• filter:
  • 123 4 5151
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
thank you OPS.

-----------JUNE DEAL-----------------
QQ 139501 String bikini, prints XS 1 $2.99 In-Stock
978-olive confetti
NX 163124 Bikini XS 1 $0.00 In-Stock
t82-fuchsia
QQ 139501 String bikini, prints XS 1 $2.99 In-Stock
bl6-striped floral
QQ 139501 String bikini, prints XS 1 $2.99 In-Stock
bb2-grape confetti
QQ 139501 String bikini, prints XS 1 $2.99 In-Stock
bb5-green garden

Order Totals Ship Totals
Merchandise Total $11.96 $11.96
Shipping/Handling $4.95 $4.95
Sales Tax $0.39 $0.39

Special Offer $10.00 $10.00
Order Total Bill Today
Payment Summary $7.30 $7.30


---------MAY DEAL-------------------
QW 138535 Classic bikini XS 1 $2.99 In-Stock
u55-reindeer
QW 138535 Classic bikini XS 1 $2.99 In-Stock
ba0-blue snowflakes
QW 138535 Classic bikini XS 1 $2.99 In-Stock
az9-blue snowflake motif
QW 138535 Classic bikini XS 1 $2.99 In-Stock
az8-rose snowflake motif
LY 151041 Low-rise bikini S 1 $0.00 In-Stock
367-buff

Order Totals Ship Totals
Merchandise Total $11.96 $11.96
Shipping/Handling $4.95 $4.95
Sales Tax $0.39 $0.39

Special Offer $10.00 $10.00
Order Total Bill Today
Payment Summary $7.30 $7.30

------APRIL DEAL------------

MI 139499 High-cut brief, prints S 1 $2.99 In-Stock
z70-pink batik
MI 174348 Brazilian string bikini, prints S 1 $2.99 In-Stock
az6-pink floral
MI 164140 Low-rise bikini, prints S 1 $2.99 In-Stock
at4-blue fun floral
MI 164138 Low-rise v-string, prints S 1 $2.99 In-Stock
z71-blue china floral

Order Totals Ship Totals
Merchandise Total $11.96 $11.96
Shipping/Handling $4.95 $4.95
Sales Tax $0.39 $0.39

Special Offer $10.00 $10.00
Order Total Bill Today
Payment Summary $7.30 $7.30

rated:
Are all these panties for you?!?!?!?!?!

rated:
Is the Semi Annual Sale going on now at VS store?

rated:
I made a couple of orders, but when I checked the their status the next day, they all got cancelled. What happened?

rated:
ofcourse not...
these panties are waiting to fit someone size XS.

xyu said: Are all these panties for you?!?!?!?!?!

rated:
fotomaniak said: fearnot98 said: my girlfreind would love this stuff, I just don't have the bravery to buy it for her myself.

strange, you should be brave enough, judging by the nick name you've choosen [/Q

rated:
tech2002 said: ofcourse not...
these panties are waiting to fit someone size XS.

xyu said: Are all these panties for you?!?!?!?!?!



I can use them then

rated:
what does the beauty store sell ?

does it sell bra's , panties? or onlny cosmetic stuff

rated:
PASS0505 is now dead, although it did work a few days ago, I only wish fredericks had this many coupons!

rated:
I just got an email with a new coupon code. Use TRYBBV25 to get a free .25 ounce Body by Victoria Eau de Parfum with the purchase of any Body by Victoria bra.

rated:
Offer valid through July 4, 2005

Jen79 said: I just got an email with a new coupon code. Use TRYBBV25 to get a free .25 ounce Body by Victoria Eau de Parfum with the purchase of any Body by Victoria bra.

rated:
First post

I could not get CC to work on web site so I called CSR:
My total order was about $160
She applied SP56997, pass0605 (without Angel card), free shipping amd gave $30 off of $150.
Also used Starwoods AMEX.

YMMV - but try calling.

rated:
hmm.. used coupon 2 weeks ago and my order got cancelled... nothing in the mail yet...

rated:
nithome said: I thought i would begin this thread since I could not find it anywhere else.

All promotions are only valid if you use your Angel card.

SP56421 - $10 off $10 even works on clearance mechandise .This is a Bday coupon.officially supposed to be used only one time by me. so if you find your order cancelled please dont call CSR.Strangely it often comes even though it says cancelled in your account.
other coupons which can be combined with sp56421:

pass0405 - any very sexy Bra for$24.50 with any purchase.

SP56997- june$10 Bday coupon thanks to mixa

BBV1004 $5 off any body Bra with another purchase .does work in clearence section on racerback bras only.

pass0505- free body panty with purchase only in white,ivory,black and buff-dead

pass0605 - free PINK cotton panty with VS card
only in white, black and pink.
valid during June

Please add other codes if you have any other https://onlineaccess.mycreditcard.cc/victoriassecret?Action=ApplyOnline.jsp[/S]
Text

rated:
july code FA57009 for $10 off $10

rated:
Thank you for sharing..

cardreader said: july code FA57009 for $10 off $10

rated:
i can't get the july code to work

rated:
Flygirl said: i can't get the july code to work

It's not july yet

rated:
xyu said: Flygirl said: i can't get the july code to work

It's not july yet


ahhhhhhhhhh, i see.....(palm hits forehead)

rated:
Flygirl said: xyu said: Flygirl said: i can't get the july code to work

It's not july yet


ahhhhhhhhhh, i see.....(palm hits forehead)


