• filter:
  • 17 8 91011152
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
But the codes have to be entered even before we put in our Angel card number.

rated:
Here is the info from my purchase. I hope it helps!
I used a catalog reference: RT4842417

Ctlg Item Description/Color

RT 191198 V-string

RT 171720 Stretch French cuff shirt

RT 149641 Seamless push-up bra

COUPONS:
$15 Very Sexy Bra - December offer
$Free Very Sexy Panty - FA58245
$10 December Birthday

Then I called with the offer code for the lip gloss

All 4 items above for = $53 -- including tax and s/h

Great Deal!Remember to use your angel card

rated:
more detail from the catalogue:
Free panty limited ot Very Sexy smooth V-string. Black (93) only. Oone free panty per customer, while supplies last.

still can't get $15 OFF to work.

rated:
Your order doesnt seem to have taken of the $15 off, its applied to your cart, but it had never took
the $15 off it seems. The amount it took off was the $10 off the sexy bra. This should be your break down:

$0.00 FA58245 RT 191198 V-string

$28.00 RT 171720 Stretch French cuff shirt

$28.00 (-$10 off orig.$38) RT 149641 Seamless push-up bra

$10 December Birthday

Totals= $56 + $6.95 = $62.95 - $10 December Birthday
Finalized totals = $52.95

I dont think there is any way to combine the $10 off bra from catalog and the Dec. $15 off bra. Unless you purchase 2 sexy bras. I Have tried all possible ways and it will not take both off.
Well, if anyone finds a way to combine please post.(but I doubt there is, anyways)

Also, for those who are trying to use the $15 off Sexy bra, you have to purchase something with it.

anjelad said: Here is the info from my purchase. I hope it helps!
I used a catalog reference: RT4842417

Ctlg Item Description/Color

RT 191198 V-string

RT 171720 Stretch French cuff shirt

RT 149641 Seamless push-up bra

COUPONS:
$15 Very Sexy Bra - December offer
$Free Very Sexy Panty - FA58245
$10 December Birthday

Then I called with the offer code for the lip gloss

All 4 items above for = $53 -- including tax and s/h

Great Deal!Remember to use your angel card

rated:
craziejj said: Your order doesnt seem to have taken of the $15 off, its applied to your cart, but it had never took
the $15 off it seems. The amount it took off was the $10 off the sexy bra. This should be your break down:

$0.00 FA58245 RT 191198 V-string

$28.00 RT 171720 Stretch French cuff shirt

$28.00 (-$10 off orig.$38) RT 149641 Seamless push-up bra

$10 December Birthday

Totals= $56 + $6.95 = $62.95 - $10 December Birthday
Finalized totals = $52.95

I dont think there is any way to combine the $10 off bra from catalog and the Dec. $15 off bra. Unless you purchase 2 sexy bras. I Have tried all possible ways and it will not take both off.
Well, if anyone finds a way to combine please post.(but I doubt there is, anyways)

Also, for those who are trying to use the $15 off Sexy bra, you have to purchase something with it.

You are right. That was my problem. I could not get the $10 off and $15 off to work together. Wonder if anyone figured out how.

rated:
edit

rated:
I was able to use the birthday code, free lip gloss code, and very sexy bra -$15 with a clearance pair of panties for a total of $25. Thanks O.P.

rated:
Just an FYI for those of us who like to see how the lingerie looks on a live model before buying, CBS is airing the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show tonight at 10:00 PM EST.

rated:
That the real deal and its free.

rated:
The $15 off Very Sexy coupon doesn't work on the one I want: Very Sexy®

SEAMLESS PUSH-UP STRAPLESS BRA But in the coupon book, it says that it works on any Very Sexy bra...

rated:
is there a certian amount i have to buy to get free lip glosss?

rated:
Tinkerbelnc1 said: is there a certian amount i have to buy to get free lip glosss?

I think it's already Out of Stock because it said item not avaible when I tried. But you can enter offer code SCENT for a set of 5 sample perfumes.

rated:
i wanted the lipgloss

rated:
Tinkerbelnc1 said: i wanted the lipgloss

Me too.

rated:
well just have to wait for a better deal.
im on there email list but they never send me emaisl for stuff like that

rated:
I just ordered some items for my wife and the lipgloss code worked just fine. Said item is in stock.

