• filter:
  • 192 93 949596105
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
I am having trouble with the SnowLizard rebate. I had previously done that rebate several times (limit of 10 rebates per SKU) but now when I go to snowlizard.4myrebate.com and type in offer # SL-10010, it says "No Offer Found Matching that Offer Code!"

Anyone have any suggestions as to what to do? I bought a bunch of SnowLizard products but now I can't access the rebate. I hate to have to return them to Fry's (and pay to ship them back).

rated:
roy7736 said:   I am having trouble with the SnowLizard rebate. I had previously done that rebate several times (limit of 10 rebates per SKU) but now when I go to snowlizard.4myrebate.com and type in offer # SL-10010, it says "No Offer Found Matching that Offer Code!"

Anyone have any suggestions as to what to do? I bought a bunch of SnowLizard products but now I can't access the rebate. I hate to have to return them to Fry's (and pay to ship them back).
Either wait to see if the offer shows up, or call them.

rated:
Flatbob said:   roy7736 said:   I am having trouble with the SnowLizard rebate. I had previously done that rebate several times (limit of 10 rebates per SKU) but now when I go to snowlizard.4myrebate.com and type in offer # SL-10010, it says "No Offer Found Matching that Offer Code!"

The offer was there before but now it is gone. And it was supposed to last until 9/30.

rated:
I got a $45 check in the mail today from Frys for the Susteen rebate from my April purchase. I'm not sure why Susteen refused to pay it, given that they paid the rebate for my Newegg purchase last December when I contacted them about both. But at least I've been paid.

rated:
roy7736 said:   Flatbob said:   roy7736 said:   I am having trouble with the SnowLizard rebate. I had previously done that rebate several times (limit of 10 rebates per SKU) but now when I go to snowlizard.4myrebate.com and type in offer # SL-10010, it says "No Offer Found Matching that Offer Code!"

The offer was there before but now it is gone. And it was supposed to last until 9/30.

Anyone have any info on the SnowLizard rebate that Fry's is still advertising but that has been removed from the 4myrebate web site? There's no way to submit the rebate without being able to pre-register online first.

rated:
Elric428 said:   Smith Micro Anime Studio Debut 8
This one claimed to be back-ordered until next week, but my copy shipped today.

rated:
roy7736 said:   Anyone have any info on the SnowLizard rebate that Fry's is still advertising but that has been removed from the 4myrebate web site? There's no way to submit the rebate without being able to pre-register online first.Why don't you email them at snowlizard@help.4myrebate.com, as listed in the FAQ on the rebate site. Also, is there a phone number on the earlier forms that you had printed?

rated:
billrubin said:   roy7736 said:   Anyone have any info on the SnowLizard rebate that Fry's is still advertising but that has been removed from the 4myrebate web site? There's no way to submit the rebate without being able to pre-register online first.Why don't you email them at snowlizard@help.4myrebate.com, as listed in the FAQ on the rebate site. Also, is there a phone number on the earlier forms that you had printed?

I did e-mail them & I'm still waiting for a response. I will look at an earlier rebate form & see if there's a phone # for them. Thanks.

rated:
roy7736 said:   billrubin said:   roy7736 said:   Anyone have any info on the SnowLizard rebate that Fry's is still advertising but that has been removed from the 4myrebate web site? There's no way to submit the rebate without being able to pre-register online first.Why don't you email them at snowlizard@help.4myrebate.com, as listed in the FAQ on the rebate site. Also, is there a phone number on the earlier forms that you had printed?

I did e-mail them & I'm still waiting for a response. I will look at an earlier rebate form & see if there's a phone # for them. Thanks.

The phone # for them is also listed on the FAQ page on their website.

rated:
dric said:   roy7736 said:   billrubin said:   roy7736 said:   Anyone have any info on the SnowLizard rebate that Fry's is still advertising but that has been removed from the 4myrebate web site? There's no way to submit the rebate without being able to pre-register online first.Why don't you email them at snowlizard@help.4myrebate.com, as listed in the FAQ on the rebate site. Also, is there a phone number on the earlier forms that you had printed?

