• filter:
  • 1108 109 110111112151
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
I could use one!!! Never got one ......checking my email like crazy ...every minute.
I would really appreciate it if you could give me a code and certificate number if you are not using it.
Thanks in advance!

rated:
I have a dumb question, is the $20 off code stackable with other discounts?

rated:
brooke789 said:
Received ANOTHER $20 off any purchase coupon today! If you got it before check your email!
I did too! I received it at an e-mail address I signed up with a couple weeks ago. Newly registered e-mail address. I wanted to see if they would send me another code for $20 off and they did. I just signed up for again at a different address hoping to get another.

Ordered another bra in a different color:

9C 203043 Infinity Edge(TM) push-up bra e26-black
9C 211886 Classic thong XS $0.00 In-Stock 093-black
OFFERS APPLIED TO THIS ORDER: ORDER TOTAL
$20 off your purchase
$10 off a Biofit or BBV Bra + Free VS Cotton Panty

About Special Offers
Merchandise Subtotal $32.00
Shipping and Handling $6.99
Taxable Subtotal $38.99
Sales Tax $2.88
Order Subtotal $41.87
Rebate $20.00

ORDER TOTAL $ 21.87

rated:
I stacked the 20save with the $10 off bra offer and august birthday (really is my birthday this month!). So yeah, it's stackable. I didn't get the last offer (20off), but I got this one. So YAY!

rated:
Does the $10 bra code work with sale or clearance bras?

rated:
No it works on regular priced and maybe sale items but not clearance

rated:
anyone know what the code is for the 10 off biofit/bbv/vs and the free cotton panty? when i put in fa812841, it says i only have one of the qualifying purchases in my cart (tried it with the biofit bra and black vs cotton thong and vs bra and black cotton thong). Am i missing something?

rated:
The other item you need is a vs cotton panty in basic colors only I think. Not sure why it's being stubborn about the thong. I did it with classic bikini black and it worked. I know it's VS cotton... that's odd.

Edited to add:

FA812673 - try this code.

rated:
Can you use another $20 certificate on the same account. I thought the offer was one per account???

rated:
The same $20 off code can't be used twice. Like 20off and 20save. They're only one time uses per customer. But you can stack them with different other coupons depending on what the coupon is allowed with. Like maybe you can use a birthday code if it's your birthday or if you haven't used one in a year (because they watch for that). Or with a shipping code. Or with a 10 off 50 or a tier.

rated:
starlitegirlx said: The same $20 off code can't be used twice. Like 20off and 20save. They're only one time uses per customer. But you can stack them with different other coupons depending on what the coupon is allowed with. Like maybe you can use a birthday code if it's your birthday or if you haven't used one in a year (because they watch for that). Or with a shipping code. Or with a 10 off 50 or a tier.

Thanks! I just stacked the 20save with 25extra (clearance shoes, denims). At the checkout, it allowed you to enter up to 3 offer code.

rated:
hey guys...i just got a new code in the email...its only for sweaters, denim, and shoes on clearance. it's 25SAVE. btw, i combined it with the 20 off and it went through!!! i basically got two sweaters for free!! enjoy!

rated:
i'm sorry the code is 25EXTRA for 25% off!!

rated:
any ideas how i can post the email?

rated:
MiniGem02 said: hey guys...i just got a new code in the email...its only for sweaters, denim, and shoes on clearance. it's 25SAVE. btw, i combined it with the 20 off and it went through!!! i basically got two sweaters for free!! enjoy!

The code I got is 25EXTRA though, good thru 8/14/08

rated:
FA812805 (tiered code for 15 off 100, 30 off 150, 75 off 250 and 150 off 500) combines with this shipping code: FA812661

rated:
i combined the 25extra code with a free shipping code

rated:
i cannot get the link to work on the cardigan which is 5 rows down (the first pic) http://www2.victoriassecret.com/collection/index.cfm?&rfnbr=5308&cgname=OSPNKCLOZZZ&cgnbr=OSPNKCLOZZZ&page=all it keeps giving me the link for this cardigan instead http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce/application/prodDisplay/?namespace=productDisplay&origin=onlineProductDisplay.jsp&event=display&prnbr=9C-228248&page=1&cgname=OSPNKCLOZZZ&rfnbr=5308

rated:
thanks the tiered and free shipping combo worked for me too

rated:
anyone know where the printable coupons went? I guess they all expired?

rated:
crazymonkey1280 said: anyone know where the printable coupons went? I guess they all expired?