Cburk

rated:
I call the customer service and they let me use 4 coupons.
PASS1205 $15 off --- RT 149641 Seamless push-up bra, FA58245--- free RT 191198 V-string panty. $10 off birthday coupon, and 4GLOSS with free lipgloss. (PASS1205 $15 off cann't combine with $10 off coupon--FA58233) THe total of my order is
$0.00 RT 191198 V-string (093 black)
$13(-$25 off (PASS1205,FA57069) orig.$38) RT 149641 Seamless push-up bra)
$0.00 Hooking Up" Lip Gloss
$6.95 Shipping

Total: $19.5

Good Luck

rated:
cburk said: I just ordered some items for my wife and the lipgloss code worked just fine. Said item is in stock.

Cburk

Hmm... it didn't work for me. I really wanted it.

rated:
Could someone repost the December $10 off coupon code for online purchases? Sorry, I've read through a few pages and can't seem to see it... AND, must one use their VS Angel card when ordering to get the $10 off? TIA~

rated:
For the birthday offers ($10 off code) and the passcode offers (ex. $15 off bra) from the coupon book the VS card needs to be used.

rated:
gigi5555 said: Could someone repost the December $10 off coupon code for online purchases? Sorry, I've read through a few pages and can't seem to see it... AND, must one use their VS Angel card when ordering to get the $10 off? TIA~

its in the first post..

rated:
BabyFace said: gigi5555 said: Could someone repost the December $10 off coupon code for online purchases? Sorry, I've read through a few pages and can't seem to see it... AND, must one use their VS Angel card when ordering to get the $10 off? TIA~

its in the first post..
  • duh.. I'm a dork.. I was reading through the last few pages in the thread, not the FIRST one. THANKS!!

rated:
I have no idea which thread everyone is using. There is a holiday one and an official one. Well anyway, I have two deals here, one I posted in the other thread, and one I got today. Read on:

Get Free Shipping plus Free 2nd Day Air Upgrade with any purchase of $100 or more from this catalogue (Holiday Sale 2005, Volume 1).

Gift certificates, gift wrap, gift kits, shipping and handling and taxes do not apply toward the purchase requirement. Offer not valid on previously purchased merchanidse or purchases made in victoria's Secret stores. Offer subject to adjustment due to returns, cancellations or exchanges.

Free Shipping: Place an order of $100 or more from this catalogue and receive free surface shipping anywhere in the continental US. Offer valid this issue only, through 03/01/06.

Free 2nd Day Air Upgrade: Place an order of $100+ from this catalogue and receive an upgrade from standard ground to 2nd Day Air. Other expedited services are available at an additional cost. Offer valid this issue only, through 12/21/05.

Shop by phone: Mention this offer and use the source code RV4844929.
Shop online: Use Catalogue Quick Order, enter the full item number from this catalogue. Enter the source code when prompted: RV4844929.
Shop by mail: Indicate the source code and deduct the offer on your mail order form.

FYI: For reference, all the items in this catalog start with "RV". Adjust your item numbers accordingly.

Free Sexy Poker Set (item IY-194574) with any sleepwear purchase. Our Sexy Poker Set contains 52 playing cards with a unique VS design, 30 black chips and 30 pink chips, all in a slinky satin pouch.

Receive a free Sexy Poker Set with any sleepwear purchase (excluding slippers). Black (F13). A $28 value.

Shop by phone: Mention offer code when placing your order.
Shop Online: Using Catalogue Quick Order, enter the full item numbers for sleepwear items from this catalogue (Last Minute Gift Book 2005, beginning with "RU") and enter offer code when prompted at checkout. Free Sexy Poker Set will be added upon order completion. Limit one free Sexy Poker Set per customer; while supplies last. Offer not valid on previously purchased merchandise. Offer subject to adjustment due to returns, cancellations and exchanges. Catalogue and web exclusive.

Offer code: FA58389
Offer valid through 12/21/05.

rated:
You are lucky! Got 15 off without buying anything else!
PS: When you called in, did they ask your DOB? My bithday is obviously not in December since I just used the birthday coupon in OCT......

eileeneric said: I call the customer service and they let me use 4 coupons.
PASS1205 $15 off --- RT 149641 Seamless push-up bra, FA58245--- free RT 191198 V-string panty. $10 off birthday coupon, and 4GLOSS with free lipgloss. (PASS1205 $15 off cann't combine with $10 off coupon--FA58233) THe total of my order is
$0.00 RT 191198 V-string (093 black)
$13(-$25 off (PASS1205,FA57069) orig.$38) RT 149641 Seamless push-up bra)
$0.00 Hooking Up" Lip Gloss
$6.95 Shipping

Total: $19.5

Good Luck

rated:
What is the code for the free slippers with sleepware purchase? Anyone remember...

rated:
jdmitr98 said: What is the code for the free slippers with sleepware purchase? Anyone remember...