The phone # for them is also listed on the FAQ page on their website.

I called the rebate center and was told that the manufacturer has put a hold on this rebate offer (I'm guessing it's because the limit was 60 per household - 10 for each of the 6 SKU's - they probably ran out of funds). DO NOT BUY ANY MORE SNOWLIZARD PRODUCTS FROM FRY'S EVEN THOUGH THE REBATE IS STILL BEING ADVERTISED. I am contacting Fry's to see what they will be willing to do.

rated:
THIS WEEK'S FREEBIE ALERT!

Antec Basic Cooler
AVANQUEST PARTITION COMMANDER & PERFECT IMAGE BUNDLE Two Rebates Required
AVANQUEST REGISTRY UTILITIES PRO - 3 PCs Two Rebates Required
AVG ANTI-VIRUS 2012 + PC TUNEUP - 3 PCs Competitive Upgrade Rebate Required
AVG ANTIVIRUS 2012 1 PC Competitive Upgrade Rebate Required
AVG ANTI-VIRUS 2012 3 PCs Competitive Upgrade Rebate Required
AVG INTERNET SECURITY 1 PC Competitive Upgrade Rebate Required
AVG INTERNET SECURITY 3 PCs Competitive Upgrade Rebate Required
AVG INTERNET SECURITY 2012 + PC TUNEUP - 3 PCs Competitive Upgrade Rebate Required
AVG PC TUNEUP 2012 3 PCs Competitive Upgrade Rebate Required
Bitdefender Antivirus Plus 2013- 3PC/2Year Competitive Upgrade Rebate Required
GFI Vipre Antivirus 2012- 1PC/ 1 Year Competitive Upgrade Rebate Required
Vipre Internet Security 2012- 1 PC/ PC Lifetime Competitive Upgrade Rebate Required
IOLO DRIVE SCRUBBER 2008 - 3 PCs LICENSE Two Rebates Required
Kaspersky Pure Version 2.0 - 3 PCs Competitive Upgrade Rebate Required
MCAFEE ANTIVIRUS 2012 1 PC
MCAFEE ANTIVIRUS 2012 3 PCs
MCAFEE INTERNET SECURITY 2012-1 PC Competitive Upgrade Rebate Required
MCAFEE INTERNET SECURITY 2012 3PC
MCAFEE TOTAL PROTECTION 2012-1 PC
MCAFEE TOTAL PROTECTION 2012- 3 PCsS
Nova Photo Explosion 4.0 Deluxe Two Rebates Required
Phone Power Broadband Telephone Service Combo Pack Activation Required
SMITH MICRO DIGITAL TV FOR PC 2
Smith Micro Manga Studio Debut 4
SnowLizard TekBoot S Blk
SnowLizard TekBoot T Blk
SnowLizard TekTab Black
SnowLizard TekTab Blue
SnowLizard TekTab Orange
SnowLizard TekTab Pink
Soda PDF Standard Competitive Upgrade Rebate Required
SYMANTEC NORTON ANTIVIRUS 2012 TechBench-3 PCs Additional Purchase Required
Trend Micro Safe Sync 2012 20 GB Additional Purchase Required
Trend Micro Online Guardian 2012- 1 PC
Trend Micro Titanium Maximum Security Premium 2013 Multi Device Competitive Upgrade Rebate Required
Unovon Grandstream HT502 Activation Required
Vonage VDV22-VD V-Portal Phone Adapter Activation Required
Vonage VDV22-CVR Whole House Solution Kit featuring a V-Portal and Motorola 3 Handset DECT Cordless Phone System Activation Required
Webroot Secure Anywhere Antivirus 2012 1PC Competitive Upgrade Rebate Required
Webroot Secure Anywhere Complete 2012 1 PC Competitive Upgrade Rebate Required
WEBROOT SECURE ANYWHERE COMPLETE- 3 PCs Competitive Upgrade Rebate Required
WEBROOT SECURE ANYWHERE ESSENTIALS 3 PCs - 15 MONTHS COVERAGE Competitive Upgrade Rebate Required

rated:
Please take the SnowLizard products off of the FAR list. That rebate has been pulled by the manufacturer and cannot be submitted.

