• filter:
  • 1 2 3459
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
434935402389, expires on August 1, 2006.

rated:
Just ordered a door handle for my 1997 Dodge Avenger- total, w/shipping & 5% off, came to $24.

The local 5-Star Dodge place said "I've got one in stock, normal price is $79, I can give it to you for $68+tax."
I laughed and said "No, thanks!"

rated:
Your discount code is:

Here's how to use it:

* In our Java Catalog, enter your code in the "How did you hear about us" line of the shopping
cart.
* In our non-Java Catalog, enter your code in the "Discount Code" field of the Shopping Cart and
click "Calculate Discount."

**NOTE: We sometimes get calls from people who put the word "discount" in front of their code and
do not get the discount. Please enter ONLY the discount code, no other words or numbers.**

The discount takes 5% off our already-low prices, and there's no limit on order size or the number
of orders. Use the code for your next order, and share the code with friends, neighbors,
relatives, the guy at the corner garage--anyone you know who works on cars or trucks.

This discount code expires on August 29, 2006; so don't wait!

rated:
Hi,

Does anyone have a current discount code for RockAuto that is not expired?

Thanks in advance.

rated:
this thread does not seam reliable.

rated:
Shehzada said: Hi,

Just do an internet search and you'll pop some up easily.

I just wanted to emphasize what the other posters were saying. This company rocks!!! Fast shipping, the best prices shipped (cheap prices AND reasonable shipping) that I've seen, hands down. Customer service is friendly and responds fast.

I've emailed them to see if they have an affiliate program; I think this would be a great addition to FatWallet.com

rated:
Shehzada said: Hi,

Thanks in advance.

Your discount code is:

Here's how to use it:

* In our Java Catalog, enter your code in the "How did you hear about us" line of the shopping cart.
* In our non-Java Catalog, enter your code in the "Discount Code" field of the Shopping Cart and click "Calculate Discount."

**NOTE: We sometimes get calls from people who put the word "discount" in front of their code and do not get the discount. Please enter ONLY the discount code, no other words or numbers.**

The discount takes 5% off our already-low prices, and there's no limit on order size or the number of orders. Use the code for your next order, and share the code with friends, neighbors, relatives, the guy at the corner garage--anyone you know who works on cars or trucks.

This discount code expires on October 31, 2006; so don't wait!

You're welcome.

rated:
Thank you very much Kenja. It is much appreciated.

rated:
Your discount code is:

Here's how to use it:

* In our Java Catalog, enter your code in the "How did you hear about us" line of the shopping cart.
* In our non-Java Catalog, enter your code in the "Discount Code" field of the Shopping Cart and click "Calculate Discount."

**NOTE: We sometimes get calls from people who put the word "discount" in front of their code and do not get the discount. Please enter ONLY the discount code, no other words or numbers.**

The discount takes 5% off our already-low prices, and there's no limit on order size or the number of orders. Use the code for your next order, and share the code with friends, neighbors, relatives, the guy at the corner garage--anyone you know who works on cars or trucks.

This discount code expires on November 14, 2006; so don't wait!

rated:
Rock Auto

Your discount code is: 482591443175

Expiration Date: October 24, 2006

Here's how to use it:

This discount code expires on October 24, 2006; so don't wait!

rated:
thx. got a buck back

rated:
My local Auto Zone and Pep Boy`s were both cheaper for remanufactored starter on a 2000 Chrysler 3.3 Town & Country..plus life time free replacement so there close if it ever goes out again and I would have to ship my old starter back to Rock to get the core deposit..

$99.95 plus tax here plus I got the $45 core deposit back the same day..Not a real big difference but a hole lot less trouble buying local..

rated:
First time heard of www.rockauto.com I guess it is a good place to shop. Just in time to change the breaks on my GF's 01 Xterra and my dad's 98 626. I am new to auto parts normally I just get the pads and rotor from Papboys or Murrpy didn't really pick the brand. I saw that the more expensive breaks are make by Wagner and ACDLEO are they worth to get it? Sorry for the off topic question.

rated:
Always had good luck with this place but I do not recommend buying non-specific branded items. You will get the cheapest of the cheap knock-offs.

Sticking with Delco or whatever and you're good to go. Fast shipping for me too (Michigan).

rated:
BoKingWen said: First time heard of www.rockauto.com I guess it is a good place to shop. Just in time to change the breaks on my GF's 01 Xterra and my dad's 98 626. I am new to auto parts normally I just get the pads and rotor from Papboys or Murrpy didn't really pick the brand. I saw that the more expensive breaks are make by Wagner and ACDLEO are they worth to get it? Sorry for the off topic question.
I just ordered Raybestos front rotors/pads and rear drums/shoes for my Camry last week. Spent $172 after shipping/discount. I will install them this weekend. Thinking about it, I should have bought some Autozone Duralast Gold pads because they have a lifetime warranty.

rated:

Here's how to use it:

This discount code expires on December 5, 2006; so don't wait!

rated:
Thanks to other FW members for the use of their codes, here's mine. I saved about 10% plus did not pay sales tax on OEM parts for my GM truck. Many of the OEM tune-up parts were not available at AutoZone or Advance Auto, they only stocked cheaper aftermarket parts and more expensive "premium" ones. (I'm sure the savings would have been much more if I used the GM dealer as the basis of comparison.) For the tune up parts--spark plugs in particular--I always stick with the OEM part. I know of a number of cases where non-OEM plugs cause driveability problems because proper function of the electronic ignition depends on the seeing the proper resistance of the spark plug. Several experienced mechanics have confirmed this, just a little tech tip.

