• filter:
  • 1 2 345152
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
shipping?

Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

rated:
minimum shipping $4.95.
"How we determine rates"

rated:
bah wont let me checkout. Wants me to call them.

Edit.

"" We're sorry. We are unable to process this order. Please call us (1-800-888-8200) and we'll assist you personally. ""

rated:
mnsweeps said: joefnblow said: mnsweeps said:Is it worth applying for this card? I know a couple of VS deals do come here in HD once upon a while which requires their CC to be used.

They send coupons out every once in a while and you will start getting the catalog, almost worth it in itself

Sweet !! I can browse thru the catalog and warm my eyes When my wife catches me I can always say honey I am looking something for you

Why would u want to warm your eyes when your wifey has 34D ? hehe

rated:
Sweet! Just placed my order, hope it comes.TYOP!

rated:
ResQMe said: Why would u want to warm your eyes when your wifey has 34D ? hehe

The more the merrier

rated:
Just checked my order status.

It says cancelled

rated:
raj said: Just checked my order status.

It says cancelled

Did you use the VS card, or another cc?

rated:
raj said:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just checked my order status.

It says cancelled

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you use the VS card, or another cc?

----------------------------------------------

Used VS Angels Card and placed order yesterday.

rated:
me too here. didn't allow me to check out.

89transam said: bah wont let me checkout. Wants me to call them.

Edit.

"" We're sorry. We are unable to process this order. Please call us (1-800-888-8200) and we'll assist you personally. ""

rated:
got the same message. dead code?

rated:
hime910 said: got the same message. dead code?

did you use the vs angels card? it should only work with that cc

rated:
double post

rated:
oops! stupid me. it works with the vs card. thanks for naterator!
thanks OP!

rated:
Sorry a little bit off topic. Does anyone know when the semi-annual sale will be? In May? In June?

rated:
Is anybody else here recieving Cancelled orders? I used the VS card, and my orders where honored and I was charged for them, but now when I go online to check the status's they all say cancelled. I placed my order April 15th.

Update: It was a birthday coupon and could only be used one time for one order.

rated:
So you mean that $10 off $10 was a birthday coupon? That means all the orders using that coupon will be cancelled?

nickjo said: Is anybody else here recieving Cancelled orders? I used the VS card, and my orders where honored and I was charged for them, but now when I go online to check the status's they all say cancelled. I placed my order April 15th.

Update: It was a birthday coupon and could only be used one time for one order.

rated:
It was a birthday coupon, yet the lady was not quite to clear on the phone, they honored one of my purchases. So I believe in fact that it is valid yet only for one account and for one instance. Not for multiple instances within the same account.

rated:
yes it is a bday coupon supposed to be only used once for one account.however there are multple posts in the past where people have shared their Bday coupon code and other people have used it for multiple times with no problems. Even though the orders sometimes say cancelled or instruct you to call customer service strangely they are still sent with no excess charge . I would appreciate if people do not call CSR as that would definitely cancel their order.
link to past deals such as this one

another code; BBV1004 $5 off any body Bra with another purchase

rated:
SPECIAL OFFER DETAILS:
$15 OFF A $100 ORDER; $30 OFF A $150 ORDER; $75 OFF A $250 ORDER
Simply enter offer code APRSAVE at checkout. Offer will automatically be deducted at checkout for eligible orders. Subject to reduction by returns, cancellations or exchanges. Does not apply to clearance merchandise, Gift Cards, Egift Cards, gift wrap services, shipping or taxes. Offer valid through April 27, 2005 for orders shipped to U.S. destinations only. One offer per order.

rated:
I placed 5 orders, but got 4 cancelled. They only keeps the most expensive order....

rated:
My orders are still in process. Should I call them? I placed the order on Friday

rated:
No, no and no!

rated:
This is so cool. All my four orders have been shipped. Thanks OP for the info and thank you for the 'no'
ladyxsaturn said: No, no and no!

rated:
that's cool! If you got 10 bucks off of each order congradulations, it didn't work for me as they cancelled all my orders except for the one that had the most money on it. Congrats thanks again as well OP!

rated:
thanks for the tips

rated:
no way to get the codes to work w/out angel card?

pass0405 is dead

rated:
larciel said: no way to get the codes to work w/out angel card?

pass0405 is dead

unfortunately only work with VS card.

