• filter:
  • 1147 148 149150151152
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
FREE SHIPPING & HANDLING ON US ORDERS OF $25 OR MORE
Add qualifying items totaling $25 or more to your shopping bag. Enter offer code SHIP25 at checkout. Shipping & handling charges will automatically be deducted for eligible orders after code is applied. Valid through 11:59pm EST on January 10, 2013. Valid for free standard shipping & handling in the 48 contiguous United States; Alaska, Hawaii & the U.S. Territories only $4.99. Gift cards, gift wrap and kits, shipping & handling and taxes do not qualify toward offer eligibility. Offer subject to adjustment due to returns, cancellations and exchanges. Not valid on previous purchases or store purchases. Not valid with any other shipping offers or offers that provide discounts on your entire order. For orders outside the US, additional taxes and duties may apply. Offer may be modified or discontinued at any time without notice.

rated:
I think this is really a store by store thing. After the sale runs for about two weeks, one of my local stores usually puts a final clearance on bras(everything $15.99?) and panties($3.99?) but additional discounts beauty products are few and far between. I've also visited stores in slightly larger markets and the additional discounts there are quite hit and miss, as if the manager is still using pricing to meet their numbers instead of quantity.

rated:
Does anyone have a link for the free January panty? I'm not finding it on the site - thinking it's out of stock

rated:
huihead said:   Does anyone have a link for the free January panty? I'm not finding it on the site - thinking it's out of stock

search cotton logo undie.... i got ZH-241-075 (you can search that too) in light buff to work for me...white daisy design didn't work

rated:
VirginiaTechHokie said:   huihead said:   Does anyone have a link for the free January panty? I'm not finding it on the site - thinking it's out of stock

search cotton logo undie.... i got ZH-241-075 (you can search that too) in light buff to work for me...white daisy design didn't work

That worked -- thanks so much!

rated:
Today Only(1/11/13): Free Cosmetic Case with $75 purchase.

Code: VSBEAUTY

rated:
FREE IPHONE® CASE WITH ONLINE VICTORIA'S SECRET PINK PURCHASE
Add qualifying PINK items and a PINK iPhone® case (iPhone® 4/4s: item #300-620, iPhone®5: item #300-659) to your shopping bag. Enter offer code PINKTALK at checkout. The price of your iPhone® case will be adjusted after code is applied. Valid through 11:59pm EST on January 13, 2013, while supplies last. One free iPhone® case per order.

rated:
EXTRA 20% OFF A SINGLE CLEARANCE ITEM
Add a clearance item to your shopping bag. Enter offer code 20CHIC at checkout. The price of your item will be discounted after code is applied. Valid through 11:59pm EST on January 14, 2013, while supplies last. One discounted clearance item per order.

rated:
Free PINK earbuds with online PINK purchase (might have to be full-priced item) with code TURNITUP - Exp 1/21 or while supplies last.

Details:
Add qualifying Victoria’s Secret Pink items and a pair of Pink earbuds (item #300-621) to your shopping bag.
Enter offer code TURNITUP at checkout.
The price of your earbuds will be adjusted after offer code is applied.
Valid through 11:59pm EST January 21, 2013, while supplies last.
One free pair of earbuds per order. No substitutions. Available in Pink (3E7), Green (3C4) and Orange (3EU).

rated:
❤❤❤❤❤❤ FREE Shipping on U.S. orders of $100. Use offer code SHIP100 at checkout. Yayyyy.

They're also offering a Free Sexy Stripes Tote with a purchase of $65, offer code STRIPE65. Why must they tempt me so!
❤❤❤❤❤❤

rated:
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING & HANDLING ON U.S. ORDERS OF $25 OR MORE
Add qualifying items totaling $25 or more to your shopping bag. Enter offer code SHIP25 at checkout. Shipping & handling charges will automatically be deducted for eligible orders after offer code is applied. Valid through 11:59pm EST on January 23, 2013. Valid for free standard shipping & handling in the 48 contiguous United States; Alaska, Hawaii & the US Territories only $4.99. Gift cards, gift wrap and kits, shipping & handling and taxes do not qualify toward offer eligibility. Offer subject to adjustment due to returns, cancellations and exchanges. Excludes previous purchases and store purchases. Not valid with any other shipping offers or offers that provide discounts on your entire order. For orders outside the US, additional taxes and duties may apply. Offer may be modified or discontinued at any time without notice.

