• filter:
  • 193 94 959697107
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Just a heads-up that yes, it may look like "NOVA BERLITZ [language] PREMIERE" is duplicated, but they are indeed for separate products (ie: a windows version, a mobile+windows version, and a mac version). Be aware that they do have the same rebate numbers, though, so choose ONE if you're willing to go through the hassle of Nova/Avanquest rebates.

rated:
squinky86 said:   Just a heads-up that yes, it may look like "NOVA BERLITZ [language] PREMIERE" is duplicated, but they are indeed for separate products (ie: a windows version, a mobile+windows version, and a mac version). Be aware that they do have the same rebate numbers, though, so choose ONE if you're willing to go through the hassle of Nova/Avanquest rebates.Also, the $10 rebate ZXX10 is very old, it's been around since 2009, so if you bought any Nova Berlitz language since then, you've likely already submitted that rebate.

rated:
Placed an order yesterday...starting getting copies of the "Frys.com Product Order Acknowledgement‏" email every 15 minutes all through the night. Any of you getting this? Still getting right now...

rated:
I'm getting them too Wreptyle.

rated:
billrubin said:   squinky86 said:   Just a heads-up that yes, it may look like "NOVA BERLITZ [language] PREMIERE" is duplicated, but they are indeed for separate products (ie: a windows version, a mobile+windows version, and a mac version). Be aware that they do have the same rebate numbers, though, so choose ONE if you're willing to go through the hassle of Nova/Avanquest rebates.Also, the $10 rebate ZXX10 is very old, it's been around since 2009, so if you bought any Nova Berlitz language since then, you've likely already submitted that rebate.

Plus, Nova doesn't pay any of their rebates these days. I have numerous outstanding rebates dating back to the end of 2011.

rated:
I sent in 8 Webroot rebates at the end of September. All 8 are invalid. The standard rebates all say "missing UPC" and the upgrade rebates all say "missing proof of previous ownership". I will call Parago tomorrow to try to resolve this. Offer # 12-19385, 12-19384, etc. Has anyone else experienced this same problem?????????

rated:
roy7736 said:   I sent in 8 Webroot rebates at the end of September. All 8 are invalid. The standard rebates all say "missing UPC" and the upgrade rebates all say "missing proof of previous ownership". I will call Parago tomorrow to try to resolve this. Offer # 12-19385, 12-19384, etc. Has anyone else experienced this same problem?????????

My last few webroots are all 12-9xxxx. This sounds like some systematic invalidation across the board. If Parago doesn't take, then try frys.

rated:
THIS WEEK'S FREEBIE ALERT!

