• filter:
  • 140 41 424344151
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
kirbycolby said: There's finally a new tiered code. The discount is back to including $150 off $500. FA77669

THANKS! I actually just placed an order a few days ago so I applied and had them give me a credit for $15 the code. (I actually got to speak with a decent CSR)

rated:
Angel $10 Reward Code: SP76289

Use at your own risk! Expires 9/30/07.

rated:
I tried to use code SP76289 and it asked me for a rebate certificate number and amount. Looks like it's an Angels Reward Certificate? Is it one time use?

rated:
I tried to use code SP76289 and it asked me for a rebate certificate number and amount. Looks like it's an Angels Reward Certificate? Is it one time use?

I don't think you can use those more than once. This is what they give you when you reach so many points for using the VS card.

rated:
I love this thread!!!! Last time I placed an order I got free shipping and 3 tiered because I found this thread.

Does anyone know when more tiered coupons are coming out? I don't want to spend $500 for the FA77669 coupons.

rated:
pk123 said: Ok Everyone, I just found out about this offer from VS PINK. Sign up here http://www.vspink.com/clubpink/ and get $10 off ANY Pink purchase at any VS store!!! This is hot!! There are plenty of Pink items from the semi annual sale that are below and just around $10 even now at the stores.

Thanks!

rated:
You don't have to spend $500. The tired codes work for as little as $100 purchase, but the more you spend, the more you will save. You get $15 off $100, $30 off $150, $75 off $250, or $150 off $500.

rated:
Caligal3 said: I love this thread!!!! Last time I placed an order I got free shipping and 3 tiered because I found this thread.

Does anyone know when more tiered coupons are coming out? I don't want to spend $500 for the FA77669 coupons.

This code works with FA77477 (f/s on $100 and free return). I was able to combined some $10 off coupons, FA77669 & FA77477 for my order, total came out to be under $200.

The first page was updated on 7/28.

rated:
August birthday code does not work for me. Can anybody verify this code: SP75257 ?

rated:
jmom said: August birthday code does not work for me. Can anybody verify this code: SP75257 ?

Nope, didn't work

rated:
I have $252.xx in my cart, trying to use the tiered coupon but says i dont have enough in my cart???? Please post a new tiered coupon if you one. Thanks.

rated:
annfab said: I have $252.xx in my cart, trying to use the tiered coupon but says i dont have enough in my cart???? Please post a new tiered coupon if you one. Thanks.
Are you buying something from the "clearance"? The coupon does not apply to clearance merchandise. I just tried the above mentioned tiered coupon and it works fine for me. Hope this helps.

rated:
FREEGB - FREE GARMENT BAG WITH SELECT CAREER PURCHASE (Add a qualifying career item to your shopping bag. Career jackets, vests, shorts, pants and skirts that appear in the Suits & Separates and Career Pants Collections qualify. Enter offer code FREEGB at checkout and the free Garment Bag will be added to your order after offer code is applied. Valid through August 7, 2007. One free Garment Bag per customer, while supplies last. Dimensions: 21H" x 24.5L" closed / 42H" x 24.5L" open. Imported nylon. Offer subject to adjustment due to returns, cancellations and exchanges. Not valid on previous purchases or purchases made in Victoria's Secret stores) (exp. 8/7/07) http://smg.Photobucket.com/albums...ag_bag.jpg

JETSET- FREE LAPTOP TOTE (A $30 value) WITH SELECT CAREER PURCHASE (Add a qualifying career item to your shopping bag. Career jackets, vests, shorts, pants and skirts that appear in the Suits & Separates and Career Pants Collectionsqualify. Enter offer code JETSET at checkout and the free Laptop Tote will be added to your order after offer code is applied. Valid through August 7, 2007. One free Laptop Tote per customer, while supplies last. Color black (093). Dimensions: 13.5"H x 17.5"L. Imported polyester. Offer subject to adjustment due to returns, cancellations and exchanges. Not valid on previous purchases or purchases made in Victoria's Secret stores.) (exp.8/7/07) http://smg.Photobucket.com/albums...w_tote.jpg

updated on first page

rated:
Kirbycolby & Muhluni005,

Thanks guys! I got free shipping, tiered discount ($75), $10 off a bra I ordered, and the pink doggie. Yeah!

I tried getting the free pink flip flops w/a pink purchase, instead of the pink doggie, but it kept saying I only I had one qualifying purchase in my bag. Apparently it wanted me to put in the hoodie too. I tried tons of different combos to tried to get it to work, but it just wouldn't work w/ the free shipping and tiered. It did, however, work when I entered it as the only coupon. Wiered huh? Oh well, I'm happy w/ my four coupons. I suppose I could make another pink purchase in a separate purchase, but I guess I really don't care that much about the flip flops.

JMom,

The August code wouldn't work with me either.

rated:
Caligal3

Today I found different $10 off coupon. I think that it is August birthday code: SP77753

rated:
pk123 said: You could probably use it multiple times but its not a wise idea.

