• filter:
  • 15 6 789152
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
jetaime84 said: May I know what purchase is needed for PASS1105? I tried adding a Body bra and Body panties but it doesn't work. It says: This offer code requires you to add a specific item to your shopping bag.

Please help. TIA.

did u select the right color? it's only on black, white and nude.

rated:
FA57609 is the new code for the free supermodel lip kit w/ sweater purchase. Just placed and order but says the lip kit is backordered until 11/17/2005. I used it with the november bday code and the free body by victoria panty code (you can use up to 3 codes per purchase).

rated:
jetaime84 said: May I know what purchase is needed for PASS1105? I tried adding a Body bra and Body panties but it doesn't work. It says: This offer code requires you to add a specific item to your shopping bag.

Please help. TIA.

Matte in black, white, nude, ivory.
Mesh in black, white, nude.

w/ any purchase (up to $12 value)

edit: i had the same problem cuz i added a $14 panty instead of a $12.

rated:
Oh! I got it now. I didn't know the panty had to be $12 max.

Thank you so much!

rated:
Just saw this in my email:

FREE EAU DE PARFUM OFFER FROM VICTORIA SECRET

Add any item to your shopping bag. Then, enter offer code PJEDP at checkout and the free 0.25 oz. Dream Angels Heavenly Eau de Parfum will be added to your order upon checkout.

Does not apply to clearance merchandise, Gift Cards, Egift Cards, gift wrap services, shipping and handling or taxes. One free Eau de Parfum per order. Orders including the Eau de Parfum can only be shipped to destinations in the continental U.S. and Canada.

Offer valid through November 16, 2005 or while supplies last.

rated:
When does this coupon expire please? SORRY, I am referring here to the Any Body by Victoria Bra for $24.50 - does anyone know when this expires?

rated:
Can someone post the item number for the supermodel lip kit I can't find it on the site anywhere!!

rated:
FREE VS LOGO TOTE WITH ANY $75 ONLINE PURCHASE
Enter offer code NOVTOTE at checkout and the free VS Logo Tote will be added to your order of $75 or more upon checkout. Fully-lined tote has a Victoria's Secret logo, etching details, pockets and double-zip closure. Measures 20.5" x 13" x 7.5". Imported polyester. Offer does not apply to clearance merchandise, Gift Cards, Egift Cards, gift wrap services, shipping and handling or taxes. One free tote per order. Offer valid online only through November 16, 2005 while supplies last. A $75 value.

rated:
Use coupon code LIPS to receive a lip gloss kit $25 worth with any sweater (sale ones are ok but it wont work with clearance sweaters)

rated:
ignore

rated:
you usually get this message if you dont use angel card

rated:
drosoph said: ignore
  • ignore what please?

rated:
OK, I got the LIPS code, but it won't add anything to my cart it keeps saying you have to add something to your cart, see the offer you got for details, so can someone please look at the lip kit with sweatr offer and let me know what I need to add to my cart? I tried every lip kit they had, and searched for supermodel lip kit, and came up empty, and someone else posted that it is on backorder, so I am hoping maybe the actual product number would help! Thanks in advance for any help you can offer!!

rated:
Oh, and the LIPS code is now expired, the new code as posted somewhere is FA57609, but you need the item number! I am so frustrated! Please please help so I can order my sweater already!!

rated:
angelaira said: Can someone post the item number for the supermodel lip kit I can't find it on the site anywhere!!
When you buy the sweater the lip kit is automatically added if you use the code, if you are just trying to buy it I'm not sure that you can but something similar is item #189-116

rated:
Yes, so sorry, the LIPS code is not correct, the correct one is listed above by someone else. I checked my flyer this morning as I left my house. I do not have all the info with me here at work, but I know the you must purchase at least one sweater from THAT catalog - then at checkout you enter the offer code for the lip kit and it will automatically come up free. But, it is necesary ( I thnk ) that you purchase the sweater using the item numbers FROM THAT specific catalog. Of course, those same sweaters exist in other catalogs, but the item numbers are different. And I think it makes a difference. I don't have email access at home, but if you call me at 440-944-1774 I can tell you the prefixes for the item numbers. They are usually two letters.. I'd be happy to help anyone out over the phone while I have the catalog in front of me!!

rated:
And the FA57609 code IS the correct one!!

rated:
So, to help all those trying to buy the sweater and get the free lip kit. Here is what I did 2 days ago:

Add to shopping bag:
Sweater #189-751 $20 on sale
Panty #185-564 $10 on sale

Enter codes upon checkout:
lip kit code FA57609
$10 Nov. bday code FA57057
free panty code PASS1105

Confirmation Email:
SF 189751 Ribbed cotton ruffle wrap 1 $20.00 In-Stock
093-black
SF 185564 NEW! Ultrasmooth low-rise 1 $0.00 In-Stock
092-white
IW 178070 Unknown 1 $0.00 Backordered 11/17/2005
multicolor (99)

Order Totals Ship Totals
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Merchandise Total $20.00 $20.00
Shipping/Handling $4.95 $4.95
Sales Tax $1.09 $1.09
Special Offer -$10.00 -$10.00

Pymt Summary Order Total Bill Today
$16.04 $16.04

Mind you I used my V.S. credit card for this

rated:
if you live in Ca you can

rated:
Use coupon code GIVESEXY at checkout to receive a discount on your order: $15 off a $100 order, $30 off a $150 order, $45 off a $200 order or $150 off a $500 order. Offer valid through Nov. 16. Another code, PJEDP, will get you a free .25 oz. Dream Angels Heavenly eau de parfum.

rated:
Get 20% off sweaters by using the code COZY at checkout.