The printable coupons are not expired, someone deleted them all. I posted them all back up. Enjoy!

rated:
Win Victoria Scecret PINK stuff for entering for FREE!!
Go to the link below...pick 10 things of your choice and you will be entered to win them! Just like that!

http://www.pinkyourworld.com/k/JDo1CxALWi+HBIsIBCQPBwgFBQI=/

rated:
Free Denim Tote with and any Denim Purchase ($20 Value)
Tote Dimensions: 13"H x 12"W Embroidered dripping heart motif

Code: FA812109
Valid Through: 9/19

rated:
I have a question related to angle card.
I am getting charged $12.99 per month for CC identity protector from the past 2 months. I never enrolled for it.
Does any one getting these charges applied to their accounts?

rated:
dodsatya said: I have a question related to angle card.
I am getting charged $12.99 per month for CC identity protector from the past 2 months. I never enrolled for it.
Does any one getting these charges applied to their accounts?

Theres a lot of those sort of scam charges that people need to look out for. You should call the VS card line and dispute them.

rated:
I got that too but that's something I did signed up for. When I activated my VS card the rep said if I try out Identity Protector I'll get a $20 VS gift card. I tried it out for 30 days and cancelled it. He said the 30 days will start when from the date I return my form, which wasn't true. The 30 days started before that when they sent the information about to me. But I end up cancelling my membership and they credit my VS card. I haven't received any gift card yet. I think that program is lame too. Supposely they cancel the lost/stolen credit card for you but I told them if I lose any credit cards I'll cancel them myself. The Identity Protector rep gave me a little attitude after he couldn't convince me to keep the program for $5/month instead of the $12.99/month and he hung up on me. PUNK!

rated:
Actually I enrolled for the card at VS shop so no one told me about additional charges and i didnt see it in my first bill but now its been charged monthly and its overddue now as I thought I did not have any amount that needed to be paid.

rated:
Yes, I signed up at the shop too but when I got my card in it said to call to activate and find out how to get $20 gift card. Marketing thing you know. I would dispute with VS. Here's the number to Identity Protector to dispute with them too. 1-866-802-7621. Sounds like they just automatically signed you up.

rated:
ENTER TO WIN 10 PINK ITEMS!! http://www.pinkyourworld.com/k/i0o/VBMfgC+KD4oKBCgFBQsOCgA=/

rated:
Win Victoria Scecret PINK stuff for entering for FREE!!
Go to the link below...pick 10 things of your choice and you will be entered to win them! Just like that!

http://www.pinkyourworld.com/k/JDo1CxALWi+HBIsIBCQPBwgFBQI=/

rated:
Enter The Pink Sweepstakes go to

http://www.pinkyourworld.com/k/bw9zMGgAGD2FDIUEBCkPDwoCBwA=/

rated:
Is there a free shipping code that works with the birthday codes for August? My birthday month and want free shipping!!

rated:

rated:
oops sorry triple post

rated:
LOL - That's what I'm looking for too. The card says can't be used with any other coupon though.

rated:
Final day to use my birthday reward, so I drove to the nearest store (1 hour trip) and it is closed for remodeling until 9/5/08!!!

rated:
I drove to my nearest store also and I got there 2 minutes after they closed early for Labor day. Good thing the website is on pacific time cause I waited till midnight est to try to use it.

I must really not want new free panties.

rated:
katie1975 said: Is there a free shipping code that works with the birthday codes for August? My birthday month and want free shipping!!

The only free shipping code that works with birthday codes is
FA812661 - Free Shipping and Handling on Orders of $100 or more (exp. ???)

rated:
Free shipping and free returns on all fall pants as of today with code VSPANTS. In the past you could combine this with tier discounts (FALL08 is still current) but I haven't tried it yet. Also 20% off boots with code 20BOOTS.

rated:
10 OFF ANY PURCHASE WORKED PERFECTLY THANKS SO MUCH!!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1108 109 110111112151
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014