• filter:
  • 12 3 459
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
I'm not so sure that any of these codes expire. I just used one from 2004 no problem.

Thanks to all.

rated:
Thank you for being a www.RockAuto.com customer! To show our
appreciation, we have a special discount for you.

Your discount code is:

Here's how to use it:

* Enter your code in the "How did you hear about us" line of the
shopping cart.
* If you are using our traditional HTML catalog, please click the
"Set" button to the right of the field.
* Your discount will automatically appear, subtracted from your order
total.

**NOTE: We sometimes get calls from people who put the word "discount"
in front of their code and do not get the discount. Please enter ONLY
the discount code, no other words or numbers.**

The discount takes 5% off our already-low prices, and there's no limit
on order size or the number of orders. Use the code for your next
order, and share the code with friends, neighbors, relatives, the guy at
the corner garage--anyone you know who works on cars or trucks.

This discount code expires on July 10, 2007; so don't wait!

rated:
gnawrot said: Thank you for being a www.RockAuto.com customer! To show our

Your discount code is:

Here's how to use it:

shopping cart.
total.

This discount code expires on July 10, 2007; so don't wait!

Thanks gnawrot. Use code and saved me 5%. Good Price at Rock Auto. However, need to do a little trial and error in order to get the lowest shipping cost.

rated:
another good site for auto parts, after market, good quality, and they always have a $5 off coupon in the banner at least for first order is PARTSTRAIN.COM pretty good prices, IMHO.

rated:
Thank you for being a www.RockAuto.com customer! To show our appreciation, we have a special discount for you.

Your discount code is:

Here's how to use it:

* Enter your code in the "How did you hear about us" line of the shopping cart.
* If you are using our traditional HTML catalog, please click the "Set" button to the right of the field.
* Your discount will automatically appear, subtracted from your order total.

**NOTE: We sometimes get calls from people who put the word "discount" in front of their code and do not get the discount. Please enter ONLY the discount code, no other words or numbers.**

The discount takes 5% off our already-low prices, and there's no limit on order size or the number of orders. Use the code for your next order, and share the code with friends, neighbors, relatives, the guy at the corner garage--anyone you know who works on cars or trucks.

This discount code expires on July 24, 2007; so don't wait!

rated:
Thank you for being a www.RockAuto.com customer! To show our appreciation, we have a special
discount for you.

Your discount code is:

Here's how to use it:

* If you are using our traditional HTML catalog, please click the "Set" button to the right of
the field.

**NOTE: We sometimes get calls from people who put the word "discount" in front of their code
and do not get the discount. Please enter ONLY the discount code, no other words or numbers.**

The discount takes 5% off our already-low prices, and there's no limit on order size or the
number of orders. Use the code for your next order, and share the code with friends, neighbors,
relatives, the guy at the corner garage--anyone you know who works on cars or trucks.

This discount code expires on August 7, 2007; so don't wait!

rated:
Use discount code "RockVal6" for an additional 5% discount
Expires 7/15/2007.

rated:
bruzeh said: Use discount code "RockVal6" for an additional 5% discount
Expires 7/15/2007.

Can that be combined with the codes above for a total 10% off?

rated:
jaydeals said: gnawrot said:

Thanks gnawrot. Use code and saved me 5%. Good Price at Rock Auto. However, need to do a little trial and error in order to get the lowest shipping cost.

Here is my discount code, feel free to use it.

Your discount code is:

Here's how to use it:

shopping cart.
total.

This discount code expires on July 31, 2007; so don't wait!

rated:
Thanks so much for the code. Saved me about $20. :-D. Can use it to buy beer after i am done fixing the car, woo hoo!

rated:
Very nice prices! Thanks.

rated:
Thank you for being a www.RockAuto.com customer! To show our appreciation, we have a special discount for you.

Your discount code is:

Here's how to use it:

* If you are using our traditional HTML catalog, please click the "Set" button to the right of the field.

**NOTE: We sometimes get calls from people who put the word "discount" in front of their code and do not get the discount. Please enter ONLY the discount code, no other words or numbers.**

The discount takes 5% off our already-low prices, and there's no limit on order size or the number of orders. Use the code for your next order, and share the code with friends, neighbors, relatives, the guy at the corner garage--anyone you know who works on cars or trucks.

This discount code expires on August 21, 2007; so don't wait!

rated:
i ordered my tune up parts.
motorcraft wires, air filter, fuel filter, pcv valve, cabin filter
and autolite plat spark plugs for less than $100 shipped.
(there's a $1 per plug rebate on the sparks so that will make it around $90.)

i almost ordered the K&N air filter which is $37 vs $7 for the motorcraft.
I keep reading that it's actually worth it, can anyone comment?

one thing i noticed when ordering is that sometimes the parts come from
difft warehouses. It might be one $3 item making your shipping cost $17
instead of $9. It would be nice if they told you which items would
be in which shipment so we could more easily see the real after shipping cost.

rated:
kafka said: i ordered my tune up parts.
motorcraft wires, air filter, fuel filter, pcv valve, cabin filter
and autolite plat spark plugs for less than $100 shipped.
(there's a $1 per plug rebate on the sparks so that will make it around $90.)

i almost ordered the K&N air filter which is $37 vs $7 for the motorcraft.
I keep reading that it's actually worth it, can anyone comment?

one thing i noticed when ordering is that sometimes the parts come from
difft warehouses. It might be one $3 item making your shipping cost $17
instead of $9. It would be nice if they told you which items would
be in which shipment so we could more easily see the real after shipping cost.