rated:
roy7736 said:   Please take the SnowLizard products off of the FAR list. That rebate has been pulled by the manufacturer and cannot be submitted.He should probably leave it and make a note of the rebate problems. Otherwise someone will come here and point out that it's missing.

rated:
billrubin said:   roy7736 said:   Please take the SnowLizard products off of the FAR list. That rebate has been pulled by the manufacturer and cannot be submitted.He should probably leave it and make a note of the rebate problems. Otherwise someone will come here and point out that it's missing.

I've edited the original post to refelect the problem.

rated:
Kaspersky's 2013 line is available now (Anti-Virus 2013, $25 MIR [44156] + $25 Upgrade MIR [44165])

rated:
Should have known you'd be first out of the gate with this.

rated:
All the good stuff's on back order or in-store only right now...bummer.

rated:
squinky86 said:   Kaspersky's 2013 line is available now (Anti-Virus 2013, $25 MIR [44156] + $25 Upgrade MIR [44165])

Added it. Thanks

rated:
Elric428 said:   billrubin said:   roy7736 said:   Please take the SnowLizard products off of the FAR list. That rebate has been pulled by the manufacturer and cannot be submitted.He should probably leave it and make a note of the rebate problems. Otherwise someone will come here and point out that it's missing.

I've edited the original post to refelect the problem.

The SnowLizard rebate is back on 4myrebate, so hopefully it will go through without any hitches. The limit is still 60 per household (limit of 10 of each of the 6 items). Some of the items are now $2.99 AR instead of FAR.

rated:
Beware -- while DesignCAD Max is FAR today with a rebate that appeared to be just for this week, the department number 8180 is the same as a rebate I submitted in January and which has been repeated since then. Really sleazy of them to do stuff like this.

rated:
billrubin said:   Beware -- while DesignCAD Max is FAR today with a rebate that appeared to be just for this week, the department number 8180 is the same as a rebate I submitted in January and which has been repeated since then. Really sleazy of them to do stuff like this.

Yes, and also IMSI changed the yearly rebate limit in the middle of the year. Originally it was 9 per year total, but now they have changed it to 6. Even when I did send in IMSI rebates, they were often mis-marked as "duplicates" and I had to contact them to get it fixed.

rated:
I don't have time to list them all here, but for anyone interested, here are all the freebies I found on one page. Looks like some new Trend Micro 2013 and McAfee 2013 rebates (no free shipping on the McAfee, though... yet).

rated:

AVANQUEST DRIVER GENIUS
AVANQUEST REGISTRY UTILITIES PRO - 3 PCs Two Rebates Required
Bitdefender Internet Security 2013 3PC/1Year Competitive Upgrade Rebate Required
Cooler Master X-Slim Cooler fits up to 17" Notebooks
Imsi DesignCAD 3D Max v20 Two Rebates Required
Iolo System Mechanic Professional Unlimited Competitive Upgrade Rebate Required
McAfee Internet Security 2013- 1 PC
PANDA ANTIVIRUS PRO 2012 - 1 PC
PANDA ANTIVIRUS PRO 2012 - 3 PCs Competitive Upgrade Rebate Required
PANDA GLOBAL PROTECTION 2012 - 3 PCs Competitive Upgrade Rebate Required
PANDA INTERNET SECURITY 2012 3 PCs
NOVA PRINT ARTIST GOLD 24 Two Rebates Required
SERIF PAGEPLUS X5 Competitive Upgrade Rebate Required
Smith Micro Poser Debut
SnowLizard TekBoot S Blk
SnowLizard TekBoot T Blk
SYMANTEC NORTON ANTIVIRUS 2012 TechBench-3 PCs Additional Purchase Required
Symantec Norton Antivirus 2013 Tech Bench- 3 PCs (DVD Case) Additional Purchase Required
Total Defense Internet Security Premium- 5 Devices Activation Required
Total Defense Unlimited Activation Required
Trend Micro Titanium Maximum Security 2013-3 PCs Competitive Upgrade Rebate Required
Vonage VDV22-CVR Whole House Solution Kit featuring a V-Portal and Motorola 3 Handset DECT Cordless Phone System Activation Required