AVANQUEST FIX-IT UTILITIES 12 PRO- 5 USERS Competitive Rebate Required
Avg Internet Security + PC Tuneup Competitive Rebate Required
Bitdefender Total Security 2013- 3PC/2Year Competitive Upgrade Rebate Required
Iolo System Mechanic Standard Unlimited PC's household Competitive Upgrade Rebate Required
Kaspersky Internet Security 2013-3 PCs Competitive Upgrade Rebate Required
McAfee Total Protection 2013- 1 PC
NOVA BERLITZ CHINESE/JAPANESE PREMIER Two Rebates Required
NOVA BERLITZ CHINESE/JAPANESE PREMIER Two Rebates Required
NOVA BERLITZ CHINESE/JAPANESE FOR MAC Two Rebates Required
NOVA BERLITZ ENGLISH PREMIER Two Rebates Required
NOVA BERLITZ ENGLISH PREMIER Two Rebates Required
NOVA BERLITZ ENGLISH PREMIER FOR MAC Two Rebates Required
NOVA BERLITZ FRENCH PREMIER Two Rebates Required
NOVA BERLITZ FRENCH PREMIER Two Rebates Required
NOVA BERLITZ FRENCH PREMIER FOR MAC Two Rebates Required
NOVA BERLITZ GERMAN PREMIER Two Rebates Required
NOVA BERLITZ GERMAN PREMIER Two Rebates Required
NOVA BERLITZ GERMAN PREMIER FOR MAC Two Rebates Required
NOVA BERLITZ ITALIAN PREMIER Two Rebates Required
NOVA BERLITZ ITALIAN PREMIER Two Rebates Required
NOVA BERLITZ ITALIAN PREMIER FOR MAC/PC Two Rebates Required
NOVA BERLITZ SPANISH PREMIER Two Rebates Required
NOVA BERLITZ SPANISH PREMIER Two Rebates Required
NOVA BERLITZ SPANISH PREMIER FOR MAC Two Rebates Required
Nova Scrapbook Factory Deluxe 5.0 Two Rebates Required
Phone Power Broadband Telephone Service Combo Pack Activation Required
SERIF PAGEPLUS X5 Competitive Upgrade Rebate Required
SMITH MICRO DIGITAL TV FOR PC 2
Symantec Norton Antivirus 2013 Tech Bench- 3 PCs (DVD Case) Additional Purchase Required
Trend Micro Safe Sync 2012 20 GB Additional Purchase Required
Trend Micro Online Guardian 2012- 1 PC
Trend Micro Titanium Antivirus 2013- 3 PCs Competitive Rebate Required
Trend Micro Titanium Maximum Security 2013-1 PC Competitive Rebate Required
Unovon Grandstream HT502 Activation Required
Vonage VDV22-VD V-Portal Phone Adapter Activation Required
Vonage VDV22-CVR Whole House Solution Kit featuring a V-Portal and Motorola 3 Handset DECT Cordless Phone System Activation Required

rated:
AVG includes "PC Tune Up" - they stopped in the middle of the title.
Kaspersky now has free shipping (it didn't 10 minutes ago).

rated:
Thanks. I updated the post.

squinky86 said:   AVG includes "PC Tune Up" - they stopped in the middle of the title.
Kaspersky now has free shipping (it didn't 10 minutes ago).

rated:
Just a few more to add:
System Mechanic PC Totalcare Competitive rebate required
Total Defense Antivirus- 3 PCs Autorenewal activation + two rebates required
Total Defense Internet Security Suite- 3 Devices Autorenewal activation + two rebates required
Total Defense PC Tune Up-3 Devices Autorenewal activation + two rebates required

rated:
Remember that Discover is giving 5% back for online purchases this quarter. I assume that Frys.com qualifies.

rated:
You gotta love those wacky kids at Frys. I just tried to place an order for 4 pieces of software, all with free shipping. It showed a shipping charge of about $13 however. I called C.S. and she told me only one free shipping item per order. I don't know if this is something new or a glitch because I have done it many times before. Sure enough I did manage to get 2 pieces on 1 order so I got it down to 3 total orders. I wish I could let someone at Frys know the absurdity of this.

rated:
dhilpert said:   You gotta love those wacky kids at Frys. I just tried to place an order for 4 pieces of software, all with free shipping. It showed a shipping charge of about $13 however. I called C.S. and she told me only one free shipping item per order. I don't know if this is something new or a glitch because I have done it many times before. Sure enough I did manage to get 2 pieces on 1 order so I got it down to 3 total orders. I wish I could let someone at Frys know the absurdity of this.Other than their incompetence, I think part of the issue is that some free shipping is Ultra Saver (UPS-MI) while some, such as Bitdefender is still Media Mail. They don't play well together.

rated:
billrubin said:   Remember that Discover is giving 5% back for online purchases this quarter. I assume that Frys.com qualifies.$75 Cash Back limit, though, I believe

rated:
Flatbob said:   billrubin said:   Remember that Discover is giving 5% back for online purchases this quarter. I assume that Frys.com qualifies.$75 Cash Back limit, though, I believe Yes, but $1500 in purchases and I have two cards.

rated:
Added them. Thanks.

