least 20 times this year or because i'm registered for quick checkout. anyways, after punching in the code about three times it finally worked, yay! so in case you have the same problem, persistence pays off. whopee!

rated:
I got 4 blouses for $27!

Great Deal!

rated:
Dagnabit!!! I mistakenly ordered the bomber jacket thinking that it was for males. I called JCrew approximately an hour and a half after I placed the order and they say that the order is already shipping and that I can't do anything about it. Now I have to send the item back via insured UPS ground once I receive it.

What a hassle!

rated:
All you need to do is when it is delivered, do not open it and just refuse shipment. If it is sent via UPS tell the driver you are refusing shipment and to return it back to J. Crew. If you miss UPS, just call them and tell them you are refusing shipment and they will pick up the package and return it. If it is sent via mail, just write on it "shipment refuse, return to sender". Cross out your address and circle J Crews. Drop it in any mail box. I'm suprise J Crew did not tell you this.

rated:
That would be fine as long as you didn't order any other items.

Take it back to B&M.

rated:
Mail Order returns at B&M is a hassle. They have to send it back to HQ and credit your account later.

RPS-228 just worked great!

Thanks.

Noidyho update title and text to reflect working coupons please.

rated:
first of all, blizzardo, welcome to fw!

As far as updating the title - the title currently includes "EDIT: RPS-228 FREE SHIPPING ON CLEARANCE, NO MINIMUM!!; $20 off $80 AND Free Shipping!!"

So, that reflects the RPS-228 deal and also the $20/$80 deal with free shipping. I'm not sure what else you'd like to see happen. . .

lmk.

rated:
Well, maybe a little recap is in order, given all of the excitement over the past few days. . .

So, basically all ya need to know at this point is the following:

1. $20 off $80
EDIT: FREE SHIPPING ON THIS CODE! Thanks muhluni for this discovery!
Does not apply to sale or clearance items.
Use coupon code: FS-279
Expiration: 05/04/02

2. RPS-228
FREE SHIPPING - NO MINIMUM, APPLIES TO SALE/CLEARANCE TOO!!
Expiration unknown.

Hope that helps. . .

There are some other current $20/$80's floating around, by why bother with them when you can get free shipping as well!)

btw, muhluni - i wear an xs too. . .

rated:
So you're that chic who stole my future sparkle halter sweater!
Oh well, the moment you posted the deal for $9.99, everyone who've read this post probably ran and check it out onto their cart. No more XS Cream Tweed Sparkle Halter Sweater. I can live w/out it, no biggy.

Edit: Did you notice something about the code with free shipping?

FS-279... fs= free shipping??

rated:
Don't know why I'm listing this, since it's not as good as FS-279. . .so just ignore this code.
$20 off $80
Use coupon code: E3N-2080
Expiration: 04/15/02

rated:
Wow! They added new & cute stuff!! Hmmmmm....

rated:
Happy birthday to this thread. It's 365 days old

rated:
wow - good point britestar!

btw, welcome to fw.

rated:
New Code: VA-269 $20 off $80 Exp. 06/01/02

rated:
in the clearance section it says coupon and other promotions are not valid, will that result in a chargeback after they verify orders placed.

rated:
jedipimp - my experience with JCrew is that they never do chargebacks or anything yucky like that - basically wysiwyg - if they give you the discount on the screen, you'll get the discount in real life.

hope that helps.

rated:
Has anyone try ordering a "regular" price item & a "clearance" price item in the cart and was able to applied one of the $20 off $80 code to work?? Please let us J.Crew addicts know.

rated:
Hi muhluni005 - yes, I've tried that one and unfortunately they're on to it - never been able to get it to work with a true clearance item bringing the total up to $80.

rated:
Free Shipping
Minimum purchase of $75 or more.
Not valid in sale/clearance.

Code: FSP-280
Expires: 5-4-02

Silly me, the code was in the back of the Spring '02 catalog. I got that catalog the same day I discovered the other FREE Shipping code RPS-228.

rated:
$20 off $80

code: SE4-2080
expired: 4-22-02

Not valid in sale & clearance.

rated:
$20 off $80
Use coupon code: V4-269
Expiration: 6/01/02

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 123 4 545
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014