rated:
I was completing both of the $20 rebates for Soda PDF Standard when I noticed that both rebates have the same offer number (LU12-8940). Doesn't each rebate usually have a different offer number?
$20 Rebate
$20 Upgrade Rebate

rated:
jwkoda said:   I was completing both of the $20 rebates for Soda PDF Standard when I noticed that both rebates have the same offer number (LU12-8940). Doesn't each rebate usually have a different offer number?
$20 Rebate
$20 Upgrade Rebate
I asked this a few weeks ago. Apparently it's standard for their rebates. Mine both showed up OK.

rated:
billrubin said:   jwkoda said:   I was completing both of the $20 rebates for Soda PDF Standard when I noticed that both rebates have the same offer number (LU12-8940). Doesn't each rebate usually have a different offer number?
$20 Rebate
$20 Upgrade Rebate
I asked this a few weeks ago. Apparently it's standard for their rebates. Mine both showed up OK.
See this here thread.

rated:
I was doing the paperwork for the AVG Antivirus & Antispyware with PC Tuneup 2012- 3PCs rebates which was FAR on 9/26.

My order lists 2 rebates,
$25 rebate
$15 competitive upgrade rebate

$15 rebate link seems to be pointing to the current rebate and is not applicable to the purchase date of my order.

Does anybody know the offer# for the $15 competitive upgrade?

rated:
Anybody get status for the AVG Internet Security 2012 for 3 User upgrade rebate 11-64851? It's been three months, and the complementary regular rebate has status, but not this one.

rated:
Wreptyle said:   Anybody get status for the AVG Internet Security 2012 for 3 User upgrade rebate 11-64851? It's been three months, and the complementary regular rebate has status, but not this one.You'll likely need to contact them. I did on 9/10 and was told the offer number was wrong. It should be 11-64849. The CSR created a new record and I had to resubmit everything. It's showing as valid now.

rated:
THIS WEEK'S FREEBIE ALERT

Avanquest Drive Erase Professional Two Rebates Required
AVANQUEST MY WILL CREATOR DELUXE Two Rebates Required
Avanquest Web Easy Professional 8 Two Rebates Required
Bitdefender Sphere Competitive Upgrade Rebate Required
Cooler Master Notepal D-Lite Notebook Cooler
GFI Vipre Antivirus 2012 Home Site License- 10 PC Competitive Upgrade Rebate Required
GFI Vipre Antivirus 2012- 1PC/ 1 Year Competitive Upgrade Rebate Required
GFI Vipre Internet Security 2012 1PC/ 1 Year Competitive Upgrade Rebate Required
Iolo System Mechanic Premium Unlimited PC Household Competitive Upgrade Rebate Required
Kaspersky Internet Security 2013- 1 PC Competitive Upgrade Rebate Required
McAfee Antivirus Plus 2013 -3 PCs
Serif DrawPlus X5 Competitive Upgrade Rebate Required
Symantec Norton Antivirus 2013 Tech Bench- 3 PCs (DVD Case) Additional Purchase Required
Trend Micro Titanium Internet Security 2013- 3 PCs Competitive Upgrade Rebate Required

rated:
I have been emailing with SUSTEEN since I submitted 2 rebates to them for the datapilot Tether for Android and DataPilot Mobile Defender MAY 30th WHICH I bought at Fry's BECAUSE they had that rebate on them. I would NOT Of even bought the items if not for that rebate. IF they are an honest business why would they offer those rebates and NOT honor them?????? THE rebates said to allow 6-8 weeks. ITS been over 4 months I think its time they paid. I have received responses back. LOOK at the last I received? YET still nothing from them.