How good K&N filters (and others like them) are, is a controversial subject that brings out VERY passionate opinions. See some of the Fatwallet discussions in the followings links:

K & N

Fram Air Hog

rated:

Your discount code is:

Here's how to use it:

This discount code expires on September 11, 2007; so don't wait!

REMEMBER THE WIKI!

I hope you are happy with the parts you purchased and that your car or truck is once again performing as it should. Please use the RockAuto wiki to share your experience with others.

When I finish a repair on my car, I know what tools to use, what other parts have to be removed to get to the one I'm replacing, what fluids will splash me if I'm not careful, and other useful facts I wish I'd known when I started. I also can recognize the symptoms more quickly if the problem happens again.

Recording this knowledge in the wiki (wiki.rockauto.com) helps others who need to fix the same problem. It may even help you if, like me, you sometimes find yourself replacing the same part years later and struggling to remember how you did it the first time!

The easiest way to find the relevant wiki page(s) is to open the RockAuto catalog, look up the part you purchased and click the "Advice" link.

Thanks again for buying your auto parts at RockAuto!

Tom Taylor
VP Marketing
www.rockauto.com
service@rockauto.com
1-866-ROCKAUTO (1-866-762-5288)
(608) 661-1376

rated:
5% discount code: 743791665611
Good thru Oct 9, 2007

rated:
Good through Oct. 30/07
Your discount code is:

rated:
I've been looking to buy certain parts recently but have found Autozone to be more competitive than RockAuto. The problem arises with the postage costs in most instances.

I've bought items from RockAuto previously and they were the cheapest overall - so make sure you comparison shop before making your order

rated:
Your discount code is:

Here's how to use it:

This discount code expires on November 20, 2007; so don't wait!

rated:

Your discount code is:

Here's how to use it:

shopping cart.
total.

This discount code expires on November 27, 2007; so don't wait!

rated:
Your discount code is: 793695706454
This discount code expires on December 4, 2007

rated:
Your discount code is: 789694529513
This discount code expires on December 4, 2007;

rated:
Your discount code is:

This discount code expires on December 4, 2007

Dennis

rated:
Got a new code in today's e-mail, even though the last code they gave me is still good for nearly a month:

Your discount code is:

Here's how to use it:

This discount code expires on January 8, 2008; so don't wait!

I have ordered from them several times now and love the web page, the prices, and the quick shipping.

Dennis

rated:
Thanks a lot!!! I used coupon to cover shipping. I will post my coupon once I get it.

rated:
Thanks for the codes.

Just got a set of F&R Akebono Ceramic Brake Pads for my M3! W00T!

$30 cheaper than Tire Rack!

rated:
Your discount code is: 869662375634

This discount code expires on February 19, 2008

rated:
One code was enough, since when did this thread become "copy and paste the emails you got?"

rated:
lithdoc said: One code was enough, since when did this thread become "copy and paste the emails you got?"

If every time someone gets a new code they post it, then one will always be available. Looks like right now only 2 or 3 posted codes are still valid. If I get one today that expires later than the last one shown here I will post it.

If it bugs you, just unsubscribe from the thread and check back the next time you need to order from RockAuto .

Dennis

rated:
Dude,
The codes do expire. We need more codes as they expire.

rated:

Your discount code is:

rated:
Your discount code is:

Here's how to use it:

shopping cart.

This discount code expires on February 19, 2008; so don't wait!

rated:
I love rockauto!!!

rated:
Your discount code is:

Here's how to use it:

This discount code expires on March 4, 2008; so don't wait!

rated:
bump

rated:
shipping is a rip-off. They dont seem to combine items and reduce shipping charges. Free shiiping coupons, anyone?

rated:
They ship from various warehouses (I think they drop ship a lot of stuff). The shipping costs vary, and the are always up front about their shipping charges. It usually pays to try to order several items that come from the same warehouse at once (you can see the # of locations in the shipping estimate)

For that it's worth, they recently charged me $6 to ship an axle. That was cheap!

rated:
kanjoos007 said: shipping is a rip-off. They dont seem to combine items and reduce shipping charges. Free shiiping coupons, anyone?

I couldn't agree with you more. I have used Rockauto in the past and they have been good. But lately, I have noticed that their shipping calculation method has changed. Recently, I wanted to place an order for 1 timing belt, 1 belt tensioner and 2 drive belts......total amount added up to $65 until I noticed a shipping charge of $21.50. Outrageous. I called to complain, but got a very generic reply as if they could care less. I guess they feel they're too big now to worry about the average consumer. A friend of mine also had the same issue. He says that nowadays shipping is usually 30% of what your Shopping Cart amounts to.

The 5% coupon does help but not by much......unless your'e ordering a couple hundred dollars worth. FYI....Advance Auto does price match Rockauto which is where I have taken my business.

rated:
IshmaelLeaver said: They ship from various warehouses (I think they drop ship a lot of stuff). The shipping costs vary, and the are always up front about their shipping charges. It usually pays to try to order several items that come from the same warehouse at once (you can see the # of locations in the shipping estimate)

For that it's worth, they recently charged me $6 to ship an axle. That was cheap!

How recent was that? I placed a recent order for 2 axles, 1 distributor cap, 1 tranny filter, 1 pcv valve and 4 spark plugs.........TOTAL SHIPPING.....about $40. I have the receipt to prove it.

rated:
Shehzada said:
The 5% coupon does help but not by much......unless your'e ordering a couple hundred dollars worth. FYI....Advance Auto does price match Rockauto which is where I have taken my business.

That's good to know - I normally check the prices at Autozone as well before purchasing from RA...

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014