squinky86 said:   Just a few more to add:
System Mechanic PC Totalcare Competitive rebate required
Total Defense Antivirus- 3 PCs Autorenewal activation + two rebates required
Total Defense Internet Security Suite- 3 Devices Autorenewal activation + two rebates required
Total Defense PC Tune Up-3 Devices Autorenewal activation + two rebates required

rated:
Can anyone clarify about the Trend Micro competitive upgrade rebate? What does Trend Micro PC-cillin mean? I searched on Google and it looks like it was a version of antivirus from several years ago. Does that mean that 2012 products (Titanium) don't qualify?

rated:
xiaoming1970 said:   MADWAD said:   mwerner1 said:   Just a heads up to anyone who submitted Panda Software rebates 12-14587, 12-14589, 12-14582 and 12-14583. They all came back with invalid purchase date even though the date was within the range of the rebate offer. The Parago CSR says there was a problem with the promotion, so you may want to follow up on these. I suspect there are a couple others with the same problem but they haven't been processed yet.

Ugh. I have these both. Thanks for the heads up. Might be done with Panda.

The statuses of my 12-14587 and 12-14589 claims are still valid.

I've had a number of Parago rebates mistakenly marked invalid recently. Not sure what's happening to them these days.....

rated:
shayis said:   Can anyone clarify about the Trend Micro competitive upgrade rebate? What does Trend Micro PC-cillin mean? I searched on Google and it looks like it was a version of antivirus from several years ago. Does that mean that 2012 products (Titanium) don't qualify?

2012 products should be fine.

rated:
Fry's is in the process of uploading dozens of rebates for FAR software with the purchase of Windows 8. There's too many for me to go through now (most rebate links are throwing a 404 error this early), but here's the link to all the freebies I found so far. If the rebate says "combo rebate," you can bet it's going to be a Windows 8 combo deal.

EDIT:
Here's the freebies-with-win8 I can find so far:
Avg Internet Security 2013-1 PC
Check It Diagnostics
Check It Registry Cleaner Version 2
ClipArt & More 3.5 Million
Kaspersky Antivirus 2013 -1 PC
Nero Burn Express 2
PC Mover Ultimate
PC Tools Performance Toolkit 2012- 3 PCs
PC Tools Registry Mechanic- 3 PCs
PC Tools Spyware Doctor With Antivirus 2012- 3 PCs
Professor Teaches Windows 8
Sony MoviEZ
Trend Micro Titanium Internet Security 2013- 3 PCs (I think they intended this one to be a combo rebate, but it's not listed in the requirements) (rebate details specify that it begins Oct 31, so hold off on this one)
TuneUp Utilities 2012- 3 PCs
Webroot Internet Security Plus 2013-3PC

EDIT2: Just got an email 30 minutes after posting this. "Over $500 in Free* Software when you buy qualifying hardware or Windows 8 software**. Windows 8 available this Friday, October 26th at Fry's!" link

rated:

rated:
Thanks for the update.

Hadn't seen the Sony moviEZ before. The second rebate is labeled "Combo," but not because of any Windows 8 purchase requirement---it's just a simple $15 competitive upgrade rebate combined on the same form as the $20 non-competitive rebate. Interestingly they are asking for the original front of the competing program's box as proof. Hadn't seen that before.

rated:
THIS WEEK'S FREEBIE ALERT!

