• Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:

rated:
$10 off order by 7/31 SP1231681:
cert#653434735

rated:
ESCAPE75 code not working anymore fyi.. out of stock.

rated:
Would anyone happen to have any certificates they would be willing to share with me? Thank you!

rated:
I am trying to use the free panty with purchase of bra code, but it says I am not entering the item in my bag. I entered panty item #241-085, as the site states, in my choice of color, black dot (it said "your choice of color") - but it's not working. I also entered a Pink full price bra. The free shipping is coming up, but not the free panty... Any help? Thanks so much!!

rated:
Free shipping with clothing purchase CAN be combined with $15 off $100, etc. codes!

Use codes STYLISH and FALL12

rated:
Why does everyone have green ratings?

Edit: I didn't realize how old and how many pages there are in this thread.. Damn

rated:
Up over on the right, see the little circles? If you have a green, at some point someone liked your post and clicked the green circle.

Re: how many pages there are... I think the Mod actually deleted about 50 pages a year or so, because I had one of them as my bookmark and it got deleted and I had to wander my way back in.

rated:
TODAY IS LAST DAY TO USE CODE: STYLISH for free shipping with any clothing purchase. May also be combined with any tiered discounts!

"SPECIAL OFFER DETAILS:
FREE SHIPPING WITH CLOTHING PURCHASE
Add qualifying clothing items to your shopping bag. Enter offer code STYLISH at checkout. Shipping & handling charges will automatically be deducted for eligible orders after code is applied. Valid through 11:59pm EST on August 27, 2012. Valid for free standard shipping & handling anywhere in the 48 contiguous United States; Alaska, Hawaii & the U.S. Territories only $4.99. Clearance, gift cards, gift wrap and kits, shipping & handling and taxes do not qualify toward offer eligibility. Offer subject to adjustment due to returns, cancellations and exchanges. Not valid on previous purchases or store purchases. Not valid with any other shipping offers or offers that provide discounts on your entire order. May be combined with $15 off $100, $30 off $150, $75 off $250 and $150 off $500 offers."

rated:
$15 off $100, $30 off $150, $75 off $250, $150 off $500
CODE: FA1231765
VALID THROUGH 10/19/12

rated:
help for someone like me. vs has special inserts for woman who have a breast lumpectomy. They cost $58 and they feel ok, not great and natural, but ok. Only a few stores have them. Only a few clerks, managers know where they are or even care. If the bra hurts in the same spot with all your bras get an ultrasound or mammogram

rated:
Has anyone seen the Angel Card offers for the rest of the year?

rated:
have one free shipping and handling code, need to include one regular priced pink item.
enjoy

use code:FA1231921
pin number:XRG20JY4W

expires 9/26/2012

rated:
Thank you! Just used this code....

cardreader said:   have one free shipping and handling code, need to include one regular priced pink item.
enjoy

use code:FA1231921
pin number:XRG20JY4W

expires 9/26/2012

rated:
10$ off exp. 10/03/12
one time use
FA1231597
cert number 144146632

rated:
Could someone please add these codes to the list--I'm not sure how to do it!

lITTLE BOOK OF OFFERS FOR ANGELS CREDIT CARD HOLDERS:
OCT: FA1230769: FREE BODY BY VICTORIA PANTY
OCT: FA1230469: FREE SHIP WITH $100
NOV: FA1230781: $15 OFF BODY BY VICTORIA BRA
DEC: FA1230817: FREE THE LACIE HIP HUGGER
JAN: FA1230829: FREE COTTON LOGO UNDIE
FEB: SP1330841: $15 OFF A PUSH UP BRA
MAR: SP1330853: FREE NO SHOW SEXY HIP HUGGER

NOW-MAR 2013: FA1230373 $10 OFF A BRA (ONE TIME USE ONLY)

rated:
A couple of days ago, I got a "Little Book of Gifts Exclusively for ANGEL VIP!" in the mail. Has a couple of coupons with specific pin's for purchases between now and Christmas.

