• filter:
  • 1142 143 144145146151
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
SLEEP11
FREE Thermal Slippers ($25 Value!) with the Purchase of Sleepwear from "Most-Loved Sleepwear" collection.

Add qualifying sleepwear from the "Most-Loved Sleepwear" collection and matching slippers in desired size and color to your shopping bag. Enter offer code at checkout. The price of your slippers will be adjusted after offer code is applied.

Exp. 12/7/11[/L]

rated:
Free "Hello Bombshell" Make Up Kit with $125 purchase.
Code: PRETTY1
Expires: 11:59pm EST Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Can be combined with Free Shipping on $100 purchase Code: SHIPVS11

rated:
Does anyone know what happens when you've used a $30 off $150 code and then return $50 worth of items? Do they leave the $30 coupon? Lower it to a $15 coupon (as if I had originally spent $100 on that deal) or totally remove the coupon because of the return? Thanks Hope that's not too confusing!

rated:
Bras are Buy one get one half-off.
Add two (2) qualifying regular-price bras to your shopping bag.
Enter offer code DOUBLEUP at checkout.
The price of the lowest-priced bra(s) will be adjusted after offer code is applied.
Valid through 11:59pm EST on November 29, 2011, while supplies last.

No substitutions. Offer excludes Fantasy Bra, Victoria’s Secret Pink® bralettes and clearance bras. For Victoria's Secret Pink® 2/$32 Bra packs, discount will be applied to 2nd pack purchased. Gift cards, gift wrap & kits, store and previous purchases do not qualify towards offer eligibility. Offer subject to adjustment due to returns, cancellations and exchanges. For orders outside the U.S., taxes and duties may apply. Not valid with any other bra offer. Offer may be modified or discontinued at any time without notice.

rated:
Free Shipping and Handling on Any U.S. Order:
Add qualifying merchandise to your shopping bag.
Enter offer code GIVETHANKS at checkout.

Shipping & handling charges will automatically be deducted for eligible orders after offer code is applied.
Valid for free standard shipping & handling anywhere in the 48 contiguous United States. Standard shipping & handling to Alaska, Hawaii and the U.S. Territories only $4.99. Offer subject to adjustment due to returns, cancellations and exchanges. Not valid with other shipping offers or offers that provide discounts to your entire order except $15 Off Orders of $100 or More with offer code 15OFF100.

Both offers Valid through 11:59pm EST on November 24, 2011. Gift cards, gift wrap & kits, shipping & handling and taxes do not qualify toward the minimum purchase. Not valid on previous or store purchases. Orders shipping outside the U.S. may not be eligible; taxes and duties may apply. Offer may be modified or discontinued at any time without notice.

rated:
marcnbecca said:   Does anyone know what happens when you've used a $30 off $150 code and then return $50 worth of items? Do they leave the $30 coupon? Lower it to a $15 coupon (as if I had originally spent $100 on that deal) or totally remove the coupon because of the return? Thanks Hope that's not too confusing!

My experience with returning items when a coupon was used is that each item in the order is discounted a certain amount depending on how many items you bought. If you return one item, the return value will be less then the original price by however much each item was discounted. Does that make sense or help?

rated:
$15 OFF ORDERS OF $100 OR MORE
CODE: GIVETHANKS

Add qualifying merchandise totaling $100 or more to your shopping bag. Enter offer code 15OFF100 at checkout. Discount will automatically be deducted for eligible orders after offer code is applied. Offer excludes clearance merchandise, Fantasy Bra, UGG® Australia and Frye®. If item(s) are returned, cancelled or exchanged and it brings your merchandise total below the offer's qualifying level, the offer's value will be deducted from your refund. Discount cannot be redeemed for cash or used as payment toward your Victoria's Secret Angel Credit Card. Not valid with other shipping offers or offers that provide discounts to your entire order except Free Shipping & Handling on Any U.S. Order with offer code GIVETHANKS.

I was able to use the DOUBLEUP, 15OFF100 and GIVETHANKS together today.

rated:
<---- Print this Coupon

Get the 2011 Limited Edition Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show panty for free on 11/30. In stores only, while supplies last

rated:
25FREESHIP
Free Shipping with Orders of $25 or more. Exp 11/30

rated:
I have two $10 off birthday codes that I'm not using. Must use with Angels card.

FA1127925, certificate #126009324
FA1125237, certificate #304431409

rated:
BeulahPage said:   I have two $10 off birthday codes that I'm not using. Must use with Angels card.

