• filter:
  • 1144 145 146147148152
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Birthday $10 off...expires 2/29/2012 one time use.

Certificate - 221816780
Code - SP1229461

rated:

rated:
dodsatya said:   Birthday $10 off...expires 2/29/2012 one time use.

Certificate - 221816780
Code - SP1229461

used! Thanks so much!

rated:
SP1227961 - $15 off a Body by Victoria Bra - Nude, White, Black, Evening Blush and Buff Valid March 2012

I could only get Black and White to work with code; though coupon clearly states it is valid with above colors. I wonder...!?

rated:
FA1129917 - free shipping with a 100 minimum, last used 3/6/12 unknown expiration

rated:
Thank you OP,Great thread

rated:
20% off bra tops & pants - 20STYLE (exp. 3/29)

rated:
PINK Panty Party starting on 3/23
7 for $26

rated:
SECRET12 for an EXTRA secret reward card.

Offer Code SECRET12 has been applied to your order.
BONUS SECRET REWARD WITH $10 PURCHASE.

Offer Code 20STYLE has been applied to your order.
20% OFF PANTS, BRA TOPS, BRA TOP DRESSES AND WOVEN TOPS.

rated:
One-time use coupon code and pin for free shipping and returns on any clothing purchase. Enter offer code TRENDY12 and PIN number 3026T8VB6 at checkout. Please post if you use it so others don't keep trying.

The fine print:
Add qualifying clothing merchandise to your shopping bag. Enter offer code TRENDY12 and PIN number 3026T8VB6 at checkout. Shipping & handling charges will be automatically deducted for eligible orders after offer code and PIN number are applied; one-time use only. A free pre-paid return label will be included in your order. Valid through 11:59pm EST on March 25, 2012. Valid for free standard shipping & handling anywhere in the 48 contiguous United States; Alaska, Hawaii and the U.S. Territories only $4.99. Clearance, gift cards, gift wrap and kits, shipping & handling and taxes do not qualify toward offer eligibility. Offer subject to adjustment due to returns, cancellations and exchanges. Not valid on previous purchases or store purchases. Not valid with any other shipping offers or offers that provide discounts on your entire order. For orders outside the U.S., taxes and duties may apply. Offer may be modified or discontinued at any time without notice.

rated:
MissCrabette said:   One-time use coupon code and pin for free shipping and returns on any clothing purchase. Enter offer code TRENDY12 and PIN number 3026T8VB6 at checkout. Please post if you use it so others don't keep trying.

The fine print:
Add qualifying clothing merchandise to your shopping bag. Enter offer code TRENDY12 and PIN number 3026T8VB6 at checkout. Shipping & handling charges will be automatically deducted for eligible orders after offer code and PIN number are applied; one-time use only. A free pre-paid return label will be included in your order. Valid through 11:59pm EST on March 25, 2012. Valid for free standard shipping & handling anywhere in the 48 contiguous United States; Alaska, Hawaii and the U.S. Territories only $4.99. Clearance, gift cards, gift wrap and kits, shipping & handling and taxes do not qualify toward offer eligibility. Offer subject to adjustment due to returns, cancellations and exchanges. Not valid on previous purchases or store purchases. Not valid with any other shipping offers or offers that provide discounts on your entire order. For orders outside the U.S., taxes and duties may apply. Offer may be modified or discontinued at any time without notice.

Used, not by me. I sure wish people would be decent enough to post that! Thanks anyway.

rated:
NiceBra said:   NiceBra said:   

2) IS the Passcode book that you used to receive when you received a Angel Card gone? do they no longer have them?

So I answered my own question (I called customer service) They do still have these little coupon books, but you must call and request them (mine will arrive in 4 weeks! yay!

~03/3/12- got the little book and updated the coupon code list! Enjoy~

Thank you!

rated:
FREE VICTORIA'S SECRET UMBRELLA WITH $65 PURCHASE
*Angel Credit Card purchases only. Add qualifying merchandise totaling $65 or more to your shopping bag. Enter offer code MISTY65 at checkout. The free umbrella will be added to your bag after code is applied. Valid through 11:59PM EST on March 28, 2012, while supplies last.