Happy Shopping!

rated:
NFL Pink Dog $9.99 enter CR-295-007 in search box. Need to pay. I remember when I could get a pink dog for free with a pink lollypop purchase.

rated:
i really dont feel like uploading the coupon sorry, just go here and get the pres day coupon click here for the coupon

hmm i try to find a VS thread yesterday but couldn't find it. sorry everyone. happy shopping

rated:
Wow! None of us ever post around here any more, do we?

Via Twitter:

Victoria's Secret ‏@VictoriasSecret
Thru Wednesday, get free shipping on any $25 purchase with offer code SHIP25. Online only.

rated:
I always check this thread and slickdeals to get all the latest coupon codes or promotions. Once in awhile fatwallet will have some information that is different.

rated:
VSlover said:   Wow! None of us ever post around here any more, do we?

I noticed the same thing, but I think it's because VS isn't offering the kind of smoking deals you used to be able to stack. Just re-read the early posts to see the kind of crazy deals we used to be able to stack together... eg, clearance prices + %off + freebies + free ship + secret reward card.

<sigh>

Those were the days....

rated:
*yaaaaaaaaaaawn*

rated:
I quit shopping with VS awhile ago....because originally I got the credit card so I could get the freebie deals....like the little cards that they send you for a free pair of undies.
Anyway, I have had the CC for many years, used it often, paid it off every month in full, never late. Then once, my payment with check was lost in the mail, and VS charged me a $25 late fee. I called them, promptly resent payment, but the $25 charge irritated me so much considering I have had the card for almost 10 years....with an excellent credit history with them.
So now, I never shop with them, still get the free undies cards, and only enter the store to redeem those.

rated:
Thanks! I used the code SP1336373 to get a free cotton panty plus $10 off the PINK lace racerback bralette. I then used the code pinkracer to get a free PINK racerback tank with the bralette purchase (PINK Nation membership required - sign up for free). Finally I used the code SP1330877 to get a free "the lacie thong" using my Angel credit card. All said and done, I got those 4 things for $16.50 plus shipping!

rated:
This is not a coupon or deal, and this information was posted in this thread before, but it didn't match my previous experience or the returns policy posted on the VS website.

In the past, returning an online purchase to the store resulted in a shipping charge being deducted from the refund that was only received after the items arrived at the fulfillment center.

Now you get an instant refund at the cash register, and there are no shipping charges. The salesperson said it was a new policy, but I can't confirm it. I don't shop there often anymore, but if this is true, I'd be a lot more likely to shop there knowing that I can easily return what I don't like or what doesn't fit.

rated:
it's true. I returned a bra in-store yesterday. I only received the final amount. I did not get my angel rewards card back. I was told to," call". The clerk asked. if I wanted to order the bra in the correct size, and I replied, "I did a phone exchange". She said, "we don't do that,". I told her to read the back of the return form. The help is awful.

rated:
SUMMER75 - Free Beach Towel with $75 Purchase (exp 5/19)

rated:
I got this in the mail and wont be using it - $10 off any online purchase of $10 or more (not valid on clearance) good through May 26 (one time use- please post if you have used this code so no one else tries to use it) - CODE SP1336829 Certificate #150332699

rated:
Thanks Nikerunner for the $10 code. I'm getting married in 2 weeks and wanted to buy something nice

rated:
Check your mail for Victoria's Secret Annual Swim Sale catalog! Inside is a $10 coupon code you can use on the phone and online. One time use only since you have to use the certificate number on the back of the magazine.

rated:

bag set (38.61kB)
Disclaimer
Free 3 pc Bag set with $65 purchase

Enter offer code LOUNGE65 at checkout. Add qualifying items totaling $65 or more to your shopping bag.A free 3-bag set will be added to your order after offer code is applied.

Valid through 11:59pm EST June 2, 2013; while supplies last.
One free 3-bag set per order. No substitutions. Imported PVC. Small: 7" x 4", Medium: 8.5" x 6" and Large: 10.5" x 8.25". Gift cards, gift wrap and kits, shipping & handling and taxes do not qualify toward offer eligibility. Offer subject to adjustment due to returns, cancellations and exchanges. Not valid on clearance merchandise, previous purchases or store purchases. For orders outside the US, additional taxes and duties may apply. Offer may be modified or discontinued at any time without notice.

rated:
I recently placed an order and used an offer code for free shipping with any $25 or more clothing purchase. I want to return one of the items that was $14.99. After the return, I will have spent less than $25 on clothing for this order. Will VS credit me for less than $14.99 because I will now be charged the shipping fees for this order? Thanks for any advice. I've never returned anything that I've ordered online.