AVANQUEST REGISTRY UTILITIES PRO - 3 PCs Two Rebates Required
Avg Antivirus 2013- 1 PC Competitive Upgrade Rebate Required, Additional Purchase Required
AVG AntiVirus + PC Tuneup Competitive Upgrade Rebate Required
Avg Internet Security 2013-1 PC Competitive Upgrade Rebate Required, Additional Purchase Required
Bitdefender Total Security 2013- 3PC/1Year Competitive Upgrade Rebate Required, Additional Purchase Required
IMSI CLIPART & MORE 3.5 MILLION Additional Purchase Required
Individual Professor Teaches Windows 8 Additional Purchase Required
Iolo System Mechanic Premium Unlimited PC Household Competitive Upgrade Rebate Required
Iolo System Shield Antivirus & Antispyware- 3PCs Additional Purchase Required
Kaspersky Antivirus 2013-1 PC Additional Purchase Required
Kaspersky Pure Version 2.0 - 3 PCs Competitive Upgrade Rebate Required
Laplink DiskImage Additional Purchase Required
Laplink PC Mover Ultimate Additional Purchase Required
McAfee Internet Security 2013- 1 PC
Nero Burn Express 2 Additional Purchase Required
Nova Photo Explosion 4.0 Deluxe Two Rebates Required
Nova Photo Explosion DLX 5.0 Two Rebates Required
Nova Scrapbook Factory Deluxe 5.0 Two Rebates Required
PALO ALTO SOFTWARE START, RUN & GROW YOUR BUSINESS PLUS
Phone Power Broadband Telephone Service Combo Pack Activation Required
SMITH MICRO CHECKIT DIAGNOSTICS Two Rebates Required
SMITH MICRO CHECKIT REGISTRY CLEANER 2 Two Rebates Required
Smith Micro Manga Studio Debut 4
Soda PDF Standard Competitive Upgrade Rebate Required
Sony MoviEZ Competitive Upgrade Rebate Required
Symantec Norton Antivirus 2013 Tech Bench- 3 PCs (DVD Case) Additional Purchase Required
SYMANTEC PC TOOLS PERFORMANCE TOOLKIT 2012 - 3 PCs Additional Purchase Required
SYMANTEC PC TOOLS REGISTRY MECHANIC 3 PCs Additional Purchase Required
SYMANTEC PC Tools Spyware Doctor With Antivirus 2012- 3 PCs Additional Purchase Required
Total Defense Antivirus- 3 PCs Competitive Upgrade Rebate Required, Activation Required
Total Defense Internet Security Suite- 3 Devices Competitive Upgrade Rebate Required, Activation Required
Total Defense PC Tune Up-3 Devices Competitive Upgrade Rebate Required, Activation Required
$$Total Defense Unlimited Two Rebates Requiired, Additional Purchase Required, Activation Required
Trend Micro Safe Sync 2012 20 GB Additional Purchase Required
Trend Micro Online Guardian 2012- 1 PC
Trend Micro Titanium Internet Security 2013 - 3 PCs Competitive Upgrade Rebate Required, Additional Purchase Required
$$Trend Micro Titanium Maximum Security Premium 2013 Multi Device Competitive Upgrade Rebate Required
TuneUp Utilities 2012- 3 PCs Two Rebates Required, Additional Purchase Required
Unovon Grandstream HT502 Activation Required
Vonage VDV22-VD V-Portal Phone Adapter Activation Required
Vonage VDV22-CVR Whole House Solution Kit featuring a V-Portal and Motorola 3 Handset DECT Cordless Phone System Activation Required
Webroot Internet Security Plus 2013-3PC Additional Purchase Required

rated:
I don't think that Trend Micro Titanium Maximum Security Premium 2013 Multi Device requires activation. But sadly is is OOS.

rated:
billrubin said:   I don't think that Trend Micro Titanium Maximum Security Premium 2013 Multi Device requires activation. But sadly is is OOS.

Thanks, I fixed the error. Luckily I got in on this deal early before it became in-store only. Paid me $45 for the upgrade rebate. See this thread.

rated:
kaspersky seems to have change the terms of rebates.

for the regular rebate
send the entire original bottom box flap containing the original UPC barcode and part number from the product packaging...

for the upgrade rebate
you are now required to send in the the entire original top box flap containing the kaspersky product name...

rated:
macroman said:   kaspersky seems to have change the terms of rebates.

for the regular rebate
send the entire original bottom box flap containing the original UPC barcode and part number from the product packaging...

for the upgrade rebate
you are now required to send in the the entire original top box flap containing the kaspersky product name...