One free umbrella per order. No substitutions. Gift cards, gift wrap and kits, shipping & handling and taxes do not qualify towards offer eligibility. Offer subject to adjustment due to returns, cancellations and exchanges. Not valid on clearance merchandise, previous purchases, and store purchases or with any other umbrella offer. Orders shipping outside the U.S. may not be eligible; taxes and duties may apply. Offer may be modified or discontinued at any time without notice.

rated:
NiceBra said:   SP1227961 - $15 off a Body by Victoria Bra - Nude, White, Black, Evening Blush and Buff Valid March 2012

I could only get Black and White to work with code; though coupon clearly states it is valid with above colors. I wonder...!?

Used and worked with nude color. Combine with free shipping today and got the bra for 29.00 with tax! Thanks!!

rated:
Another good coupon code.

Enter the code SP1229053 at checkout to get $10 Off Very Sexy,Body By Victoria And Angels Bra plus free panty (in white, black, light buff.)

This is the link to the free panty. Note the color restriction

http://www.victoriassecret.com/ss/Satellite?ProductID=1265747932...

rated:
FREE VICTORIA'S SECRET UMBRELLA WITH $65 PURCHASE
Add qualifying merchandise totaling $65 or more to your shopping bag.
Enter offer code RAINY65 at checkout.
The free umbrella will be added to your bag after code is applied.
Valid through 11:59pm EST on April 1, 2012 while supplies last.
One free umbrella per order. No substitutions. Gift cards, gift wrap and kits, shipping & handling and taxes do not qualify towards offer eligibility. Offer subject to adjustment due to returns, cancellations and exchanges. Not valid on clearance merchandise, previous purchases, store purchases or with free swim tote offer. Orders shipping outside the U.S. may not be eligible; taxes and duties may apply. Offer may be modified or discontinued at any time without notice.

rated:
Great tread!

rated:
LilyGirl99 said:   Great tread!

Tanks!

rated:
cyclespeed said:   FREE VICTORIA'S SECRET UMBRELLA WITH $65 PURCHASE
Add qualifying merchandise totaling $65 or more to your shopping bag.
Enter offer code RAINY65 at checkout.
The free umbrella will be added to your bag after code is applied.
Valid through 11:59pm EST on April 1, 2012 while supplies last.
One free umbrella per order. No substitutions. Gift cards, gift wrap and kits, shipping & handling and taxes do not qualify towards offer eligibility. Offer subject to adjustment due to returns, cancellations and exchanges. Not valid on clearance merchandise, previous purchases, store purchases or with free swim tote offer. Orders shipping outside the U.S. may not be eligible; taxes and duties may apply. Offer may be modified or discontinued at any time without notice.

No Longer available!
Offer code RAINY65 has not been applied to your order. We're sorry. Due to popular demand, the free item associated with offer code RAINY65 is no longer available.

rated:
Anyone have and reward cards they are not using? Please email me at shanamiles@gmail.com

Thanks!!

rated:
Redeem your Cards today!

How To Reveal the Value of Your Card:
-Online: Add any in-stock merchandise to your shopping bag and enter your Secret Reward card number and PIN number in the Gift Cards field of the “Payment & Order Review” section during checkout. Your discount will be deducted after the card and PIN numbers have been applied.
-Stores: Present your Secret Reward card at checkout. Discount will be deducted from your total after Secret Reward value is applied.
-Catalogue: Provide your Secret Reward number and PIN to the Sales Associate when placing a phone order and you will be provided with the card value at the time of order completion.