rated:
I recently placed an order and used an offer code for free shipping with any $25 or more clothing purchase. I want to return one of the items that was $14.99. After the return, I will have spent less than $25 on clothing for this order. Will VS credit me for less than $14.99 because I will now be charged the shipping fees for this order? Thanks for any advice. I've never returned anything that I've ordered online.

rated:
You'll get the full credit back (at least that's been my experience with VS).

rated:
Thanks for responding!

rated:
These deals work with the Angel card:
SP1335197 $10 off a bra, full price, $25 or more, no multiples, no designer/limited edition. Exp 8/30/13
SP1330901 - July - $15 off a Body by Victoria Bra
ANGELJULY - July - $15 off a Dream Angels bra
FA1330913 - August - $15 off a Dream Angels bra
ANGELAUG - August - $15 off a Body by Victoria Bra
ANGELSEPT - September - Free Dream Angels Cheekini
ANGELOCT - October - $15 off a Push-up bra

rated:
Try a new LACIE for just $5!

*Valid in select U.S., non-outlet and Canadian Victoria's Secret stores. Regularly $12.50-$14.50. Limit 3 per customer. Valid July 18-21, 2013. While panties last. Cheekini available in select stores.

rated:
$30 DATE BRA & DATE PANTY
In stores: Offer valid July 23-29, 2013. Cannot be combined with any other offer. While supplies last. The Date Bra Collection valued at $24.50-$32.50. The Date Panty valued at $14.50.

Online: Add qualifying PINK date bra and PINK panty from the "The Date Bra Collection" to your shopping bag. Enter offer code PINKDATE30 at checkout. The price of your merchandise will be adjusted after offer code is applied. Valid through 11:59pm EST on July 29, 2013. One discounted bra and panty per order. No substitutions. Offer subject to adjustment due to returns, cancellations and exchanges. Discount cannot be redeemed for cash or used as payment towards your Victoria's Secret Angel Credit Card. Not valid on previous purchases, store purchases or with any other PINK offers. Orders shipping outside the US may not be eligible for offer; taxes and duties may apply. Offer may be modified or discontinued at any time without notice.

rated:
WooHoo!!! A FREE SHIPPING code that CAN be combined with THIS tiered discount!! But, you must by a bra.... Here are all the details of the free shipping plus free panty, free rollerball fragrance, and the tiered discount code details. See below for expiration dates: *FREE VICTORIA FRAGRANCE ROLLERBALL WITH QUALIFYING EAU DE PARFUM PURCHASE
Add a qualifying Eau de Parfum (1 fl. oz. or larger) to your shopping bag. Enter offer code VICTORIA at checkout. A free travel size Victoria fragrance will be added to your order after offer code is applied. Valid through 11:59pm EST on July 29, 2013, while supplies last. One free travel size Victoria fragrance per order. No substitutions. Offer subject to adjustment due to returns, cancellations and exchanges. Not valid on previous purchases, store purchases or with any other beauty offers. Orders shipping outside the U.S. may not be eligible; additional taxes and duties may apply. Offer may be modified or discontinued at any time without notice.

**FREE STANDARD SHIPPING & HANDLING WITH BRA PURCHASE
Add qualifying bra(s) to your shopping bag. Enter offer code SHIPBRAS at checkout. Shipping & handling charges will automatically be deducted for eligible orders after offer code is applied. Valid for free standard shipping & handling anywhere in the 48 contiguous United States; Alaska, Hawaii and the U.S. Territories only $4.99. Orders shipping outside the US may not be eligible; additional taxes and duties may apply.

**FREE LACE-WAIST HIPHUGGER WITH BRA PURCHASE
Add qualifying bra(s) and a lace-waist hiphugger (item# 297-041) to your shopping bag. Enter offer code FREEPANTY at checkout. The price of your panty will be adjusted after offer code is applied. One free hiphugger per order, while supplies last. Available in nude (DJ5), black (DL3) or white (DK9). No substitutions.

**BOTH OFFERS: FREE STANDARD SHIPPING & FREE LACE-WAIST HIPHUGGER WITH BRA PURCHASE
Valid through 11:59pm EST on July 28, 2013. Excludes clearance. Gift cards, gift wrap and kits, shipping & handling and taxes do not qualify toward offer eligibility. Offer subject to adjustment due to returns, cancellations and exchanges. Not valid on previous purchases or store purchases. Not valid with any other bra/panty offers, shipping offers, or offers that provide discounts on your entire order. May be combined with $15 off $100, $30 off $150, $75 off $250, and $150 off $500 offers. Offers may be modified or discontinued at any time without notice.