Date: 9/10/2012 11:02:54 AM I apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced with the retrieval of the rebate. We are working on getting all of the rebate customers paid. I checked your rebate SU12-03 and it does show up as valid. Please note that we are switching from check to Visa prepaid card payment method.

You should expect to receive your card in about 3 weeks.

Pheng Seang
Customer Service RepresentativeSusteen, Inc.
8001 Irvine Center Drive 1500
Irvine, CA 92618-3003
(949) 341-0007 - Office ex 104
(949) 789-8204 - Direct
(949) 341-0008 - Fax
pseang@susteen.com

BEWARE of buying those products I guess is all I can say here.

rated:
Ohwhatamess said:   I have been emailing with SUSTEEN since I submitted 2 rebates to them for the datapilot Tether for Android and DataPilot Mobile Defender MAY 30th WHICH I bought at Fry's BECAUSE they had that rebate on them. I would NOT Of even bought the items if not for that rebate. IF they are an honest business why would they offer those rebates and NOT honor them?????? THE rebates said to allow 6-8 weeks. ITS been over 4 months I think its time they paid. I have received responses back. LOOK at the last I received? YET still nothing from them.
I just got a $45 debit card in the mail today from an unknown source. When I looked closely I noticed that it had SU12 8460 on it. I Googled that and found a Susteen rebate form which I had not been paid for. When I contacted Susteen a few months ago they sent me a check for the Tether program from last year but not this one and ignored my repeated questions asking about the status.

I agree it is a very good idea to avoid them.

rated:
billrubin said:   Ohwhatamess said:   I have been emailing with SUSTEEN since I submitted 2 rebates to them for the datapilot Tether for Android and DataPilot Mobile Defender MAY 30th WHICH I bought at Fry's BECAUSE they had that rebate on them. I would NOT Of even bought the items if not for that rebate. IF they are an honest business why would they offer those rebates and NOT honor them?????? THE rebates said to allow 6-8 weeks. ITS been over 4 months I think its time they paid. I have received responses back. LOOK at the last I received? YET still nothing from them.
I just got a $45 debit card in the mail today from an unknown source. When I looked closely I noticed that it had SU12 8460 on it. I Googled that and found a Susteen rebate form which I had not been paid for. When I contacted Susteen a few months ago they sent me a check for the Tether program from last year but not this one and ignored my repeated questions asking about the status.

On Saturday I received a bunch of debit cards in the mail from Susteen. I need to check and see if I have now received all of my old outstanding Susteen rebates or not.

rated:
Can you do multiple of same SKU GFI Vipre products? If the rebate numbers are different? Or is it one per product?

Thanks!

rated:
Just a heads up to anyone who submitted Panda Software rebates 12-14587, 12-14589, 12-14582 and 12-14583. They all came back with invalid purchase date even though the date was within the range of the rebate offer. The Parago CSR says there was a problem with the promotion, so you may want to follow up on these. I suspect there are a couple others with the same problem but they haven't been processed yet.

rated:
roy7736 said:   billrubin said:   Ohwhatamess said:   I have been emailing with SUSTEEN since I submitted 2 rebates to them for the datapilot Tether for Android and DataPilot Mobile Defender MAY 30th WHICH I bought at Fry's BECAUSE they had that rebate on them. I would NOT Of even bought the items if not for that rebate. IF they are an honest business why would they offer those rebates and NOT honor them?????? THE rebates said to allow 6-8 weeks. ITS been over 4 months I think its time they paid. I have received responses back. LOOK at the last I received? YET still nothing from them.

On Saturday I received a bunch of debit cards in the mail from Susteen. I need to check and see if I have now received all of my old outstanding Susteen rebates or not.