Guess they don't want you reselling them on eBay.

rated:
macroman said:   kaspersky seems to have change the terms of rebates.

for the regular rebate

for the upgrade rebate

Good to know, but I don't see it on the latest kaspersky rebate (offer number 44154 and 44160). Nor do I see it on 44155 and 44476. Which offer did you see these terms on?

rated:

44155 (100.68kB)
Disclaimer
Wreptyle said:   

Good to know, but I don't see it on the latest kaspersky rebate (offer number 44154 and 44160). Nor do I see it on 44155 and 44476. Which offer did you see these terms on?

i typed in the offer numbers above http://kaspersky.rebateaccess.com/ and they all have the new requirements....this looks very recent as i filled out a rebate last week and it didn't have the new terms..

rated:
macroman said:   Wreptyle said:   

i typed in the offer numbers above http://kaspersky.rebateaccess.com/ and they all have the new requirements....this looks very recent as i filled out a rebate last week and it didn't have the new terms..

Intersting...yet the online registration form pdf printout doesn't say anything about the flap at all. I'm probably not going to be worried about it unless it clearly states it on the rebate form I am mailing in.

rated:
macroman said:   Wreptyle said:   

Looks like you are correct...the recent ones I registered does mention it in the PDF it generates.

rated:
Wreptyle said:   macroman said:   kaspersky seems to have change the terms of rebates.

for the regular rebate

for the upgrade rebate

I just pre-registered for 44154 and 44160 and both printouts have the new requirements. It appears that from now on, all Kaspersky rebates sent to Tempe, AZ will have these requirements. Not sure about Kaspersky purchased from Office Depot, which has rebates that go to Young America/El Paso.

rated:
roy7736 said:   Wreptyle said:   macroman said:   kaspersky seems to have change the terms of rebates.

for the regular rebate

for the upgrade rebate

I just pre-registered for 44154 and 44160 and both printouts have the new requirements. It appears that from now on, all Kaspersky rebates sent to Tempe, AZ will have these requirements. Not sure about Kaspersky purchased from Office Depot, which has rebates that go to Young America/El Paso.

It is completely dependent on when you fill out and print the rebate form online. I usually fill in my rebates pretty early, even before the item arrives. When I did it, it generated the form still with the old terms. Clearly they changed the terms, over the past week, so all new registration for this rebate online has the new terms.

rated:
Did anyone happen to retain the UPC for VIPRE Internet Security 2012 - 1 PC - PC Lifetime (UPC #855717000719)? I too am having the "missing UPC" issue that some reported above, and in my case I didn't make a backup. Thanks.

rated:
There's a $5 MM on PARTITION COMMANDER & PERFECT IMAGE BUNDLE. Current price is $49.99 with 2 rebates totaling $55.

rated:
Great news! Frys has finally learned to combine free shipping! I placed an order of four free shipping items. Just last week, I needed at least two shipments because once it exceeds the ultra saver shipping weight, it starts charging me for ground. Today, ordering one would default to ultra saver, but ordering two or more defaulted to FREE ground shipping!!! They probably realized that shipping each separately cost them more than to just combine them.

rated:
1brooklyn1 said:   There's a $5 MM on PARTITION COMMANDER & PERFECT IMAGE BUNDLE. Current price is $49.99 with 2 rebates totaling $55.If you don't mind dealing with Nova/Avanquest for the rebates.

rated:
billrubin said:   1brooklyn1 said:   There's a $5 MM on PARTITION COMMANDER & PERFECT IMAGE BUNDLE. Current price is $49.99 with 2 rebates totaling $55.If you don't mind dealing with Nova/Avanquest for the rebates.

You are right, but when they have disqualified my rebate, I have had no issue getting a refund from them.

rated:
1brooklyn1 said:   billrubin said:   1brooklyn1 said:   There's a $5 MM on PARTITION COMMANDER & PERFECT IMAGE BUNDLE. Current price is $49.99 with 2 rebates totaling $55.If you don't mind dealing with Nova/Avanquest for the rebates.

You are right, but when they have disqualified my rebate, I have had no issue getting a refund from them.

Getting a refund from Nova, or from Fry's? I have several hundred dollars of outstanding Nova/Avanquest rebates but no matter how many times I contact them, they keep saying I will get my checks in 2-3 weeks, but I never do.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 193 94 959697107
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014