FA1127925, certificate #126009324
FA1125237, certificate #304431409

Looks like someone already used them! Thanks for posting, someone enjoyed!

rated:
marcnbecca said:   Does anyone know what happens when you've used a $30 off $150 code and then return $50 worth of items? Do they leave the $30 coupon? Lower it to a $15 coupon (as if I had originally spent $100 on that deal) or totally remove the coupon because of the return? Thanks Hope that's not too confusing!
actually, i believe they will drop the tier down to the next tier that you'd qualify for after your returns. so if you originally purchased 150 and got 30 off, then returned 50 as you said, you'd get 15 off 100 instead. HTH!

rated:
Does anyone have the online code for the PinkNation free panty? My App doesn't show that one and I called the local store before I drove there and they are out already.

Thanks for the help!

rated:
VSlover said:   Does anyone have the online code for the PinkNation free panty? My App doesn't show that one and I called the local store before I drove there and they are out already.

Thanks for the help!

My app says Offer Code: 3831

rated:
Ok this is NOT coupon related but I have just discovered 2 things and would like to share with all the VS fans out there:

1. You can now return items you purchase online in the store and there is no charge! I called and ask - no shipping charge will be deducted. The representative said this is new starting end of September!

2. I purchase a sweater and received the free scarf. The sweater is too big and since it is already XS, I have no choice but return it. I asked if I will need to return the scarf and the lady said no, that is a free gift to me and I can keep it and I won't get charged for it.

I think both of the above can be news for some of y'all out there so I would like to share. If you already know...sorry!

rated:
has anyone been able to find out the value of their Secret Reward card without checking out? I have things in my cart online and put the info in as a gift card but when I click apply it doesnt reveal the discount...

rated:
AdmiralBird said:   has anyone been able to find out the value of their Secret Reward card without checking out? I have things in my cart online and put the info in as a gift card but when I click apply it doesnt reveal the discount...

There should be a link that says 'check balance' to the right of the apply button.

rated:
AdmiralBird said:   has anyone been able to find out the value of their Secret Reward card without checking out? I have things in my cart online and put the info in as a gift card but when I click apply it doesnt reveal the discount...

I have been trying for hours and haven't had any luck getting it to give me the value or checkout. It still just says "We're sorry. Due to overwhelming response, we cannot apply your Secret Reward at this time. Please try again soon."

Update: Started working for me.

rated:
I was just able to check my Secret Reward online. Only $10 but better than nothing!

rated:
Anyone besides me wondering why the "Quick Summary" area moved from the beginning of the first page of this to the middle of the second page?

rated:
VSlover said:   Anyone besides me wondering why the "Quick Summary" area moved from the beginning of the first page of this to the middle of the second page?

Yes! I have had to search for it lately. Maybe someone can fix that?

rated:
kalishea said:   VSlover said:   Anyone besides me wondering why the "Quick Summary" area moved from the beginning of the first page of this to the middle of the second page?
Yes! I have had to search for it lately. Maybe someone can fix that?

I did notice that it was missing, but I had not seen that it moved down the page. I passed this along and hopefully it should be fixed soon. Sorry for the troubles.

rated:
FREE SHIPPING ORDERS OF $25 OR MORE.
Place an order totaling $25 or more. Enter offer code SHIP25VS at checkout. Shipping & handling charges will automatically be deducted after offer code is applied. Valid through 11:59pm EST on December 4, 2011.

rated:
On MrRebates, I found the following list of codes:
Most-loved PJs - $39.50 LOVESLEEP 12/4/2011
20% off Dresses and Boots DRESSUP 12/4/2011
Free Shipping on $100+ Order SHIPVS11 12/22/2011
Free Fashion Show Oversized Tee with $75+ Order RUNWAY 12/4/2011
Free Slippers with Our Most-Loved PJs SLEEP11 12/22/2011
Free Scarf with Sweater Purchase SCARF11 12/22/2011

-I tried the RUNWAY code, but it did not work; any thoughts?
-The SCARF11 one works on very specific sweaters.
-DRESSUP doesn't work, but DRESSUP20 does.

rated:
Ends Wednesday!
Extra 20% Off All Clearance

Save up to 75% on
1000+ already-reduced styles

* Add any clearance merchandise to your shopping bag.
* Enter offer code MERRY20 at checkout.
* The price of your item(s) will be adjusted after offer code is applied.
* Valid through 11:59pm EST on December 7, 2011.