Also states that you get triple points in November when using your Angels card, and that the Secret Reward program is back again, beginning for Angel card holders on October 15!!!

rated:
The free panty offers you listed for October, December, January and March are typically pretty specific about which item number and colors can be used on web orders. Can you list those too please?

wierzbis said:   Could someone please add these codes to the list--I'm not sure how to do it!

lITTLE BOOK OF OFFERS FOR ANGELS CREDIT CARD HOLDERS:
OCT: FA1230769: FREE BODY BY VICTORIA PANTY
OCT: FA1230469: FREE SHIP WITH $100
NOV: FA1230781: $15 OFF BODY BY VICTORIA BRA
DEC: FA1230817: FREE THE LACIE HIP HUGGER
JAN: FA1230829: FREE COTTON LOGO UNDIE
FEB: SP1330841: $15 OFF A PUSH UP BRA
MAR: SP1330853: FREE NO SHOW SEXY HIP HUGGER

NOW-MAR 2013: FA1230373 $10 OFF A BRA (ONE TIME USE ONLY)

rated:
WOOT!! A free shipping code that you CAN combine with tiered discounts! FALLSHIP valid through tonight 11:59pm EST!!!

FREE SHIPPING WITH CLOTHING OR SHOE PURCHASE
Add qualifying clothing, shoes, boots and/or outerwear to your shopping bag. Enter offer code FALLSHIP at checkout. Shipping & handling charges will automatically be deducted for eligible orders after code is applied. Valid through 11:59pm EST on October 18, 2012. Valid for free standard shipping & handling anywhere in the 48 contiguous United States; Alaska, Hawaii & the U.S. Territories only $4.99. Excludes clearance. Gift cards, gift wrap and kits, shipping & handling and taxes do not qualify toward offer eligibility. Offer subject to adjustment due to returns, cancellations and exchanges. Not valid on previous purchases or store purchases. Not valid with any other shipping offers or offers that provide discounts on your entire order. May be combined with $15 off $100, $30 off $150, $75 off $250 and $150 off $500 offers. For orders outside the U.S., additional taxes and duties may apply. Offer may be modified or discontinued at any time without notice.

rated:
75FANTASY - Free light gold Tote with $75 purchase:

- Add qualifying items totaling $75 or more to your shopping bag.
- Enter offer code 75FANTASY at checkout.
- A free tote will be added to your order offer code is applied.
* Valid through 11:59pm EST October 29, 2012, while supplies last.
One free tote per order. No substitutions. Imported glitter shell with satin lining. 22"L x 8"W x 14.5"H. Gift cards, gift wrap and kits, shipping & handling and taxes do not qualify towards offer eligibility. Offer subject to adjustment due to returns, cancellations and exchanges. Not valid on clearance merchandise, previous or store purchases. Orders shipping outside the US may not be eligible; additional taxes and duties may apply. Offer may be modified or discontinued at any time without notice.

rated:
FREE $15 REWARD GIFT CARD WITH PURCHASE OF 2 BRAS IN STORES
Valid Oct. 23-29, 2012, in US stores only. Excludes PINK bras. Valid on full-priced bras only. One per customer. While Angel Reward Gift Cards last; $15 value valid Oct. 30-Nov. 21, 2012.

rated:
how long does it take to get the reward $10 cards mailed to you? It was listed on credit bill in the Sept. I did receive a birthday card with mo pin about a month ago. It is not my birthday month.

rated:
cardreader said:   how long does it take to get the reward $10 cards mailed to you? It was listed on credit bill in the Sept. I did receive a birthday card with mo pin about a month ago. It is not my birthday month.

I think the fine print says to expect them in 6-8 weeks. I've seen some of mine come two weeks later and some up to the two month time. If you don't see it soon, call Angel Customer Service and ask about it. I did that once a few years back when I thought (correctly) that my wife was throwing my rewards cards away. They have record of the cards that you have been issued and can tell if it was redeemed. Given the number of multiple coupon listings I've seen on eBay, I wouldn't be surprised if there were people in the postal sort centers who take stacks of coupon mailers home with them to sell.

rated:
gigi5555 said:   WOOT!! A free shipping code that you CAN combine with tiered discounts! FALLSHIP valid through tonight 11:59pm EST!!!