pass0405 is working and can be combined with $10 off,you have to buy something with it though

rated:
Okay, all of my orders with the bday code was cancelled. I know many pple have used it for multiple instances in the past but now, its like crack-down time. It would've been fine if they just cancelled them but no, when i called and asked the CSR why they cancelled my order and placed another one of the same item but at the full price, they told me that "sure" it was a mistake they'd add the $10 code and my account would be adjusted. That NEVER happened, and there was no ship confirmation or anything, they just sent the full priced item, and charged my credit card. I was peeved cuz I don't want a friggin $20 pair of panties (after ship+ tax). I called CSR, got transferred to "special handling" (which consists of nasty ladies by the way so beware), I requested to speak w/ manager cuz I wanted to atleast return the $20 panties w/out having to pay even more shipping. But nope, nothing. In fact, from now on they will "screen" all my orders with offer codes on them. FOr those who don't know Bday codes work only ONCE, per YEAR. So no more codes for the rest of the year for me =(. I'm jus upset about how they told me that the code would go through, but didnt, charge me full price after it was too late for me to cancel. ARGH I HATE RETAIL CSR. sorry had to vent. Just wanted to warn those who use the Bday code more than once, it only takes once before you're put on victoria's secret client "blacklist". Bogus!

rated:
nikki16 said: Okay, all of my orders with the bday code was cancelled. I know many pple have used it for multiple instances in the past but now, its like crack-down time. It would've been fine if they just cancelled them but no, when i called and asked the CSR why they cancelled my order and placed another one of the same item but at the full price, they told me that "sure" it was a mistake they'd add the $10 code and my account would be adjusted. That NEVER happened, and there was no ship confirmation or anything, they just sent the full priced item, and charged my credit card. I was peeved cuz I don't want a friggin $20 pair of panties (after ship+ tax). I called CSR, got transferred to "special handling" (which consists of nasty ladies by the way so beware), I requested to speak w/ manager cuz I wanted to atleast return the $20 panties w/out having to pay even more shipping. But nope, nothing. In fact, from now on they will "screen" all my orders with offer codes on them. FOr those who don't know Bday codes work only ONCE, per YEAR. So no more codes for the rest of the year for me =(. I'm jus upset about how they told me that the code would go through, but didnt, charge me full price after it was too late for me to cancel. ARGH I HATE RETAIL CSR. sorry had to vent. Just wanted to warn those who use the Bday code more than once, it only takes once before you're put on victoria's secret client "blacklist". Bogus!

May I know whether you use the Birthday Code in conjunction with your Angel Credit Card or normal credit card. Does the birthday code works for people who has the Angel Credit Card only (Victoria's Secret Credit Card).

It is very nasty of them to treat customer like this. What is $10 to them. They should build customer goodwill.

rated:
two orders went through with Angel Card.

rated:
Lay-
I did use the VS angel card. That's the only way they work. I'm not sure how pple have pulled off using other credit cards, probably attributing to how strict they've gotten about client offer redemption afraid we'll rip them off 10 bucks. The offers in fact were the only reason why I got the card. W/out the offers, I would probably never order from them considering not only their merchandise is mostly a rip off (unless u manage to miraculously find something in the "clearance" section that's actually of normal color, not of leftover styles, and not gargantuan size, but they also manage to rip you off in shipping too. I think I will stick to just the stores now especially if its just for undies and bras - pay just tax and not insane shipping + NO CSR ladies (yay!). =) well, good luck to you!

rated:
nikki16 said: Okay, all of my orders with the bday code was cancelled. I know many pple have used it for multiple instances in the past but now, its like crack-down time. It would've been fine if they just cancelled them but no, when i called and asked the CSR why they cancelled my order and placed another one of the same item but at the full price, they told me that "sure" it was a mistake they'd add the $10 code and my account would be adjusted. That NEVER happened, and there was no ship confirmation or anything, they just sent the full priced item, and charged my credit card. I was peeved cuz I don't want a friggin $20 pair of panties (after ship+ tax). I called CSR, got transferred to "special handling" (which consists of nasty ladies by the way so beware), I requested to speak w/ manager cuz I wanted to atleast return the $20 panties w/out having to pay even more shipping. But nope, nothing. In fact, from now on they will "screen" all my orders with offer codes on them. FOr those who don't know Bday codes work only ONCE, per YEAR. So no more codes for the rest of the year for me =(. I'm jus upset about how they told me that the code would go through, but didnt, charge me full price after it was too late for me to cancel. ARGH I HATE RETAIL CSR. sorry had to vent. Just wanted to warn those who use the Bday code more than once, it only takes once before you're put on victoria's secret client "blacklist". Bogus!