No substitutions. Gift cards, gift wrap and kits, shipping & handling and taxes do not qualify toward offer eligibility. Not valid on previous or store purchases. Offer subject to adjustment due to returns, cancellations and exchanges. Discount cannot be redeemed for cash or used as payment toward your Victoria’s Secret Angel Credit Card. Orders shipping outside the U.S. may not be eligible; taxes and duties may apply. Offer may be modified or discontinued at any time without notice.

rated:
I can not get the following to work.

FA1126461 December - Free Incredible Panty: black (DL3), VS white (DK9), light buff (H25), buff (B15), lilac frost (C16) or nude (DJ5)

I added thong & hipphugger in black and neither worked. I'm wondering if anyone else used this and which they used.

rated:
I got it to work on the hiphugger - you have to make sure you have chosen black, white, nude, buff or lilac

rated:
To get 20% off non-clearance clothing:
"Add qualifying clothing from the “New Savings Up to 40% Off” Collection to your shopping bag.
Enter offer code LOVELY20 at checkout."

rated:
cyclespeed said:   I got it to work on the hiphugger - you have to make sure you have chosen black, white, nude, buff or lilac

I did black, and I got the message that I need to add qualifying item to cart. I'll keep trying!

rated:
NiceBra said:   cyclespeed said:   I got it to work on the hiphugger - you have to make sure you have chosen black, white, nude, buff or lilac

I did black, and I got the message that I need to add qualifying item to cart. I'll keep trying!

I got it to work pn the nude hiphugger.

rated:
SHIP25 is working for free shipping over $25

Now to track down a VS Reward Card code...

rated:
Use code KISSKISS for a FREE Beauty Rush Lip gloss trio set with Any purchase.

Set includes 3 full-size lip glosses: Cherry Bomb; Strawberry Fizz and Candy, Baby.

Not valid on clearance merchandise purchase only, so add something to your order that is not clearance and you can stack the free shipping on $25 code SHIP25

rated:
KISSKISS and SHIP25 also work with PERFUME (fragrance set with sleepwear purchase).

rated:
taf said:   Use code KISSKISS for a FREE Beauty Rush Lip gloss trio set with Any purchase.

Set includes 3 full-size lip glosses: Cherry Bomb; Strawberry Fizz and Candy, Baby.

Not valid on clearance merchandise purchase only, so add something to your order that is not clearance and you can stack the free shipping on $25 code SHIP25

I posted this in another Hot Deals thread but thought I'd post it here as well:
I just bought 2 clearance items (camisoles SG-277-475) marked down to $12.99 each and was able to stack three codes without purchasing any non-clearance items! I used codes KISSKISS ($21 lip gloss set free with any purchase), SHIP25 (free shipping over $25) and PERFUME (free $39 coffret fragrance set with sleepwear purchase). Grand total came to $25.98 for 2 camisoles, lip gloss set and fragrance set with free shipping. (Actually, I only paid $15.98 because I redeemed a $10 Secret Rewards Card from November.) Great deal!

rated:
Offer code KISSKISS has not been applied to your order. We're sorry. Due to popular demand, the free item associated with offer code KISSKISS is no longer available.

rated:
VSFREE

FREE SHIPPING AND HANDLING ON ANY ORDER . Exp 12/14

Add qualifying merchandise to your shopping bag. Enter offer code VSFREE at checkout. Shipping & handling charges will automatically be deducted for eligible orders after offer code is applied. Valid through 11:59pm EST on December 14, 2011. Valid for free standard shipping & handling anywhere in the 48 contiguous United States. Standard shipping & handling to Alaska, Hawaii and the U.S. Territories only $4.99. Gift cards, gift wrap and kits, shipping & handling and taxes do not qualify towards offer eligibility. Offer subject to adjustment due to returns, cancellations and exchanges. Not valid on previous purchases, store purchases, with any other shipping offers or offers that provide discounts on your entire order. For orders outside the U.S., taxes and duties may apply. Offer may be modified or discontinued at any time without notice.

rated:
has anyone used this code?

FA1128033-$10 off with Body by Victoria, Angels or Very Sexy Purchase & Free Panty Exp 12/22/11

i'm buying a very sexy bra and able to get the $10 off, but how do you get the free panty? do they just send you a random one, or is there a specific one i have to add to my cart?

rated:
twinkieluv said:   how do you get the free panty? It's the VS Cotton panty in plain solid colors like black, white, light pink, nude, and maybe a couple others.

rated:
SHIP25 is now expired FYI

rated:
Anyone know what type of sweater qualify for free scarf. Trying a clearance sweater. Thanks

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1142 143 144145146151
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014