• filter:
  • 16 7 8910151
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
ty for the info

rated:
FA57873 for $5 off any Body By Victoria bra

rated:
I tried using PASS1105 (I have an angel card as well) but I get an error message that says "This offer code requires you to add a specific item to your shopping bag. Please refer to the details you received with your offer."

I only added a panty SF-189720 that is $12 (not more than 12 as suggested)

Also the birthday code for november does not work for me either. Same error message.

Please help!!!!
TIA

rated:
zoombabe said: I tried using PASS1105 (I have an angel card as well) but I get an error message that says "This offer code requires you to add a specific item to your shopping bag. Please refer to the details you received with your offer."

I only added a panty SF-189720 that is $12 (not more than 12 as suggested)

Also the birthday code for november does not work for me either. Same error message.

Please help!!!!
TIA



Did you use an Angel card? I think this works only with the Victoria's secret CC.

Sorry, didn't notice you mention angel card. It worked for me this evening.

rated:
I have an angel card but the validation of the codes happens before I am asked to enter the angel card number.

rated:
1) PASS1105 is good on any Body by Victoria panty ($12) in the following colors: white, ivory, black, buff, naked, whisper pink and chocolate. Make sure you pick the right color.
2) To use the Nov. Birthday code you have to have over $10-worth of merchandise in your shopping bag (before taxes and shipping). So besides a free panty, you must have something else in your shopping bag for the code to work.

rated:
Codes seem to work for me but I get the following after I click purchase

We're sorry. We are unable to process this order. Please call us (1-800-888-8200) and we'll assist you personally.

Anyone else ?

rated:
Yes in the past its meant whatever code your trying to use you have to purchase using the Angel card(VS credit card)

rated:
thank you so much for the info!

rated:
forrus said: anyone got the lip kit is it worth it and good? Any pics on what they look like on the website

I got it yesterday in the mail. Looks exactly like this but may have different shades of lipstick. It's actually very nice.

http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce/application/prodDisplay/?namespace=productDisplay&origin=onlineProductDisplay.jsp&event=display&prnbr=SG-186820&page=1&cgname=OSMKPLIPSTK&rfnbr=2533&pn=false

rated:
NEW CODES (hopefully not already posted..)

FREE SLIPPERS with any pajama purchase from the pajama gift sets collection. Enter offer code PJ4 at checkout. (pajama gift sets $29 & up)

Also, FREE SHIPPING on U.S. orders of $100 or more. Enter offer code GIVE at checkout.

Both offers expire December 6, 2005.

Shoot, I should have placed my order before the slippers I want are all sold out to you guys! LOL

rated:
smooches822 said: forrus said: anyone got the lip kit is it worth it and good? Any pics on what they look like on the website

I got it yesterday in the mail. Looks exactly like this but may have different shades of lipstick. It's actually very nice.

http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce/application/prodDisplay/?namespace=productDisplay&origin=onlineProductDisplay.jsp&event=display&prnbr=SG-186820&page=1&cgname=OSMKPLIPSTK&rfnbr=2533&pn=false
  • I got mine yesterday too and I love it.. but I think that offer expired on 11/16

rated:
thanks for the info. made my first purchase using my new angels card

rated:
Does anyone have the birthday code for November ?? I got it in the mail but I lost it !!
thanks!!

rated:
happeejo said: Does anyone have the birthday code for November ?? I got it in the mail but I lost it !!
thanks!!
  • I'm just copying what the OP wrote: bday code for november is FA57057

    Hopefully it works!!

rated:
I guess VS is joining in the Black Friday event:

ONE DAY ONLY! November 25th - FREE Supermodel Tote filled with beauty products with any $50 purchase ($75 value) carried by the Victoria's Secret Angels at the Victoria's Secret Fashion show airing December 6th on CBS at 10/9Central. One per purchase. While Supplies Last. Beauty products are travel-size. Offer valide in all Victoria's Secret Stores. When ordering from catalogue or online, use offer code TOTE.

rated:
I have 6 codes that I would like to enter. Is there any way to enter more than 3 codes online? There are only 3 spaces for codes and I don't see any other place to enter more. Thanks for the help.

rated:
TOTE IS VALID NOW!!
The Supermodel Tote Bag includes: Dream Angels Heavenly .25 oz EDP spray, Dream Angels Heavenly 2 oz. angel touch lotion, Sweet talk shimmering lip gloss in strawberry, and Body by Victoria Hand and Cuticle cream.

