• filter:
  • 123 4 59
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
IshmaelLeaver said: They ship from various warehouses (I think they drop ship a lot of stuff). The shipping costs vary, and the are always up front about their shipping charges. It usually pays to try to order several items that come from the same warehouse at once (you can see the # of locations in the shipping estimate)

That has been my experience as well. When ordering some stuff I was going to get an air filter for my son's car, but it about doubled the shipping costs. I dropped the one I picked "brand x" and selected "brand y" for a few cents more and it added little to my shipping cost. The difference was the part I picked was going to have to come from a different warehouse, once I had my cart set with what would come all from a single place the shipping was reasonable.

Dennis

rated:
THANKS

Just ordered some Bosch Icon wiper blades for the GF. Autozone did not carry the sizes I needed.

rated:
A new code for us all. Thanks to you guys I was able to use a code a couple weeks ago. Good Karma!

Thank you for being a www.RockAuto.com customer! To show our
appreciation, we have a special discount for you.

Your discount code is:

rated:
Thank you for being a www.RockAuto.com customer! To show our appreciation, we have a special discount for you.
Your discount code is:

Using Your Discount Code
Enter the code above in the "How did you hear about us" line of the shopping cart. If you are using our traditional HTML catalog, please click the "Set" button to the right of the field. Your discount will automatically appear, subtracted from your order total.

Please note: We sometimes get calls from people who put the word "discount" in front of their code and do not get the discount. Please enter ONLY the discount code, no other words or numbers.

The discount takes 5% off our already-low prices. There's no limit on order size or the number of orders. Use the code for your next order, and share the code with friends, neighbors, relatives, the guy at the corner garage--anyone you know who works on cars or trucks.

This discount code expires on May 6, 2008; so don't wait!

rated:
Your RockAuto discount code 901926739369 will expire on March 25, 2008

rated:
Just in case everyone isn't seeing the fine print.. these codes don't go in the 'coupon code' window, they go in the 'how did you hear about us field' as just the number.. go figure.. :/

rated:
Your discount code is: 673013606878
This discount code expires on July 8, 2008

rated:
digiguy said: Is that site reliable? How are the parts? Anyone ordered before? I'm looking for KYB shock and struts.

Great site, I've ordered and recieved several orders from them. If you can wait a fews days they cheaper on many many parts even with shipping.

rated:
Discount on RockAuto Parts!

Thank you for being a www.RockAuto.com customer! To show our appreciation, we have a special discount for you.

Your discount code is:

rated:
Good deals. Has anyone compared rockauto to ecartoys.com. ecartoys only has import stuff, but their prices are dirt cheap too.

rated:

Your discount code is:

rated:
unlimited use unitil July 22

Your discount code is:

rated:
Your discount code is:

Using Your Discount Code
Enter the code above in the "How did you hear about us" line of the shopping cart. If you are using our traditional HTML catalog, please click the "Apply" button to the right of the field. Your discount will automatically appear, subtracted from your order total.

Please note: We sometimes get calls from people who put the word "discount" in front of their code and do not get the discount. Please enter ONLY the discount code, no other words or numbers.

The discount takes 5% off our already-low prices. There's no limit on order size or the number of orders. Use the code for your next order, and share the code with friends, neighbors, relatives, the guy at the corner garage--anyone you know who works on cars or trucks.

This discount code expires on August 19, 2008; so don't wait!

rated:

Your discount code is:

Using Your Discount Code
Enter the code above in the "How did you hear about us" line of the shopping cart. If you are using our traditional HTML catalog, please click the "Apply" button to the right of the field. Your discount will automatically appear, subtracted from your order total.

This discount code expires on August 19, 2008; so don't wait!

rated:
I've never bought auto parts through the mail, and I do tend to be very particular about auto parts. How do I know they won't send me a bunch of foreign made crap that I don't want? If it matters, I'm interested in buying a Gates Serpentine belt and some Moog inner tie rod ends.

rated:
You pick the brand you want from what they offer and that is what you get. In your case a "Genuine" Gates belt and a Moog part. Rockauto does not have control over where they make the parts and if they are "foreign made crap" or not, but it should be the same Gate and Moog stuff your local parts place has - but at a much lower price and no burning $4 gas to go get it. Rock also has a refund policy, but I have never used it .

Dennis

rated:
Your discount code is:

This discount code expires on August 26, 2008

rated:
Used one. Thanks. Will post mine when arrives. Rockauto rocks.

rated:
Your discount code is:

Enter the code above in the "How did you hear about us" line of the shopping cart.

The discount takes 5% off our already-low prices. There's no limit on order size or the number of orders.

This discount code expires on October 5, 2008; so don't wait!

rated:
discount code 1131881323360 will expire on September 16, 2008

rated:
expires on Oct 19, 2008

rated:
Your discount code is:

Enter the code above in the "How did you hear about us" line of the shopping cart.

The discount takes 5% off our already-low prices. There's no limit on order size or the number of orders.

This discount code expires on December 7, 2008; so don't wait!

rated:

This discount code expires on November 30, 2008; so don't wait!

rated:
Your discount code is:
This discount code expires on December 14, 2008

rated:
Your discount code is:
This discount code expires on December 28, 2008; so don't wait!

rated:

This discount code expires on February 22, 2009; so don't wait!

rated:

expiring February 8, 2009

rated:
Your discount code is:

This discount code expires on May 24, 2009; so don't wait!

rated:

This discount code expires on June 7, 2009;

rated:
Your discount code is:

This discount code expires on June 14, 2009; so don't wait!

rated:
Your discount code is:

This discount code expires on June 28, 2009; so don't wait!

rated:

Your discount code is:

This discount code expires on July 26, 2009; so don't wait!

rated:

This discount code expires on August 16, 2009; so don't wait!

rated:
blah-blah-blah...
The discount takes 5% off our already-low prices.
blah-blah-blah...
This discount code expires on September 13, 2009; so don't wait!

rated:
yada-yada-yada
The discount takes 5% off our already-low prices.
yada-yada-yada
This discount code expires on October 11, 2009; so don't wait!

rated:
21101631757017 expires on October 18, 2009.

Many thanks!

rated:
Your discount code is: 21997771840885
This discount code expires on November 8, 2009; so don't wait!

rated:
Hey, my mirror didn't break until this morning.

Got any more codes?

[edit] Found one:

Expires 12-20-2009

rated:
The december code didnt work for me.

rated:
I found it at tjoos.com and retailmenot. Worked for me within the last 20 minutes on a $27 order. Got 5% off.

Dunno... Did you put it in the "where did you hear about us" box? (it doesn't work in the gift certificate box).

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014