$15 OFF $100, $30 OFF $150, $75 OFF $250 OR $150 OFF $500
Add qualifying items totaling $100 or more to your shopping bag. Enter offer code FALL13 at checkout. Discount will be deducted after code is applied. Valid through 11:59pm EST August 21, 2013. Clearance merchandise, Frye®, Sorel®, UGG® Australia, gift cards, gift wrap & kits, store and previous purchases do not qualify toward offer eligibility. Shipping & handling and taxes do not qualify towards the minimum purchase. Offer value is subject to adjustment: If items are returned, cancelled or exchanged, the offer's value will be deducted from your refund. Discount cannot be redeemed for cash or used as payment toward your Victoria's Secret Angel Credit Card. Orders shipping outside the US may not be eligible; additional taxes and duties may apply. Not valid with shipping offers or other offers that provide discounts on your entire order. Offer may be modified or discontinued at any time without notice.

rated:
Got a $10 off $10 online or via phone one time use coupon - not good on clearance. Certificate #260779265

Please post when used.

rated:
robstrash said:   Got a $10 off $10 online or via phone one time use coupon - not good on clearance. Certificate #260779265

Please post when used.

Hey Robstrash! If no one has used the certificate and it is still available ... would you mind messaging me the code? Thnx!

rated:
Used. Thanks!

rated:
EARLY ACCESS FOR ANGEL CARDHOLDERS: 7 FOR $26 COTTON UNDIES AND 2 FOR $49.50 MIX AND MATCH BRAS IN STORES & ONLINE
*IN STORES: Show this email or your Angel Card at checkout. ONLINE: Add 7 qualifying panties from the "5/$26 Panties" collection to your shopping bag. Use your Angel Card at checkout along with offer code PARTYTIME. NOTE: Early Access valid at participating non-outlet U.S. Victoria's Secret stores and online, Aug. 28, 2013. Subject to credit approval. Panty Party pricing valid Aug. 29-Sept. 2, 2013. Discount applied to panties purchased in multiples of 7. 2 for $49.50 mix & match bra pricing valid on Cotton and Sexy Tee bras only. Individual items priced as marked. Not valid on PINK panties over $10.50. While panties last. No substitutions. Offer subject to adjustment due to returns, cancellations and exchanges. Offer excludes clearance merchandise and previous purchases. Not valid with any other panty offer. Orders shipping outside the US may not be eligible; additional taxes and duties may apply. Offer may be modified or discontinued at any time without notice.

DOUBLE POINTS FOR ANGELS ON ALL PANTIES
**To earn double points you must use your Angel Card at checkout. Double points awarded on all panties and will not be awarded on entire purchase. Subject to credit approval. Double points offer valid Aug. 28-Sept. 2, 2013. The Angel Rewards program is provided by Victoria's Secret and may be changed at any time.

FREE VS FANTASIES BODY CARE WITH A 6 FOR $35 VS FANTASIES PURCHASE
***August 27 - September 2, 2013 in select US stores and online. Individual items priced as marked. Excludes 2.5 oz. Eau de Toilette and gift sets. Online, items priced as 7/$35.

FREE SHIPPING ON U.S. ORDERS OF $100 OR MORE
Add qualifying items totaling $100 or more to your shopping bag. Enter offer code SHIP100 at checkout. Shipping & handling charges will automatically be deducted for eligible orders after offer code is applied. Valid through 11:59pm EST on September 9, 2013. Valid for free standard shipping & handling in the 48 contiguous United States; Alaska, Hawaii & the US Territories only $4.99. Gift cards, gift wrap and kits, shipping & handling and taxes do not qualify toward offer eligibility. Offer subject to adjustment due to returns, cancellations and exchanges. Excludes previous purchases and store purchases. Not valid with any other shipping offers or offers that provide discounts on your entire order. For orders outside the US, additional taxes and duties may apply. Offer may be modified or discontinued at any time without notice.

rated:
Free Shipping + Free Lace Trim Thong Pink Panty (Item 314-572) in Black or Buff with a bra purchase

Codes SHIPBRA and FREEPINK

Says "Not valid with any other bra/panty offers... etc, so I presume that you can't use this and the 7/$26 deal above.

rated:
What happened to this thread?!!!!!!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1147 148 149150151152
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.