Add qualifying clothing, shoes, boots and/or outerwear to your shopping bag. Enter offer code FALLSHIP at checkout. Shipping & handling charges will automatically be deducted for eligible orders after code is applied. Valid through 11:59pm EST on October 18, 2012. Valid for free standard shipping & handling anywhere in the 48 contiguous United States; Alaska, Hawaii & the U.S. Territories only $4.99. Excludes clearance. Gift cards, gift wrap and kits, shipping & handling and taxes do not qualify toward offer eligibility. Offer subject to adjustment due to returns, cancellations and exchanges. Not valid on previous purchases or store purchases. Not valid with any other shipping offers or offers that provide discounts on your entire order. May be combined with $15 off $100, $30 off $150, $75 off $250 and $150 off $500 offers. For orders outside the U.S., additional taxes and duties may apply. Offer may be modified or discontinued at any time without notice.

tried this code but it says already expired even though not 11:59pm est

rated:
SHIP12 - Free shipping with $100 purchase (exp 12/3)

SLIPPERS12 - Free slippers with purchase of Most Loved PJs (exp 12/3)

SCARF - Free scarf with sweater purchase (exp 12/3)

SHIPUGG - Free shipping with Ugg purchase (exp 12/3)

rated:
Does anyone know of a tiered discount code that can be combined with free shipping? None of them seem to work. Thanks!

rated:
Free Shipping on $25 or More (code: FREE) + $15 off $100 (code: 15OFF100). Can be used together. Valid through 11:59pm EST on November 22, 2012

Details:
Free Shipping & Handling on US Orders of $25 or More: Add qualifying items totaling $25 or more to your shopping bag.
Enter offer code FREE25 at checkout.
Shipping & handling charges will automatically be deducted for eligible orders after offer code is applied.

Valid for free standard shipping & handling anywhere in the 48 contiguous United States; Alaska, Hawaii and the U.S. Territories only $4.99. Offer subject to adjustment due to returns, cancellations and exchanges. Not valid with other shipping offers or offers that provide discounts to your entire order except $15 off orders of $100+ with offer code 15OFF100.

$15 Off Orders of $100 or More:
Add qualifying items totaling $100 or more to your shopping bag.
Enter offer code 15OFF100 at checkout.
Discount will automatically be deducted for eligible orders after offer code is applied.

Offer excludes clearance, Frye®, Sorel® and UGG® Australia. Offer value is subject to adjustment: If items are returned, cancelled or exchanged, the offer’s value will be deducted from your refund. Discount cannot be redeemed for cash or used as payment toward your Victoria’s Secret Angel Credit Card. Not valid with shipping offers or other offers that provide discounts to your entire order except free shipping & handling on US orders of $25 with offer code FREE25.

Both Offers:
Valid through 11:59pm EST on November 22, 2012. Gift cards, gift wrap & kits, shipping & handling and taxes do not qualify toward the minimum purchase. Not valid on previous or store purchases. Orders shipping outside the US may not be eligible; additional taxes and duties may apply. Offer may be modified or discontinued at any time without notice.

rated:
Bras: Buy One, Get One 50%. Code: DOUBLEUP. Valid through 11:59pm EST on November 28, 2012, while supplies last. I tried this code with the Free Shipping on $25 and $15 off $100 and it allowed me to use all three codes!

Add two (2) qualifying regular-price bras to your shopping bag.
Enter offer code DOUBLEUP at checkout.
The price of the lowest-priced bra(s) will be adjusted after offer code is applied.
Valid through 11:59pm EST on November 28, 2012, while supplies last

rated:
I was able to use 15OFF100, FREE25 and DOUBLEUP on the same order.

rated:
xmasangel said:   gigi5555 said:   WOOT!! A free shipping code that you CAN combine with tiered discounts! FALLSHIP valid through tonight 11:59pm EST!!!