Discount code 513709456248 expires on December 12, 2006

rated:
I recently placed an order from this merchant. Nothing but good luck from them. Any further discounts off their prices are a definate hot deal.

rated:
I've ordered from them before - mainly Delco stuff that's either overpriced or not available locally. Fast shipping and great prices. The additional 5% off only sweetens the deal.

Now if it's a part that you need to do a core swap on (like the Chrysler starter example above) - you probably WILL be better off buying locally.

rated:
I've ordered from Rock a few times and have been very happy with their prices, service and quick shipping. Keep in mind that they use wholesalers around the country to fill and ship orders which can drive up the shipping cost depending on what is ordered and where you are located.

rated:
I bought a boost control solenoid from them for my wrx, pretty much the best deal around.
My 5% code is 496507455223, but is only good until November 14 2006.
-a

rated:
Anybody has a rockauto coupon. I need to purchase big item so coupon will be handy. I will post mine once I get it.

rated:
gnawrot said: Anybody has a rockauto coupon. I need to purchase big item so coupon will be handy. I will post mine once I get it.
tkmoto posted a coupon that expires in Dec.

rated:
Thanks for the info. Somehow I expected most up to date coupon on the last page.

rated:
Is this site usually the cheapest? I'm looking to replace a few minor parts--mirror glass for a side mirror, a headlamp assembly, etc. (My wife and I have had a few incidents of bad luck with rocks, etc lately.)

The 5% coupon is nice, so thanks for sharing...

Looks like this place is highly regarded.

rated:
E0FE30495B72

Expires 2/10/07

I've gotten many parts from this company and never had any complaints. I don't think these guys have a warehouse becuase it seems like what you order comes to you directly from a distributer. For example I placed an order for 6 different parts and they all came from different locations at different times. So it looks like they are some sort of middleman. Their prices on some parts are unbeatable though so one wonders how they do it...

rated:
altonb1 said: Is this site usually the cheapest? I'm looking to replace a few minor parts--mirror glass for a side mirror, a headlamp assembly, etc. (My wife and I have had a few incidents of bad luck with rocks, etc lately.)

The 5% coupon is nice, so thanks for sharing...

Looks like this place is highly regarded.

I'm not sure about replacement body parts, but wear and tear items are cheaper than most.

rated:
Just checked an exhaust pipe for an '88 Corolla FX and although Rockauto had the lower price, after shipping, the local parts store had it cheaper. It was close.

rated:
Just got an mail with a code:

Thank you for being a www.RockAuto.com customer! To show our appreciation, we have a special discount for you.

Your discount code is:

Here's how to use it:

* Enter your code in the "How did you hear about us" line of the shopping cart.
* If you are using our traditional HTML catalog, please click the "Submit" button to the right of the field.
* Your discount will automatically appear, subtracted from your order total.

This discount code expires on February 20, 2007; so don't wait!

rated:
Thanks! The 5% coupon worked great.

rated:
i saved $15 each on two exhaust pipes. Tried to add an air filter
and a heater hose to the order but the shipping went up by like
$22 so it wasnt worthwhile... Ordered those two items from autozone
and the shipping was only like $6. autozone didnt have the
exhaust pipes so had to do two orders.

rated:
572681521202 for use by March 13 2007!

rated:
556238183858 - expires feb. 13 2007

rated:
Used it today, still working!

Thanks OP.

rated:
Thank you for being a www.RockAuto.com customer! To show our appreciation, we have a special discount for you.

Your discount code is:

Here's how to use it:

* If you are using our traditional HTML catalog, please click the "Set" button to the right of the field.

This discount code expires on May 29, 2007; so don't wait!

rated:

Your discount code is:

Here's how to use it:

* If you are using our traditional HTML catalog, please click the "Set" button to the right of the field.

This discount code expires on June 5, 2007; so don't wait!

rated:
Thank you for being a www.RockAuto.com customer! To show our appreciation, we have a special
discount for you.

Your discount code is:

Here's how to use it:

* If you are using our traditional HTML catalog, please click the "Set" button to the right of
the field.

**NOTE: We sometimes get calls from people who put the word "discount" in front of their code
and do not get the discount. Please enter ONLY the discount code, no other words or numbers.**

The discount takes 5% off our already-low prices, and there's no limit on order size or the
number of orders. Use the code for your next order, and share the code with friends, neighbors,
relatives, the guy at the corner garage--anyone you know who works on cars or trucks.

This discount code expires on June 5, 2007; so don't wait!

rated:
Thank you for being a www.RockAuto.com customer! To show our
appreciation, we have a special discount for you.

Your discount code is:

Here's how to use it:

* Enter your code in the "How did you hear about us" line of the
shopping cart.
* If you are using our traditional HTML catalog, please click the
"Set" button to the right of the field.
* Your discount will automatically appear, subtracted from your order
total.

**NOTE: We sometimes get calls from people who put the word "discount"
in front of their code and do not get the discount. Please enter ONLY
the discount code, no other words or numbers.**

The discount takes 5% off our already-low prices, and there's no limit
on order size or the number of orders. Use the code for your next
order, and share the code with friends, neighbors, relatives, the guy at
the corner garage--anyone you know who works on cars or trucks.

This discount code expires on June 12, 2007; so don't wait!

rated:
Thanks for the coupon. I ordered ceramic brake pads for my van. I will post my coupon when I get email from rockauto. I really like their website.

rated:
enjoy!

Your discount code is:

Here's how to use it:

This discount code expires on June 26, 2007; so don't wait!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014