But june code worked for me.

rated:
In the April, I used the $10 off coupon code when placing orders online.
It was my first time to use the coupon code, and I didn't know it's one time used per month only.
So, I placed 5 different orders with the coupon code.
And of course, I only got one order shipped, and the other 4 were cancelled.
This month, June, I tried to place an order with $10 June coupon code, and of course I placed one order only.
But it's cancelled also. Then, I tried to place another one. It was canceled also.
I think they won't let me use the $10 coupon code anymore since I tried to use many time in April.
So, what should I do??

rated:
Use the code BBV1004 to get $5 off of Body or Very sexy bra. This code can combine with $10 off code. Just ordered one Bra, orininally 15.99. got it shipped at $6.37 inclueded tax!

rated:
free swim beach tote with any purchase from swim clearance catalogue**.
offer code: SP58137 valid through 7/15/05

** The catalogue was received by mail. I did not find it online. But I guess this code maybe work with online swim purchase.

rated:
Anyone knows what item I need to put for code pass0705?

TIA.

rated:
ilovejojocat said: In the April, I used the $10 off coupon code when placing orders online.
It was my first time to use the coupon code, and I didn't know it's one time used per month only.
So, I placed 5 different orders with the coupon code.
And of course, I only got one order shipped, and the other 4 were cancelled.
This month, June, I tried to place an order with $10 June coupon code, and of course I placed one order only.
But it's cancelled also. Then, I tried to place another one. It was canceled also.
I think they won't let me use the $10 coupon code anymore since I tried to use many time in April.
So, what should I do??


Because its technically only one use per YEAR.. These $10 off codes are BIRTHDAY codes; you receive them when it is your birthday month... If you used it in April, then VS assumes your bday is in April.. you can't have another birthday as soon as June, now can you?

rated:
pass0505 wont work for me...i purchased this thing for $10 and it kept saying that i didnt meet the minimum when its a $10 off $10..also do i still have to pay S&H?

rated:
pass0505 didnt work for me. i got something that was $10..and it said that i didnt ahve the minimun which is $10. do you knwo if i have to pay S&H if i get $10 off $10?

rated:
PASS0705 any angels bra $24.50 with any additional purchase
Valid in July

rated:
Thanks. But how come some people posted previously can order every month?
Do they use different account?

krazykris said: ilovejojocat said: In the April, I used the $10 off coupon code when placing orders online.
It was my first time to use the coupon code, and I didn't know it's one time used per month only.
So, I placed 5 different orders with the coupon code.
And of course, I only got one order shipped, and the other 4 were cancelled.
This month, June, I tried to place an order with $10 June coupon code, and of course I placed one order only.
But it's cancelled also. Then, I tried to place another one. It was canceled also.
I think they won't let me use the $10 coupon code anymore since I tried to use many time in April.
So, what should I do??


Because its technically only one use per YEAR.. These $10 off codes are BIRTHDAY codes; you receive them when it is your birthday month... If you used it in April, then VS assumes your bday is in April.. you can't have another birthday as soon as June, now can you?

rated:
$10 off any purchase code from my Birthday for use in July. Card says offer type 6624. Number on card:
1466240010008

Says Limit one $10 offer per client.

rated:
The OP said:

"if you find your order cancelled please dont call CSR.Strangely it often comes even though it says cancelled in your account."

I used the June coupon and my order went thru (although 2 of 3 items are backordered.)

In July I placed an order for $100 worth of merchandise and used the July Bday $10 coupon. My entire order was cancelled. Has anyone here had their order cancelled, but actually received the merchandise? I am very interested to know.

rated:
I can't use both code pass0705 and bbv1004 at the same time. Is there anybody can use them both? Thanks

rated:
I get this message when I try to use the July code:
We're sorry. We are unable to process this order. Please call us (1-800-888-8200) and we'll assist you personally.

rated:
techie333 said: I get this message when I try to use the July code:
We're sorry. We are unable to process this order. Please call us (1-800-888-8200) and we'll assist you personally.


You will get this error unless you use the Victoria's Secret Angel credit card. I placed an order this morning with the code and the card and it went through fine.

rated:
kkjd said: I can't use both code pass0705 and bbv1004 at the same time. Is there anybody can use them both? Thanks
In the 'Passbook of Savings' (got it when you apply VS card), both codes have the following fine print :
Not valid in conjunction with any other discount.

BTW, do you buy two bras or one? pass0705 is for angles bra and bbv1004 is for body by victoria.

rated:
I was trying to buy two and using both coupons but they were not combinable so I ended up buy one.
Thanks for the reply.

rated:
Do I need to use VS credit card to use July code FA57009?
It doesn't work for me now...Thanks...first time use

rated:
Just got the August $10 off any purchase birthday code. It's FA57021.

rated:
$15 Pink T-shirt bra- PASS0805
starts Aug 1st

rated:
HeluvaGal said: The OP said:

"if you find your order cancelled please dont call CSR.Strangely it often comes even though it says cancelled in your account."

I used the June coupon and my order went thru (although 2 of 3 items are backordered.)

In July I placed an order for $100 worth of merchandise and used the July Bday $10 coupon. My entire order was cancelled. Has anyone here had their order cancelled, but actually received the merchandise? I am very interested to know.


I've had three of my orders cancelled and none have come through as of 1 month and a half.

  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
     
    Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 123 4 5151
  • Page


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014