rated:
TrollMama said: TOTE IS VALID NOW!!
The Supermodel Tote Bag includes: Dream Angels Heavenly .25 oz EDP spray, Dream Angels Heavenly 2 oz. angel touch lotion, Sweet talk shimmering lip gloss in strawberry, and Body by Victoria Hand and Cuticle cream.


nevermind. it says it's valid now but when i try to enter it, i get this message:
"The gift with purchase associated with this offer code is no longer available"

rated:
TOTE is definitely sold out online. Still going strong at B&M, but the prices are way higher. The very sexy panties (3/$25 online) are 3/$30, and the PJs aren't on sale. $49.99 regular price, and you can't get the matching slippers (PJ4) either. I was able to use the November b-day code sort of - thanks gigi!. However, it wouldn't go through online. I called up and the CSR adjusted my purchase and put it through. Stacked the PJ4 and the bday code, but I only spent $63 so I couldn't get free shipping. The bday code is almost the same as free shipping for me though. Great deal, thanks!

rated:
Does anyone happen to have the online code for the.25 oz bottle of Dream Angels Heavenly perfume that is free with any purchase until 12/24/05. One place to find this code is on the back of the cards that are for taking into the store to receive this same offer of a .25 bottle. If someone has one of these cards, could they look at the back and leave this code in this forum. I would really appreciate this, as I have looked all over online already.

Thank-You!

rated:
goGTinDML said: I have 6 codes that I would like to enter. Is there any way to enter more than 3 codes online? There are only 3 spaces for codes and I don't see any other place to enter more. Thanks for the help.
  • I am pretty certain there is no way to enter more than three promo codes. BUT, you do have the option to enter your catalog source code as well. And when you do this, IF the catalog has the 15 off 150 and so on, you will also get that offer! So, in a way, you can get up to FOUR offers in this fashion. I have done this so I know it works.

rated:
does anyone have the $10 off $10+ and free item w/ any purchase coupons for December? Thanks a lot in advance!!!!!!

rated:
gigi5555 said: goGTinDML said: I have 6 codes that I would like to enter. Is there any way to enter more than 3 codes online? There are only 3 spaces for codes and I don't see any other place to enter more. Thanks for the help.
  • I am pretty certain there is no way to enter more than three promo codes. BUT, you do have the option to enter your catalog source code as well. And when you do this, IF the catalog has the 15 off 150 and so on, you will also get that offer! So, in a way, you can get up to FOUR offers in this fashion. I have done this so I know it works.

    Where am I supposed to enter the source code? I can't find it anywhere.

rated:
when you enter in your codes there should be three boxes but under that there is a place for a source or catalog code

rated:
Here's the December birthday code:

Offer Code: FA57069 Expires 12/31

rated:
No free item with any purchase in December, from what I can tell. There's a $15 off a Very Sexy Bra instead. Here's the next several months' codes:

DECEMBER COUPON
Any Very Sexy Bra $15 Off
Enter Code: PASS1205

JANUARY COUPON
Any Angels Bra $24.50
Enter Code: PASS0106

FEBRUARY COUPON
FREE Cotton Panty
Enter Code: PASS0206

MARCH COUPON
FREE Angels Panty
Enter Code: PASS0306

APRIL COUPON
Any Body by Victoria Bra at $24.50
Enter Code: PASS0406

rated:
redly1 said: No free item with any purchase in December, from what I can tell. There's a $15 off a Very Sexy Bra instead. Here's the next several months' codes:

DECEMBER COUPON
Any Very Sexy Bra $15 Off
Enter Code: PASS1205

JANUARY COUPON
Any Angels Bra $24.50
Enter Code: PASS0106

FEBRUARY COUPON
FREE Cotton Panty
Enter Code: PASS0206

MARCH COUPON
FREE Angels Panty
Enter Code: PASS0306

APRIL COUPON
Any Body by Victoria Bra at $24.50
Enter Code: PASS0406


U R THE BEST! THANKS!!

rated:
Is it true that we can use the birthday code once every month, or it is up to my luck? Thank you!

rated:
thanks op!!
I was able to get the december birthday offer, the december bra offer, and also the free panty with bra purchase (code: FA58245)

so I got the bra, panty, gift box all shipped for under $24

I paid $3.00 for gift box

the dec bra offer takes the $15 directly off the bra

the dec birthday offer ($10) comes off the total of the whole order

I am not sure about the panty, I just got one that matched the bra (very sexy) it was $12