The online code is PJ4. It expires 12/15. There are not that many styles left of the slippers! Good luck!

rated:
i was able to use the december coupon twice...last week i bought a jlo jeans onsale, used free lipgloss code and december code...paid only $19 for the jeans and lipgloss including shipping fee...2 days later, i saw the free fragrance coffret code...got interested in getting one so i purchased the sleepwear in a bag onsale...tried december code, lipgloss code, and fragrance coffret code...was charged $27 for the sleepwear set, lipgloss set, fragrance coffret, and shipping...i didn't know the december code is gonna go thru, but then i got $10 off...cool...used VS card for purchasing...both were shipped already...my birth month isn't december...they don't ask...

rated:
So right now we have $15 off VS bra, Free panty w/ bra purchase, Free fragrance coffret, December B-day. What else do we have? I wanted a sweater, but looks like only the 10 off 10 code would go w/ that.

The free lipgloss is out of stock and the free slipper code always tells me i have to add a specific item and i almost tried every single slipper they have there.

rated:
the item # IY-194574 for the free poker set is invalid.

rated:
JUST PLACED AND ORDER >>>>

IW-189440
ATOMIZER COFFRET GWP
icolor (99) (099)
OS 1 Backordered
until
07/07/1977?????
$0.00 $0.00

WHAT IS THE HECK DOES TYHAT MEAN?

rated:
Have you gone back in time??? 1977...

rated:
Looks like they left the date field blank in their database, and it reset to the earliest date the database is programmed for. Happens all the time in development code, just that VS should be a little more careful - and have a little more quality control of their website code.

*edit*
In other words, software bug aside, VS has no timeline as to when the item will be back in stock.

rated:
WhiteTokki said: So right now we have $15 off VS bra, Free panty w/ bra purchase, Free fragrance coffret, December B-day. What else do we have? I wanted a sweater, but looks like only the 10 off 10 code would go w/ that.

The free lipgloss is out of stock and the free slipper code always tells me i have to add a specific item and i almost tried every single slipper they have there.

For the free slipper code to work, you need to order from the "Christmas Specials 2005" Catalogue (Christmas Specials 2005. For example: Click "Casual Sleepwear and Robes" then click any pajama you see there. Hopefully, you'll see the free slipper offer on the same page as the pajama you chose.

As someone already posted (I forgot who, sorry) FREE Slippers with sleepwear purchase OFFER CODE: FA58257 expires 12/15/05

Hope that helps.

rated:
missmonica said: JUST PLACED AND ORDER >>>>

IW-189440
ATOMIZER COFFRET GWP
icolor (99) (099)
OS 1 Backordered
until
07/07/1977?????
$0.00 $0.00

WHAT IS THE HECK DOES TYHAT MEAN?

Haha. I got the exact same backorder date as you.

rated:
WhiteTokki said: So right now we have $15 off VS bra, Free panty w/ bra purchase, Free fragrance coffret, December B-day. What else do we have? I wanted a sweater, but looks like only the 10 off 10 code would go w/ that.

There's also a free cloudspun collection scarf offer w/ any sweater purchase (add item # RU-194-463 colors: pink-48, white-92, black-93, red-H95, royal blue-J75, spring green-N82) enter code FA58185 at check out valid through 12/21/05. I don't think it requires the VS credit card.

rated:
just wanted to know where should i apply for a vs card
should i apply at the store or calll them
im thinking maybe i should go to the store since christmas is coming up and they want you to buy .
i might have a better chance of being a approved
what do yous think ?

rated:
The free panty code has expired, any new ones?

rated:
Just placed an order, used the free sexy poker offer, thanks so much for posting it.

rated:
Free Shipping with your purchase of $100 or more from this catalogue (Fall Semi-Annual Sale 2005, Volume 1, catalog prefix "RX".) Place an order of $100 or more and receive free surface shipping anywhere in the continental U.S. Valid through 01/31/06.

Shop by phone, mention source code RX4881552.
Shop online, Enter offer code FA69637.
Shop by mail, Indicate the offer code and source code.

rated:
Does anyone know...I thought we are supposed to be getting 2% on our angels card. I didn't notice the count for it anywhere on the VS credit card website in my account info...

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 17 8 91011152
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014