• filter:
  • 12 3 45152
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
pass0505- free body panty with purchase only in white,ivory,black and buff.can be combined with $10off.

rated:
Any new codes for 10 off around?

rated:
SP56397 still worked today...
nevermind, order wouldn't go thru

rated:
I have a $10 off coupon, but it is for $35 beauty purchase with angel card.
code: SP56901 expires May 31,05

rated:
note $10 off code updated in OP

rated:
what about without angel card? is there a another code?

rated:
hot indeed

rated:
nithome said: note $10 off code updated in OP
Thanks!

rated:
spring beauty kit regular$60 get for $15

You can use the $10 off code to reduce the price .remember to add free body panty by using pass0505 for details see OP

rated:
nithome said: spring beauty kit regular$60 get for $15

You can use the $10 off code to reduce the price .remember to add free body panty by using pass0505 for details see OP

Whats in the kit?

rated:
$10 off $10 worked with VS card only.

thanks OP!

rated:
If i remember correctly it has 2 mini perfumes,two 2oz lotions,lipgloss set,mascara and a small bag .the insert I got with my earlier order for this promotion described it as Spring makeover in a bag.Have ordered one still waiting for it to ship.

rated:
i can't see the picture in that link. May I know which catalogue that you are refering to?

rated:
I tried several times, can not use code pass0505 to get a free body panty(black/white). Any Reasons?

"This offer code requires you to add a specific item to your shopping bag. Please refer to the details you received with your offer. "

nithome said: spring beauty kit regular$60 get for $15

rated:
CAN'T GET CODE FREE BODY PANTY WORK? WHAT IS BODY PANTY?? IS THAT PANTY OR IS THAT BODY BY VICTORIA SECRET

rated:
pass0505- free body by VS panty with purchase only in white,ivory,black and buff
make sure it is only in these colors when you add it. worked for QN-157078
Re: the kit .This was a small postcard that I found in the last order package and is not featured in any catalog.

rated:
but refering to the link attached to this thread, infact it is depicted in the catalog quick order section.

rated:
I just used pass0505 yesterday and it worked as long as you don't pick micro-smooth ones.

rated:
I got this by applying all three codes.
ITEM DESCRIPTION / COLOR SIZE QTY STATUS EACH TOTAL
QP-150370
Seamless bralette
(white) L 1 In-Stock $8.50 $8.50

QP-157078
Hipster
(buff) L 1 In-Stock $0.00 $0.00

QP-186234
Sudden Blush Sheer Blushing Powder in Sunny
OS 1 In-Stock $6.99 $6.99

Billing Summary
OFFERS APPLIED TO THIS ORDER ORDER TOTAL
$5 off Body By Victoria or Very Sexy Bras
Free Body By Victoria Panty

Merchandise Subtotal $15.49
Shipping/Handling $4.95
Special Offer $10.00
Taxable Subtotal $10.44
Sales Tax $0.63
Order Subtotal $11.07
ORDER TOTAL
$ 11.07

rated:
Did you use your angel card to pay for that?

rated:
yes

rated:
Is it dead...
I get
We're sorry. We are unable to process this order. Please call us (1-800-888-8200) and we'll assist you personally.

I applied 10 off 10 and free panty coupon code and get the above msg at the end when I click purchase button

NEVER MIND ! I have to use Angel Card...

rated:
Check the website NOW, victoria's secret is having semi annual sales and great clearance too.

rated:
Call them and say "I cant get the free shipping code to work" make sure you have a catalog # available. They comped S+H 2x for me .

rated:
thanks OP! ordered today, hope they'll let me keep my order! Awesome deal!!
---------------------------------
NX-136888
Racerback bra
In-Stock $14.99 $14.99

MT-164140
Low-rise bikini
In-Stock $2.99 $2.99

NX-164503
Low-rise boyshort
In-Stock $0.00 $0.00

Billing Summary

$5 off Body By Victoria or Very Sexy Bras
Free Body By Victoria Panty
$10 off your order

Merchandise Subtotal $17.98
Shipping and Handling $4.95
Special Offer $10.00
Taxable Subtotal $12.93
Sales Tax $0.78
Order Subtotal $13.71

ORDER TOTAL
$ 13.71
---------------------------------------------------

rated:
Thanks supergecko007
I did not ralise the $5 off worked in the clearence section.Made the deal hotter.OP edited.

rated:
Got my g/f a whole ton of stuff @ great prices.

Spent just over $100 for the free shipping, but couldn't use those codes b/c I don't have an Angel card. Free shipping was good though.

P.S. - Any idea when this starts in B&M stores?

thanks for the heads-up on this sale OP, I got in early and everything I wanted (Smalls, finally!) was in stock

rated:
SouthPaW1227 said: Got my g/f a whole ton of stuff @ great prices.

Spent just over $100 for the free shipping, but couldn't use those codes b/c I don't have an Angel card. Free shipping was good though.

P.S. - Any idea when this starts in B&M stores?

thanks for the heads-up on this sale OP, I got in early and everything I wanted (Smalls, finally!) was in stock

Thank you for joining this thread, a male presence will definitely bring some colors to it.

rated:
pass0605 - free PINK cotton panty with VS card
only in white, black and pink.
valid during June

rated:
Thanks nilnish5! And I was trying to be done with shopping from that site!

rated:
OP: SP56997 - June $10 off B-Day offer. (Please add to your 1st post)

BTW, seems like BBV1004 is expired

Thanks for the post - pass0405 still works

Mixa

rated:
mixa said: OP: SP56997 - June $10 off B-Day offer. (Please add to your 1st post)

Mixa

try using bbv1004 on this Unlined full coverage racerback bra
black (093) worked on that

rated:
is there a limit to the number of times you can use the same $10/$10 coupon with the VS card?

rated:
officially can only be used once.I have used it multiple times though. main thing is not to call customer service.

rated:
mixa said: OP: SP56997 - June $10 off B-Day offer. (Please add to your 1st post)

Mixa

Why I getting pass0405 offer expired? Other codes work for me. Thanks

rated:
how does one apply for a VS card ?

rated:
swapi said: how does one apply for a VS card ?

Text[/S]

rated:
Great post, thanks OP. I used the june birthday code, the pass0505 -body by victoria panty(ITS NOT DEAD YET) and pass0605 -pink panty (black, white or pink only) yesterday to get 2 panties and a cheap bathing suit delivered for $15. What we need now are members with Bdays during the upcoming months to post their codes and we can have a sale every month

rated:
Thanks a lot.
Got one Racerback bra and one Low-rise bikini......
and used three coupon codes...
ORDER TOTAL is $10.51 only ~~

rated:
fearnot98 said: my girlfreind would love this stuff, I just don't have the bravery to buy it for her myself.

strange, you should be brave enough, judging by the nick name you've choosen

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 12 3 45152
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014