Gosh that stinks... It worked perfectly for me. I just saw this post. Otherwise I would have tried to see what the problem was. That is strange. Because it was in an email, you should have been able to call in your order and tell them you have the code. They have to honor it if you have it in writing.

rated:
I hate to be the one to point out that the initial post was from mid October and xmasangel tried to use it on NOVEMBER 18...

gigi5555 said:   xmasangel said:   gigi5555 said:   WOOT!! A free shipping code that you CAN combine with tiered discounts! FALLSHIP valid through tonight 11:59pm EST!!!

Gosh that stinks... It worked perfectly for me. I just saw this post. Otherwise I would have tried to see what the problem was. That is strange. Because it was in an email, you should have been able to call in your order and tell them you have the code. They have to honor it if you have it in writing.

rated:
I just did this deal. Perfume gift set, slipper socks, lacie hip hugger panty, and shipping for $5.99

slipper sock reg. $15 cost $10
perfume gift set reg.$39 free
lacie hip hugger reg.$11 free

I used codes FA1232629 ,FA1230817, one ten dollar scr card. I used a vs charge

rated:
Sweet! My secret rewards card had $100 on it. Got free 2nd Day Express shipping by using code SHIP2DAY.

rated:
I have 2 secret rewards cards with $10.00 on each, can anyone please suggest best use of it online ?
Thanks!

rated:
they work on shipping.... so you can get a pair of panties from clearance, or a travel lotion or body spray, or hand sanitizer, almost free...

rated:
Thanks!!

rated:
Anyone else notice that the VS deals just aren't what they used to be several years ago? It seems there are very few %off or $off deals anymore, with most of them now excluding clearance, preventing stacking, freebies, enforcing minimums, etc. COME ON VS - HOW ARE FAT WALLET PEOPLE SUPPOSED TO GET RIDICULOUSLY GREAT DEALS WITH YOU CARING ABOUT PROFIT?!?!?

rated:
javajoejava said:   Anyone else notice that the VS deals just aren't what they used to be several years ago? It seems there are very few %off or $off deals anymore, with most of them now excluding clearance, preventing stacking, freebies, enforcing minimums, etc. COME ON VS - HOW ARE FAT WALLET PEOPLE SUPPOSED TO GET RIDICULOUSLY GREAT DEALS WITH YOU CARING ABOUT PROFIT?!?!?

Yes, I'm finding deals fewer and in between. But it just means over all I'm spending less at VS. I would go in with intentions of just getting my freebie and buy other things while I was there. But now I'm not going in because I'm not getting those offers as often. It's their loss.

rated:
Does Anyone know the days when the semi annual sale goes down to 75% off and I wonder when their going to go lower on beauty products and bras cuz at 50 percent off in 2013 it's still alot so I'm waiting till they go down to shop also has anybody ever done price adjustments towards the end of the sale? How does that work do you have to bring it all in they scan your item to see if it has gone on sale or they only price adjust what they have in stock which has gone lower I don't understand how it works if anyone knows the dates in Jan where they start to lower let me know and also in the summer does any of the signature fragrances go down in price like the 5 for 30 bodycare like love spell pure seduction or just the limited edition and sale items ?

rated:
javajoejava said:   Anyone else notice that the VS deals just aren't what they used to be several years ago? It seems there are very few %off or $off deals anymore, with most of them now excluding clearance, preventing stacking, freebies, enforcing minimums, etc. COME ON VS - HOW ARE FAT WALLET PEOPLE SUPPOSED TO GET RIDICULOUSLY GREAT DEALS WITH YOU CARING ABOUT PROFIT?!?!?

No kidding! I really miss some of those ridiculous stacking codes deals we used to get. I actually haven't bought anything at VS in a long time. I like their fragrances though.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1146 147 148149150152
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 12:00AM CST (Midnight) tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.