Valid through November 16th.

Not valid on clearance sweaters.

rated:
hammer45 said: Get 20% off sweaters by using the code COZY at checkout.

Valid through November 16th.

Not valid on clearance sweaters.
  • Thanks hammer45!! Great deal! Do you know if you can combine this coupon with the free Supermodel lip kit? I'm gonig to try! I'll keep you all posted...

rated:
are they other item numbers for sweaters that will work for the lip kit?

rated:
OK - I brought the catalog with me from which I received the offer for the lipkit.

Source code: RS4803540

What this means to you: The item numbers online are the exact same as in the catalog, assuming they ARE in the catalog. Hence, it's trial and error. If you see a sweater (non-clearance) that you like online, make note of the item number, then go to catalog quick order and enter an "RS" before the item number. IF that same item appears, you know it is in that particular catalog. If not, then I guess not....

Example, item # RS-189-007 is a sweater from the catalog. It should be the same item as item # 189-007 online. However, I do not believe you can 'look up' item numbers without the catalog source code.. Hence, the RS.

Try it, if you have a problem, feel free to PM me! I hope I've helped...

And of course, the OFFER CODE for the lipkit is: FA57609 valid thru 11/15

rated:
Anybody know the code for Free Shipping over $100 purchase

rated:
Tried a similar deal to smooches822 and got:

We're sorry. We are unable to process this order. Please call us (1-800-888-8200) and we'll assist you personally.

rated:
xicyx said: Tried a similar deal to smooches822 and got:

We're sorry. We are unable to process this order. Please call us (1-800-888-8200) and we'll assist you personally.

Looks like u didn't use ur angel card

rated:
WhiteTokki said: Anybody know the code for Free Shipping over $100 purchase

have code for $15 off $100, etc. (christmas catalog)
RR4805456

rated:
if you want free shipping, you have to order from catalog with source code #RN4779603 or source code #RN4823527. So I suggest you use catalog quick order and use the RN before the item numbers you like to see if they are in either of those two catalogs... Good luck!

rated:
To: forrus/anyone else who is interested:

I placed an order yesterday at victoriassecret.com -

Here are examples of sweaters you can purchase to get free lip kit:
RS189751
RS191023
RS190917
RS189399
RS190964
RS190941

At the end of your order, enter promo code FA57609 to get your free lip kit. Also enter COZY in another promo box to get 20% ALL your sweaters (as long as they are not clearance).

If you have any other codes, you can enter one more in as you're allowed three codes per order!
Good luck!

rated:
Hi, I'm sitting on a $160 shopping bag before the GIVESEXY code (which obviously works). Can someone please explain *exactly* how to get free shipping? I don't have a VS card but I do have a physical catalog with me that's got an RR source code on it. I've added all the items into the bag via "catalog quick order". Now what?

Thanks!

rated:
anyone got the lip kit is it worth it and good? Any pics on what they look like on the website

rated:
problem with my order
this what it said since yesterday
Item Item Description / Color Size Qty.
Ordered Unit
Price Qty.
Ship Total
Price Status Details
RK-185630 NEW! Unlined balconet bra
h20-cherub pink 2 $42.00 0 $84.00 In Process
RK-185631 NEW! Embroidered bikini
t12-frozen plum M 1 $22.00 0 $22.00 In Process
IW-178070 LIP KIT
multicolor (99) OS 1 $0.00 0 $0.00 In Process
If you have any questions about your order please contact us via e-mail at OrderStatus@VictoriasSecret.com or by phone at 1-800-411-5116.

Ordered Shipped
Merchandise Total: $130.99 $0.00

is this bad????? cause it says shipped 0.00 ?????

rated:
when i try to copy and paste it didnt come out right under order it says $130.99 under shipped $0.00
is that abd cause it says shipped $0.00???

rated:
Tinkerbelnc1 said: is this bad????? cause it says shipped 0.00 ?????

Relax. This just means your order hasn't been shipped yet. VS can be pretty slow in processing orders.

rated:
ON THANX
ONE MORE QUESTION HOW LONG DOES IT USUALLY TAKE ?
WILL I GET A LETTER CONFIRMING IT HAS BEEN SENT OUT?

rated:
Hi, how do I get free shipping? What do I need to qualify?

rated:
rustybucket said: Hi, how do I get free shipping? What do I need to qualify?

First you have to spend $100, as you check out type in the catalog source code referring to what "gigi5555" just said.

rated:
Correct me if I"m wrong anyone, but in order to get the free shipping, one has to actually order the items from that catalog with THOSE same source codes that I mentioned. Otherwise, do trial and error as I mentioned with the lip kit.

Example (totally made up): if you like item number AB-1438-959 from the catalog with a source code starting with "AB------", then change the AB to "XX" (whatever the letters are that begin the source code from the catalog with the free shipping; refer to my previous post as I don't have the catalog in front of me. And you must order at least $100 worth of merchandise from THAT catalog with the same source code that offers the free shipping!!

rated:
Tinkerbelnc1 said: ONE MORE QUESTION HOW LONG DOES IT USUALLY TAKE ?
WILL I GET A LETTER CONFIRMING IT HAS BEEN SENT OUT?

I find that it usually takes at least 3 to 4 business days. You will get an e-mail when your order ships.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 15 6 789152
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014