So let me get this straight, you tried to use a code, meant for someone else, more times than it was meant to be used, and now you're complaining that they busted you? I think you simply got what you had coming.

rated:
jlj3394 said: So let me get this straight, you tried to use a code, meant for someone else, more times than it was meant to be used, and now you're complaining that they busted you? I think you simply got what you had coming.

That's not the point. It's fine if they cancelled my order, I'd understand that..but that they told me that it would go through, when in fact it didn't and screwed me over w/out ever notifying me when the thing was ever sent or ever giving me a clue that "no it won't go through, do you still want the thing at full price?" that's the issue that peeves me. "Customer misinformation" is NOT very nice and business like. If a seller agreed once that it was okay for you to buy something at a certain price and then take it back after they charged your account for the price you had never agreed to, that's wrong and not very good business-like. However, if they just cancelled, not sent it and didnt charge my card and even said "too bad" I wouldve appreciated that actually. If a seller ever agrees to selling something, even if he/she realizes afterwards that "oh crap, that was a bad price or I'm gonna get ripped off now, or oh that was a mistake"- tough luck, you shouldve known better, the customer is right, and make sure to not do it again next time. Basically they need some more CSRs that know that they're talking about and will actually make sure to do what they promise a customer they would do.

rated:
nikki16 said: jlj3394 said: So let me get this straight, you tried to use a code, meant for someone else, more times than it was meant to be used, and now you're complaining that they busted you? I think you simply got what you had coming.

That's not the point. It's fine if they cancelled my order, I'd understand that..but that they told me that it would go through, when in fact it didn't and screwed me over w/out ever notifying me when the thing was ever sent or ever giving me a clue that "no it won't go through, do you still want the thing at full price?" that's the issue that peeves me. "Customer misinformation" is NOT very nice and business like. If a seller agreed once that it was okay for you to buy something at a certain price and then take it back after they charged your account for the price you had never agreed to, that's wrong and not very good business-like. However, if they just cancelled, not sent it and didnt charge my card and even said "too bad" I wouldve appreciated that actually. If a seller ever agrees to selling something, even if he/she realizes afterwards that "oh crap, that was a bad price or I'm gonna get ripped off now, or oh that was a mistake"- tough luck, you shouldve known better, the customer is right, and make sure to not do it again next time. Basically they need some more CSRs that know that they're talking about and will actually make sure to do what they promise a customer they would do.

this is crap - just don't agree to pay for it - its their fault - if they change their price you should have the right to return it at zero cost to you - just call and harass them till they give up - it costs them more to talk to you so the longer you are on the phone with them the worse it is for them..

rated:
DONE!
5 panties for $7 for wife on mothers day.

QW 138535 Classic bikini XS 1 $2.99 In-Stock
u55-reindeer
ba0-blue snowflakes
az9-blue snowflake motif
az8-rose snowflake motif
LY 151041 Low-rise bikini S 1 $0.00 In-Stock
367-buff

Order Totals Ship Totals
Merchandise Total $11.96 $11.96
Shipping/Handling $4.95 $4.95
Sales Tax $0.39 $0.39

Special Offer $10.00 $10.00
Order Total Bill Today
Payment Summary $7.30 $7.30

rated:
Nice thread!!! Thanks OP!!!

rated:
delete

rated:
Karma baby!

rated:
tech2002 said: DONE!
5 panties for $7 for wife on mothers day.

u55-reindeer
ba0-blue snowflakes
az9-blue snowflake motif
az8-rose snowflake motif
LY 151041 Low-rise bikini S 1 $0.00 In-Stock
367-buff

Order Totals Ship Totals
Merchandise Total $11.96 $11.96
Shipping/Handling $4.95 $4.95
Sales Tax $0.39 $0.39

Special Offer $10.00 $10.00
Order Total Bill Today
Payment Summary $7.30 $7.30

why can you get 151041 Low-rise bikini S for free??

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1 2 345152
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014