Got my Susteen $20 prepaid card today and they switched the payment from check and took another 3 weeks to arrive. Offer# is SU12-01. I submitted on 5/18, got the rebate on 10/9. I will pass this vendor in future.

rated:
mwerner1 said:   Just a heads up to anyone who submitted Panda Software rebates 12-14587, 12-14589, 12-14582 and 12-14583. They all came back with invalid purchase date even though the date was within the range of the rebate offer. The Parago CSR says there was a problem with the promotion, so you may want to follow up on these. I suspect there are a couple others with the same problem but they haven't been processed yet.

Ugh. I have these both. Thanks for the heads up. Might be done with Panda.

rated:
MADWAD said:   mwerner1 said:   Just a heads up to anyone who submitted Panda Software rebates 12-14587, 12-14589, 12-14582 and 12-14583. They all came back with invalid purchase date even though the date was within the range of the rebate offer. The Parago CSR says there was a problem with the promotion, so you may want to follow up on these. I suspect there are a couple others with the same problem but they haven't been processed yet.

The statuses of my 12-14587 and 12-14589 claims are still valid.

rated:
MADWAD said:   mwerner1 said:   Just a heads up to anyone who submitted Panda Software rebates 12-14587, 12-14589, 12-14582 and 12-14583. They all came back with invalid purchase date even though the date was within the range of the rebate offer. The Parago CSR says there was a problem with the promotion, so you may want to follow up on these. I suspect there are a couple others with the same problem but they haven't been processed yet.

Even when Panda does honor their rebates, they take much longer than the stated time-frame, as I usually only receive their rebates at 3+ months. Unless you truly enjoy their software,avoid their rebates.

rated:

AVANQUEST FIX-IT UTILITIES 12 PRO- 5 USERS Competitive Rebate Required
AVANQUEST MY WILL CREATOR DELUXE Two Rebates Required
Avg Antivirus 2013- 3 PC Competitive Rebate Required
Bitdefender Internet Security 2013 3PC/2Year Competitive Rebate Required
IOLO SEARCH AND RECOVER 5 - 3 PCs LICENSE Two Rebates Required
KASPERSKY ONE 5 DEVICE 1 YEAR
McAfee Total Protection 2013- 3 PCs
NOVA BERLITZ CHINESE/JAPANESE PREMIER Two Rebates Required
NOVA BERLITZ CHINESE/JAPANESE PREMIER Two Rebates Required
NOVA BERLITZ ENGLISH PREMIER Two Rebates Required
NOVA BERLITZ ENGLISH PREMIER Two Rebates Required
NOVA BERLITZ ENGLISH PREMIER FOR MAC Two Rebates Required
NOVA BERLITZ FRENCH PREMIER Two Rebates Required
NOVA BERLITZ FRENCH PREMIER Two Rebates Required
NOVA BERLITZ FRENCH PREMIER FOR MAC Two Rebates Required
NOVA BERLITZ GERMAN PREMIER Two Rebates Required
NOVA BERLITZ GERMAN PREMIER Two Rebates Required
NOVA BERLITZ GERMAN PREMIER FOR MAC Two Rebates Required
NOVA BERLITZ ITALIAN PREMIER Two Rebates Required
NOVA BERLITZ ITALIAN PREMIER Two Rebates Required
NOVA BERLITZ ITALIAN PREMIER FOR MAC/PC Two Rebates Required
NOVA BERLITZ SPANISH PREMIER Two Rebates Required
NOVA BERLITZ SPANISH PREMIER Two Rebates Required
NOVA BERLITZ SPANISH PREMIER FOR MAC Two Rebates Required
Serif DrawPlus X5 Competitive Upgrade Rebate Required
SMITH MICRO DIGITAL TV FOR PC 2
Soda PDF Professional Competitive Rebate Required
Trend Micro Titanium Maximum Security 2013-1 PC Competitive Rebate Required

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 192 93 949596105
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014