Secret Reward card is redeemable April 1-30, 2012 at 11:59pm EST online, by phone or in stores; excluding outlets.

rated:
Does anyone know the April 2012 offer and offer code for the Angel Credit Card? Thanks!

rated:
Free body panties in black nude or white sp1227973

rated:
FREE SHIPPING WITH $50 CLOTHING PURCHASE
Add qualifying clothing items totaling $50 or more to your shopping bag. Enter offer code TRENDY at checkout. Shipping & handling charges will automatically be deducted for eligible orders after code is applied. Valid through 11:59pm EST on April 15, 2012. Valid for free standard shipping & handling anywhere in the 48 contiguous United States; Alaska, Hawaii & the U.S. Territories only $4.99. Clearance merchandise, gift cards, gift wrap and kits, shipping & handling and taxes do not qualify toward offer eligibility. Offer subject to adjustment due to returns, cancellations and exchanges. Not valid on previous purchases or store purchases. Not valid with any other shipping offers or offers that provide discounts to your entire order. Offer may be combined with $15 off $100, $30 off $150 and $75 off $250 offers. For orders outside the U.S., additional taxes and duties may apply. Offer may be modified or discontinued at any time without notice.

rated:
anyone have a link to which panty qualifies? I've tried three different ones and none of them activate the offer.

rated:
claimee said:   anyone have a link to which panty qualifies? I've tried three different ones and none of them activate the offer.
While panties and underwear in general are considered clothing by any normal person, they're technically not clothing according to Victoria's Secret promotion. The free shipping coupon code will only work with items from their clothing category.

rated:
Item # for free panty 25978
Item # for free panty with bra purchase 261761

rated:
MissCrabette said:   
While panties and underwear in general are considered clothing by any normal person, they're technically not clothing according to Victoria's Secret promotion. The free shipping coupon code will only work with items from their clothing category.

I meant the free panty offer.....

rated:
inaquantry said:   Item # for free panty 25978
Item # for free panty with bra purchase 261761

Thank you, but this isn't bringing anything up either...

rated:
what's the item # for April free panty pls?
25978??? No, missing one number.

rated:
can someone share the code for free shipping with bra?

rated:
Free Heavenly tote with $75 purchase. Use code HEAVEN75. Valid through 11:59PM EST on April 22, 2012, while supplies last.

rated:
I bought a bra recently and used 2 promo code. First one is $10 off bra + free panty with full-priced bra purchase. 2nd one is just free panty. I need to return the bra because it doesn't fit. Will I be charged for the freebies?

rated:
i updated quick summary to show free ship code- orders of $100 expires 5/9/12 SP1229029.
and also added free panty w/angel card for april - item#WC-261-761.

rated:
My secret reward code good for $10 off.
First come first serve!
pin: 8935

rated:
Thanks for the code Much appreciated

rated:
FREE SHIPPING WITH $50 CLOTHING PURCHASE
Add qualifying clothing items totaling $50 or more to your shopping bag. Enter offer code INSTYLE at checkout. Shipping & handling charges will automatically be deducted for eligible orders after code is applied. Valid through 11:59pm EST on April 29, 2012.Valid for free standard shipping & handling anywhere in the 48 contiguous United States; Alaska, Hawaii & the U.S. Territories only $4.99. Clearance merchandise, gift cards, gift wrap and kits, shipping & handling and taxes do not qualify toward offer eligibility. Offer subject to adjustment due to returns, cancellations and exchanges. Not valid on previous purchases or store purchases. Not valid with any other shipping offers or offers that provide discounts to your entire order. Offer may be combined with $15 off $100, $30 off $150 and $75 off $250 offers. For orders outside the U.S., additional taxes and duties may apply. Offer may be modified or discontinued at any time without notice.

rated:
bethcing said:

I bought a bra recently and used 2 promo code. First one is $10 off bra + free panty with full-priced bra purchase. 2nd one is just free panty. I need to return the bra because it doesn't fit. Will I be charged for the freebies?

If you didn't already get an answer to this question, it's "Yes". If you want to keep the free panties (both of them), without being charged, you'll need to exchange the bra instead of just returning it. Otherwise, when they credit you for the value of the bra, they'll deduct the price of the panties from it.

rated:
Triple points using Angel card starts 4/26 ends 4/29

rated:
SPRING12 for $15 off $100, $30 off $150, or $75 off $250. Expires 5/1. FYI, in case you need filler items to reach the spending requirement, it doesn't work with clearance items.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1144 145 146147148152
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014