I have used it atleast 10-15 times at multiples stores, I pay with all different froms Of payment, Angels card, Cash, credit card. My Hubby is with me too most of the time, so he will pay for some stuff also. I have had no problem so far, and I plan to use it more, they didn't hassle me at all. I used 5 in one trip.

rated:
hi
this is August birthday code FA77045

rated:
VS website is either strange or tricky... It requires certain combination in order for the codes to work together. And sometimes if it doesn't work, just go ahead and continue. Then go back to edit and it works. Weird. I was able to use 4 coupons: 10 OFF BDay, free flip-flop, free pink dog, and free cotton panty. My other order was more than $100 and I was able to use the Free shipping w/ free return , $5 off, plus other pink free codes, and it works like a charm!! Sometimes the free flip flop code doesn't work with the free panty code, but you need patience to try different ways. I don't even remember how I got it to work, so sorry I can't describe in detail... It took me quite a while to make that work... I just remember that the last time I tried, I got all 3 coupons to work except the free panty. Then I go back to add the panty, and go to checkout again and apply the panty code and it worked.

Thanks a lot all!

rated:
Thanks! I bought a pair of pants on clearance and used the JETSET and FREEGB code!

I haven't tried this code, but received it for taking a survey:

MR8IEE7 Free beauty sampler with any $50 purchase.

rated:
rista said: Thanks! I bought a pair of pants on clearance and used the JETSET and FREEGB code!

I haven't tried this code, but received it for taking a survey:

MR8IEE7 Free beauty sampler with any $50 purchase.

Thanks for the code! Which clearance pants did you buy with the two "career" codes? I tried adding a few different pair to my shopping cart, but the code isn't working for me...

rated:
free flip flop code is not working anymore.....

rated:
thank you to the person who posted the $10 off pink coupon. i just printed it out and used it today in a VS store. so it works! thank you!

rated:
Anyone have problems with the garden mist coupon? I can't get it to work at all. Help??

rated:
Hi guys, i tried the $10 off very sexy bra + free panty code. It says i need a certain item to be in the cart. Anyone knows which exact panty would qualify?

rated:
Caligurly22 said: Anyone have problems with the garden mist coupon? I can't get it to work at all. Help??

I can't get it to work either...

rated:
you need to add the VS Cotton panty to your bag but it is only select colors (black, whisper pink, buff, etc)for the free panty with bra purchase

rated:
Found a coupon for a free VS cotton panty no purchase required! You do have to pay $1.95 for s/h charges. Expires 9/05/07

FA77009

rated:
rista said: <snip> MR8IEE7 Free beauty sampler with any $50 purchase. <snip>

This says "Due to popular demand, this item is no longer available"

Oh Poo!!!

rated:
Free garment bag with any body at work purchase (value $20)
OFFER CODE: FA77021
EXP: 9/5/07

rated:
Free Vs cotton panty plus $10 off with any body by victoria bra purchase.
OFFER CODE: FA76937
VALID TILL: 9/5/07

rated:
$15 OFF $100
$30 OFF $150
$75 OFF $200
$150 OFF $500

OFFER CODE: FA77225
EXP: 10/1/07

rated:
Is everyone's orders a lot slower than normal? (Hahaha, sad how even at "normal" they are slow). I placed an order 2 weeks ago and it still hasn't shipped because according to the CSR, "We are still in the process of moving into our new state of the art Distribution Center" this is such bs

rated:
poopyscoopy said: Is everyone's orders a lot slower than normal? (Hahaha, sad how even at "normal" they are slow). I placed an order 2 weeks ago and it still hasn't shipped because according to the CSR, "We are still in the process of moving into our new state of the art Distribution Center" this is such bs

Yep, me too. I just hope that the items that I ordered are still "in-stock" by the time it ships...

rated:
The offer code you entered is not valid. Any one who could use it pls give some info.

xkristerx said: Found a coupon for a free VS cotton panty no purchase required! You do have to pay $1.95 for s/h charges. Expires 9/05/07

FA77009

rated:
MontessoriMomma said: poopyscoopy said: Is everyone's orders a lot slower than normal? (Hahaha, sad how even at "normal" they are slow). I placed an order 2 weeks ago and it still hasn't shipped because according to the CSR, "We are still in the process of moving into our new state of the art Distribution Center" this is such bs

Yep, me too. I just hope that the items that I ordered are still "in-stock" by the time it ships...

2 weeks is pretty bad! They should've given everyone automatic free shipping because of that

rated:
poopyscoopy said: MontessoriMomma said: poopyscoopy said: Is everyone's orders a lot slower than normal? (Hahaha, sad how even at "normal" they are slow). I placed an order 2 weeks ago and it still hasn't shipped because according to the CSR, "We are still in the process of moving into our new state of the art Distribution Center" this is such bs

2 weeks is pretty bad! They should've given everyone automatic free shipping because of that

I agree! I ran into the same problem. Two weeks is absolutely unacceptable from any website, much less from Victoria's Secret!

rated:
lilas said: The offer code you entered is not valid. Any one who could use it pls give some info.

xkristerx said: Found a coupon for a free VS cotton panty no purchase required! You do have to pay $1.95 for s/h charges. Expires 9/05/07

FA77009

I was able to use the code, but my order is still in "in process", so I don't know it it will actually go through or not...

rated:
We all love VS, not a secret anymore. But the way they treat us, I really don't like that. Is there any other company that makes you wait 3 weeks for an order?
The worst part is that we have no other option but wait and wait...

rated:
None of the codes works for me. I have tried the three panty codes (include the monthly offer) and the birthday code.

rated:
New free shipping code:

FA77285- Free shipping on orders over $100.00

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 140 41 424344151
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014