• Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Bump! New Freebie: HUMOROUS GREETING CARD FACTORY

rated:
Bump! New Freebie! ViROBOT EXPERT 4.0

rated:
Does anyone know if there is still a FAR Systemworks premier available anywhere?

Need to get it soon...but only if FAR....the spoilt FW effect !!!

rated:
Rebates are no longer available for:
Spring Cleaning
NORTON ANTIVIRUS 2005 3 USER
NOVA HUMOROUS GREETING CARD FACTORY
INTERNET CLEANUP 4.0

Quickstart Music Mentor and Quickstart Piano are on the same form so I don't think you can get both. Also, the rebate form says that you must also buy either Quickstart Studio Composer or Quickstart Digital Recorder. These additional programs are $10 AR each, so that's still a good deal.

rated:
I went this weekend to Frys and got 7 of the items that are FAR with a tax software purchase. EZ Armor, EZ Antivirus, and all the Midisoft rebates (Studio Composer, Music Mentor, etc.) require the top flap of the tax software box so these rebates cannot be used together on a single tax s/w purchase.

rated:
Update 3/12: NORTON SYSTEMWORKS 2005 & SPY SUBTRACT PRO are back.

rated:
EZ Antivirus (and EZ Armor since it uses the same forms) comes with two rebates. However, both rebates require the UPC symbol from the box. I have an email in to Computer Associates to find out how these rebates are supposed to be used in tandem, but I don't have hope that they will respond. Also, be aware that the printed form for one of the offers requires the top flap of the Taxcut or TurboTax box but the online version available at http://www.ca.com/rebates does not mention the flap.

rated:
Bump! Norton Sytemworks Premier 2005 is Back FAR

rated:

rated:
titewad said: Norton Ghost 9.0 FAR.

Rebate link.

Thanks titewad. Updated thread.

rated:
I think I saw this question awhile ago but I can't seem to find it...
If somebody could give me an answer, that'd be great.

Do all the 3 licenses Norton Internet Security expire aftere the FRIST license is activated?
Or each licence has its own 1-year period?
Does anybody know?

Are these FAR stuff available at Fry's B&M?

rated:
Thanks to Elric428 and everyone else for the update. I've been looking for a deal on Ghost.

-RC-

rated:
Elric428 said: NORTON INTERNET SECURITY 2005

Norton Internet Security 2005 is now $9.99 AR. That's not FAR, but close enough for those who can't wait until the next FAR deal comes along.

rated:
NORTON SYSTEMWORKS 2005 PREMIER is back!

rated:
Thread needs a bump!

rated:
So no one ever get a rebate back from Fry ?
I want to get dvd maker & and it's has Fry rebate. I don't want to take a chance if Fry is just a crook.

rated:
Elric428 said: titewad said: Norton Ghost 9.0 FAR.

Rebate link.

I can't get the rebate link takes me to the same place that the software is, same exact page.

rated:
uniongap said: Elric428 said: titewad said: Norton Ghost 9.0 FAR.

Rebate link.

I can't get the rebate link takes me to the same place that the software is, same exact page.

Correct Rebate Link

rated:

rated:
Does Fry PM outpost?

rated:
panda wouldbe perfect for me as it is the only one that still runs on win 95 (long story), but i can't find rebate form. i tried the trick that was listed on the first page, but it was expired as of the 7th of april and was for only $30. what am doing wrong?

Elric428 said: 5 New Freebies Added:

NEW! BOOST XP
NEW! MOVIE TO CD & DVD 2004
NEW! CD & DVD MAKER 7
NEW! SEARCH & RECOVER 2
NEW! PANDA INTERNET SECURITY 2005

rated:
samwelli said: panda wouldbe perfect for me as it is the only one that still runs on win 95 (long story), but i can't find rebate form. i tried the trick that was listed on the first page, but it was expired as of the 7th of april and was for only $30. what am doing wrong?

Elric428 said: 5 New Freebies Added:

NEW! BOOST XP
NEW! MOVIE TO CD & DVD 2004
NEW! CD & DVD MAKER 7
NEW! SEARCH & RECOVER 2
NEW! PANDA INTERNET SECURITY 2005

That freebie is now dead.

rated:

rated:
Make $10.00 on ACDSEE (its back and better)

rated:
Thanks for the info ARSO

rated:
ARSO said: Make $10.00 on ACDSEE (its back and better)

Must Purchase with TurboTax or TaxCut Product. Please see rebate for details.

rated:
jimbocobb said: ARSO said: Make $10.00 on ACDSEE (its back and better)

Must Purchase with TurboTax or TaxCut Product. Please see rebate for details.

Yep so you might as well get TURBOTAX MULTI STATE 2004 which is FAR.

rated:
nm

rated:
where is the rebates for MCAFEE VIRUSSCAN PRO 2 USER LICENSE and MCAFEE VIRUSSCAN 9.0 / PERSONAL FIREWALL PLUS 2005? the ones on the outpost.com are upgrade rebates.

rated:
ive gotten outpost reebates without a prob before, But...

all these rebates say purchase AT Frys. does that mean instore only, no online orders?

rated:
Magick said: ive gotten outpost reebates without a prob before, But...

all these rebates say purchase AT Frys. does that mean instore only, no online orders?

Well since the website is called Fry's Outpost.com and since the website advertises the rebate, I would aasume that they would have to honor them. Otherwise complain to the FTC if denied.

rated:
lebice said: where is the rebates for MCAFEE VIRUSSCAN PRO 2 USER LICENSE and MCAFEE VIRUSSCAN 9.0 / PERSONAL FIREWALL PLUS 2005? the ones on the outpost.com are upgrade rebates.

Look for the other rebates at http://www.mcafeerebates.com

rated:
Elric428 said: Magick said: ive gotten outpost reebates without a prob before, But...

Well since the website is called Fry's Outpost.com and since the website advertises the rebate, I would aasume that they would have to honor them. Otherwise complain to the FTC if denied.

yeah i realize that. just the only times ive been burned on rebates is when i assumed anything about them and i do know there are Frys only B&M rebates sometimes.

anyone else with input or thats received bany of these rebates yet from online purchase appreciated!

anyway, think ill give it a whirl since ive not had trouble with outpost before.

rated:

rated:

rated:

rated:

rated:

rated:
Elric428 said: NEW FREEBIE:

D-Link DVG-1402S Broadband Voice Service VoIP Router

It's gone back to $40 after MIR.

rated:

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1 2 345107
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014