I got ivory,

Ctlg Item Description/Color Size Ordered Price Status Ship Date
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SG 185565 NEW! Ultrasmooth hiphugge S 1 $0.00 In-Stock
001-ivory
CC 152432 Gift Wrap Kit S 1 $3.00 In-Stock
multicolor (99)
RQ 149641 Seamless push-up bra 32A 1 $23.00 In-Stock
001-ivory

Order Totals Ship Totals
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Merchandise Total $26.00 $26.00
Shipping/Handling $6.95 $6.95
Sales Tax $1.15 $1.15
Special Offer -$10.00 -$10.00

Pymt Summary Order Total Bill Today
$24.10 $24.10

I did use vs credit card with this offer

rated:
how did you get the gift box?

also are you saying that the 15 off and the 10 off birthday are combing to take 25 off a bra?

rated:
what are the specifics on the free panty

rated:
Hello Minnow,
I tried both $12 Very Sexy panties (or 3 for $30) with a Very Sexy bra and it would not accept the panty with code FA58245. I chose a prt wine colored bra and a warm nude panty but no luck. Can you check your receipt or account to see which one you ordered or what color the panty was?
Thanks

rated:
hazardous said: Hello Minnow,
I tried both $12 Very Sexy panties (or 3 for $30) with a Very Sexy bra and it would not accept the panty with code FA58245. I chose a prt wine colored bra and a warm nude panty but no luck. Can you check your receipt or account to see which one you ordered or what color the panty was?
Thanks




Here is the details:
Try now and save $10 on the purchase of a Very Sexy bra, plus receive this free panty with your bra purchase. Enter offer codes when prompted at checkout. Bra offer code: FA58233. Panty offer code: FA58245. Valid through 12/15/05.

This is from the catalog: Christmas Specials 2005

rated:
I couldnt get it to work either, tried the black very sexy thongs...

any more details? Item numbers?

and...


4GLOSS exp Dec 21, 2005

The picture in the email shows four keychains with little tubes of lipgloss. Really cute.

FREE "HOOKING UP" LIP GLOSS CHARMS WITH ANY PURCHASE
Enter offer code 4GLOSS at checkout and the free "Hooking Up" Lip Gloss Charms set will be added to your order at checkout. Offer valid through December 21, 2005 while supplies last. Set includes 4 shades of our best-selling Shining Kisses Lip Gloss: Isabelle (Iridescent Peach), Lindsay (Shimmering Gold), Ashley (Shimmering Nude) and Juliet (Creamy Pink). Each clips easily onto a key chain, belt loop or bag. Offer does not apply to Gift Cards, Egift Cards or gift wrap services. One free charm set per order. Not valid in stores. Orders including the charm set can only be shipped to destinations in the continental U.S. and Canada.

rated:
Here is the details:
Try now and save $10 on the purchase of a Very Sexy bra, plus receive this free panty with your bra purchase. Enter offer codes when prompted at checkout. Bra offer code: FA58233. Panty offer code: FA58245. Valid through 12/15/05.

This is from the catalog: Christmas Specials 2005


REPLY
Which free panty/color do you have to select is the question?
thanks

rated:
I am confused
I think I can get the free panties and $10 off the bra but I can't get the $15 off the bra

rated:
marie123 said: I couldnt get it to work either, tried the black very sexy thongs...

any more details? Item numbers?

and...


4GLOSS exp Dec 21, 2005

The picture in the email shows four keychains with little tubes of lipgloss. Really cute.

FREE "HOOKING UP" LIP GLOSS CHARMS WITH ANY PURCHASE
Enter offer code 4GLOSS at checkout and the free "Hooking Up" Lip Gloss Charms set will be added to your order at checkout. Offer valid through December 21, 2005 while supplies last. Set includes 4 shades of our best-selling Shining Kisses Lip Gloss: Isabelle (Iridescent Peach), Lindsay (Shimmering Gold), Ashley (Shimmering Nude) and Juliet (Creamy Pink). Each clips easily onto a key chain, belt loop or bag. Offer does not apply to Gift Cards, Egift Cards or gift wrap services. One free charm set per order. Not valid in stores. Orders including the charm set can only be shipped to destinations in the continental U.S. and Canada.


This order is not eligible for this offer. Please try again or call 1-800-411-5116.

anyone else had this problem?

rated:
I could not get the DECEMBER COUPON to work.

Any Very Sexy Bra $15 Off Code: PASS1205

It says ANY very sexy bra. But when I try using the coupon, it does not accept it. Is it working for anyone?

rated:
I had the same error code when ordering. I called customer service and they said the codes (other than the free shipping and the $15 off $100, etc.) were only good if using the Angels card.

  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
     
    Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 16 7 8910151
  • Page


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014