• filter:
  • 14 5 678107
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
chavad said: I purchased a whole whack of these during BF but can't find the rebate forms that made them FAR. What should I do?

Thanks!

1) Next time remember rule #1 of rebates - Always print the rebate form before you order.
2) Call Outpost and ask them to email the forms to you.

rated:
New Freebie Alert with Free Shipping!!!

NORTON INTERNET SECURITY 2006

rated:
Thanks for posting that but beware: $40 of the NIS rebate is with the purchase of any Turbotax/Taxcut software. I'm pretty sure it does not have to be purchased at the same store.

Outpost has some great deals but they do a really poor job of publishing the details of their rebates. On the other hand, their delivery is great (probably more due to DHL Ground than them). My copy of McAfee Wireless Network Security 3-user shipped yesterday (it had been backordered) and it is being delivered today -- Ohio to New York overnight, shipped ground. Not bad at all!!! But -- one of the advertised rebates for that requires the purchase of a router within 30 days -- it is not an upgrade rebate, as stated on their site!

rated:
Does anyone have the PDF of the Better Homes and Gardens : Home Designer from Outpost? Not the manufacturer's upgrade rebate, but Outpost's?

I thought that I did save it off, but now I can't find it.

Really appreciate it if someone could help.

NM, found it, it had a _2 behind it.

http://image.ak.outpost.com/art/rebates_pdf/4244344_2.pdf

rated:

rated:
Elric428 said: New Freebie Alert!

Panasonic KX-TG2970B 2.4 Ghz Cordless Expandable Phone

Not free. You have to purchase 3-year property serurity service.
That is the most ridiculous rebate I have ever seen!

rated:
bob151 said: Does anyone have the PDF of the Better Homes and Gardens : Home Designer from Outpost? Not the manufacturer's upgrade rebate, but Outpost's?
Beware of those BH&G rebates -- they apparently need to be installed and registered to get the rebate! The CompUSA forms claim that the s/n is optional but then in the T&C they say the rebate will not be paid without it!

rated:

rated:
Has anyone figured out the URL for the Netgear rebate??? The link is broken and I can't figure it out. And the text says it's a "Combo Rebate" which makes me think it's not FAR by itself, which would be too bad..

Update: called Outpost CS, the guy there could not find the Netgear router rebate either. He was going to make a note for his supervisor to look into, but he was gone for the day. He did manage to find the ipod mini case rebate, and was going ot email it to me.

They really need to fire the guy who is in charge of setting up the rebate links on their website! At least with the Thanksgiving sales it was relatively easy to guess the correct links. They new ones are nearly impossible, and the Netgear rebate didn't even seem to be in their internal database.

rated:
billrubin said: Has anyone figured out the URL for the Netgear rebate??? The link is broken and I can't figure it out. And the text says it's a "Combo Rebate" which makes me think it's not FAR by itself, which would be too bad..

Update: called Outpost CS, the guy there could not find the Netgear router rebate either. He was going to make a note for his supervisor to look into, but he was gone for the day. He did manage to find the ipod mini case rebate, and was going ot email it to me.

They really need to fire the guy who is in charge of setting up the rebate links on their website! At least with the Thanksgiving sales it was relatively easy to guess the correct links. They new ones are nearly impossible, and the Netgear rebate didn't even seem to be in their internal database.

I also called Outpost about this rebate but they don't have the rebate form.

rated:

rated:
They finally fixed the wording on the Netgear Travel Router product page, and it says:
Rebate with Purchase of Notebook Only! Must be on same invoice
No deal .

rated:

rated:
Thanks for including links to the rebate forms!!!

rated:
New Freebie Alert!

NOVA PHOTO IMPACT PRO 10

rated:
New Freebie Alert!

F-SECURE ANTIVIRUS 2006

rated:
New Freebie Alert!

RESUME MAKER

rated:

rated:
As usual, the router rebate form is not there. The PAP2 requires activation, I suspect the other one does as well. Buyer beware.

rated:
New Freebie Alert!

VASTECH 3 PACK SKIN 4G's

rated:
Is Outpost the only place to get Norton Systemworks 2006 for free? If I have 2005 and buy 2006 am I able to get the rebates (which don't appear when you click the links!!) so 2006 is free? Does someone have the links or copies of the rebate forms for Systemworks 2006 PLEASE! Thanks

rated:
Systemworks 2006 is or has been free at any number of stores. You just have to look at the ads. If the rebate forms are not on the product page at Outpost, then the odds are that it's no longer FAR.

rated:
Look at the ads? As in where? I did a search here and couldn't find anything current. My 2005 expires end of the month so I'm a bit desperate.

rated:
letsee13 said: Look at the ads? As in where? I did a search here and couldn't find anything current. My 2005 expires end of the month so I'm a bit desperate.
They have these newfangled things called newspapers. These things called stores put ads in the Sunday versions of these newspapers. If that fails, you could check www.shoplocal.com and see if anyone has it on sale (CompUSA has Systemworks Premier for $30 AR, not that great a deal). Or you could set an alert here and have Fatwallet tell you when a new thread is created with the work systemworks in it.

Also, you do not really need the new Systemworks. All you really need is an antivirus program since that's the only part that actually expires. Norton Antivirus is a lot easier to find FAR.

rated:
billrubin said: letsee13 said: Look at the ads? As in where? I did a search here and couldn't find anything current. My 2005 expires end of the month so I'm a bit desperate.
They have these newfangled things called newspapers. These things called stores put ads in the Sunday versions of these newspapers. If that fails, you could check www.shoplocal.com and see if anyone has it on sale (CompUSA has Systemworks Premier for $30 AR, not that great a deal). Or you could set an alert here and have Fatwallet tell you when a new thread is created with the work systemworks in it.

Also, you do not really need the new Systemworks. All you really need is an antivirus program since that's the only part that actually expires. Norton Antivirus is a lot easier to find FAR.
Would I not need to delete 2005 Systemworks and install 2006 Norton Antivirus?

rated:
No. The NAV 2006 install will just remove NAV 2005.

rated:
New Freebie Alert!

NOVA DISK ACCELERATOR PRO

rated:

NOVA DISK ACCELERATOR PRO

Has Outpost ever once posted rebate links that work? Neither one does in this case. A $20 and a $10 MIR make this better than free, but of course shipping eats up that overage.

rated:
Of course you'll wait 6 months for your Nova rebate, anyway. I got the Linksys Vonage router rebate forms emailed to me last night, the filenames had it spelld Lynksis -- on both of them.

rated:
Anyone having trouble getting ANY of the rebate links to work and download the file?

rated:
The rebate link I clicked showed an offer with dates good from June 2005-July 2005 ( on their website) are they always like this?
I have never bought from them, and this doesn't encourage me too.

rated:
New Freebie Alert! (Requires purchase of TurboTax)

QUICKEN 2006 BASIC

rated:
New Freebie Alert!

XANDROS DESKTOP STANDARD 3.0

Also available at Buy.com

Link

Both are different offer numbers and both allow 2 rebates per person. Make some $$$'s if you have a Buy.com coupon.

rated:
New Freebie Alert!

NORTON PERSONAL FIREWALL

rated:
New Freebie Alert!

CA ETRUST ANTIVIRUS 2006

rated:

NORTON PERSONAL FIREWALL

One rebate requires purchase of tax software.

rated:

rated:
New Freebie Alert!

SPARE BACKUP

rated:

rated:

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 14 5 678107
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014