• 14 5 67846
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Free shipping and handling
Code RPS-06
expires 6/30/02

noidyho, please change the title to read JCrew instead of J Crew so that folks can search to find this "official" find this thread.

rated:
Debs - I know what you mean - I've actually thought about that - the problem is that the fw search as you know "counts" spaces so when you search for JCrew you wouldn't get J CREW. So if I changed the title as you suggest we'd just have the same problem in reverse, iykwim. But I'll do the other suggestion - to have both ways of spelling it. Thanks for the point.

rated:
Debs - The code RPS-06 supposedly has a minimum $80 purchase - were you able to use it with less?? That would be very good.

Free shipping with $80 purchase
Does not apply to sale or clearance items.
Use coupon code: RPS-06
Expiration: 06/30/02

rated:
Tryed using the FS-279 code today when I bought some Warehouse sale stuff, but it didn't work (yes, the total was over $80) . The rps-228 did work though.

rated:
Another $20 off $80
Code : SE4-R20
Valid till : 4/29/02
Not redeemable on sales or clearance merchandise
Shipping $4.95 up

rated:
Dang! That puts a new spin on the free shipping code!

rated:
lol debs.

rated:
Not from the warehouse sale, just from the "clearance" - this seems like an exceptional deal -

The cotton ladder-stitch cardigan is now down to $39.99 in desert and raisin colors.

link

rated:
Another $20 off $80
Code : 20-SE4
Valid till : 5/6/02
Not redeemable on sales or clearance merchandise
Shipping $4.95 up

P/S: SORRY for posted so many identical Msg, I got error msg when I post. End up trying to repost and found out that all of the posts were sucessfully posted, even with the error message
Edit by Moderator: No problem! I cleaned up the previous messages.

rated:
They're having the 40% off in-store sale!!! Probably trying to get rid of the spring collections.

rated:
Did you see anything good?

rated:
It's just the same stuff on sale. They're marked lower than two weeks ago. Like this lace-trim shirt used to be $14.95, but now it's $9.95.... My local J.Crew have a lot of pants on sales... worth a try and go check it out. Good luck. Yes, I know... I'm hella addicted to J.Crew

Oh yeah, don't forget the $20 off $80 + Free Shipping code: FS-279 expires tonight @ 9pm pacific.

rated:
Darn it...I missed it. Are there any other codes with a discount and free shipping out there?

Anyone...anyone...Bueller?

rated:
I was pondering, J.Crew stand for Japanese Crew?

rated:
$20 off $80: 20-SE4R
exp. 5/13/02
not redeemable on sale or clearance merchandise

rated:
Hey there,

I recently got my shipment from the warehouse sale, only to find one of my shirts with a cigarette burn on it. It was wrapped and folded well, like it had never been worn or used...but go figure! This was rather dissapointing from J.Crew!

rated:
Never buy any clothes that have angora (rabbit hairs) or any other kind of hair..... Yuck! It feels so itchy....

rated:
$20 off $80
Use coupon code: PET-06
Expiration: 05/20/02

rated:
I found this one, but don't know about an expiration date:

$20 off $80 purchase use code: W3-265

rated:
Did anyone received J.Crew's "Friends & Family 30% off" invitation? From Wednesday May 15 through Sunday May 19, 2002 in the retail and factory stores.

Wow, I think they're not going to post these kind of discount online anymore?? That's why they're sending on a postcard in snail-mail. (Just wondering)

rated:
Here is the friends and family 30% off link. Valid May 15th - 19th.

30% Off Coupon

Enjoy!

rated:
Thank you so much Monkeyboy! Hehehe, now I can use it at different store.

rated:
$20 off $80 and free shipping code FSW-265. I just used it and it worked.

rated:
That's great news soulwoman! I'll go ahead and reflect it in the thread title.

$20 off $80
Use coupon code: W3-265
Exp. ?

rated:
Just checked and you're "officially" right soulwoman! Don't have an expiration date on it, but it's definitely free shipping on $20/$80!

$20 off $80 and Free Shipping
Shipping: Free with this offer
Comment: Does not apply to sale or clearance items.
Use coupon code: FSW-265
Exp. ?

rated:
0o0o0ohhhhh! Here I go again!

rated:
Any free shipping code?

rated:
Free shipping codes are on page 9 of this thread. Look carefully next time buddy.

rated:
I mean the free shipping code without any limit.

rated:
Free shipping code: RPS-228 is still alive! I just tested it with a $39.99 item. If you're so unsure, why don't you give it a try uppchy.
Happy shopping.

rated:
www.jcrew.com/promos/S02/family/family.jhtml

too lazy to link or do a search anyways thirty percent off printable coupon may 15th through the 19th only.

rated:
Muhlani, you gotta be one hot chick buying all these JCrew clothes all the time. And to think I thought I shopped a lot!

rated:
Shopping is hot!!! I just love shopping... especially bargain shopping!

Edit: Hey gimmiegimmie, you're the third person that posted about the "Friends & Family 30% coupon." Here's the order of who & who posted where; 1st Monkeyboy posted on May 11, 2002 9:52 PM, in this thread at the bottom of page 9., 2nd Coreynyc posted on May 13, 2002 8:56 AM, on a new thread., and 3rd GimmieGimmie posted on May/13/2002 7:42 PM, in this thread on page 10.

rated:
ooops what can I say didn't want to read this whole thread and I will just plain admit it I was lazy thats what happens when your job sucks and your salary.....

rated:
"New" Clearance Sale - up to 70% off - announced today. . .

Coupon codes aren't supposed to work, but RPS-228 should work for free shipping. . .

women
men

rated:
I just checked the "clearance" section. There isnt anything newer or cheaper...

rated:
actually the men's section looked pretty good - in particular, i noticed that some of the cotton sweaters have been further reduced to $19.99, although they're only available in limited sizes.

rated:
I was really impressed with how easy it was to return online orders to the store. No instant refund or anything, but with free shipping and free store returns... Woo hoo!

rated:
Just wanted to clue you guys into a post in the J. Crew Friends & Family thread that I started.

Someone posted that they were able to apply the 30% OFF F&F discount to their store phone order. As you know, there's free shipping on phone orders made in the store.

This means that there is 30% off & free shipping on catalog orders through Sunday! Pretty good if there's something in the catalog you want.

rated:
i called in a bunch of stuff from the catalog instore because the JCrew by my work sucks. when i spoke to the csr, he said that they could only let me use the friends and family discount if they didn't have it in the store. and of course i said they didn't! but they really didn't =) most of it anyways.

another cool thing i did was that i asked the csr if they would honor instore prices if they were still listed in the catalog. i wanted the square ring slides and they are listed as $58 in the catalog and online but only $29.95 in store. But they had ran out off my size. the csr said that all he needed was employee verification and i nabbed the first one i saw and put him on the phone. and then badda bing, i got my shoes for $29.95! granted they are on back order, i got these shoes for a little over $20 and they're supposed to be sent the first month of june. just in time for summer! woohoo!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 14 5 67846
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014