• 14 5 678152
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Thanks OP. Just saved $10.

rated:
$15 Pink T-shirt bra- PASS0805

I've tried to use this code for a PINK T_shirt bra and it does not work. Is there anyone has tried to use it?

Thanks.

rated:
deleted

rated:
deleted

rated:
kkjd said:

I've tried to use this code for a PINK T_shirt bra and it does not work. Is there anyone has tried to use it?

Thanks.

This code is only for PINK T_shirt bra in black, white, buff or pink. Did you choose the right color?

rated:
two orders with august code got cancelled.

rated:
same for me ,my orders have gotten cancelled too.
FW effect? worked good till june but since then every order i have placed has gotten cancelled.

rated:
Any $10 off Birthday code for September????

rated:
um theres a code passu05 for free panty
i think it works if you have a victorias secrets card but you have to call customer service
1800 -888-1500
to use it and palce an order

rated:
Anyone tell me if the delievered package is marked(says victoria secrets on it) or just a plain box?

rated:
Victoria's Secret packages come in a plain white wrapper - but it's marked VSC for the return address. Any female KNOWS what it is.. LOL

Afraid what the UPS man might think???

rated:
PASS0405 free angels satin panty in wide-sided bikini
valid during September
(If the code does not work, try PASS0905)

MYANGEL $5 off on angels bras
valid through Sep. 25

APARFUM free 0.25 oz. dream angels heavenly Eau de Parfum with angels bra purchase
valid through Sep. 25

rated:
FASHION05 is the new coupon code

15 off 100
30 off 150
75 off 250
150 off 500

expire 9/25/05

rated:
September Birthday Code (10 off any purchase, must use Angels card)
FA57033

rated:
PASS0905 works but it says: "This offer code requires you to add a specific item to your shopping bag. Please refer to the details you received with your offer."
Does anyone know what this code is offering? TIA
Also BOOTSAVE will save you 20% off any pair of New Fall boots. Expires 09/25/05

rated:
I used PASS0905 for free angels satin panty, although free panty code should be pass0405 according to the coupon book.

rated:
nilnish5 said: I used PASS0905 for free angels satin panty, although free panty code should be pass0405 according to the coupon book.

yeah 0905 only worked.

rated:
any new codes for oct?

rated:

rated:
does any one know any codes for free shipping and returns?
if so please tell meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

rated:
Anyone have the Oct. BDAY code?

Thanks

rated:
Oct05 bday code: FA57045

rated:
Any one have the coupon code for "Any Body Bra $24.50".. Victoria's Secret Coupon?
Thank you so much.. My gf needs it..

rated:
ANY Body by Victoria for $24.50
PASS1005

rated:
this is fantastic!! i would strongly recommend it to be the official thread! Green for ya~ Just a little suggection. could u put the exp. date on it if possible and remove the ones that r no longer relevant. Thanks!!

rated:
The Body bra for $24.50 requires an additional purchase. I got a bra and added a clearance panty for $3.99. Combined with the birthday code, the bra and panty was $27 shipped. Sweet deal!!

rated:
the code for very sexy bra ($24.50) no longer working. Anyone has one that is still valid? Thanks!!!

rated:
Use coupon code LIPS to receive a lip gloss kit $25 worth with any sweater (sale ones are ok but it wont work with clearance sweaters)

rated:
What is the item of the month for the Angel card holders? the code would be PASS1005. But whats the item? TIA!

rated:
NEW Coupon code

SPECIAL OFFER DETAILS:
FREE PINK MINI DOG WITH ANY VICTORIA'S SECRET PINK(R) PURCHASE
Add any Victoria's Secret PINK(R) item to your shopping bag. Then, enter offer code FREEDOG at checkout and the free PINK Mini Dog will be added to your order upon checkout. One free PINK Mini Dog per client while supplies last. Offer valid online only through November 16, 2005. 100% polyester. 8.5" x 7".

$15 OFF A $100 ORDER; $30 OFF A $150 ORDER; $75 OFF A $250 ORDER; $150 OFF A $500 ORDER
Simply enter offer code GIVESEXY at checkout. Offer will automatically be deducted at checkout for eligible orders. Subject to reduction by returns, cancellations or exchanges. Does not apply to clearance merchandise, Gift Cards, Egift Cards, gift wrap services, shipping and handling or taxes. Offer valid through November 16, 2005 for online or catalogue orders shipped to U.S. destinations only. One offer per order.

rated:
Free handbag for orders $50+ FA58593
Free Tote for $75+ FA58605
Free weekender for $150+ FA58617
you should be able to get all the bags if you order over $150

the colors are black and metallic silver

valid thru 11/23/05

rated:
poopyscoopy said: Free handbag for orders $50+ FA58594

valid thru 11/23/05

I get an error on FA58594

rated:
do you have to use a vs credit card to get this deal?

rated:
hammer45 said: poopyscoopy said: Free handbag for orders $50+ FA58594

valid thru 11/23/05

I get an error on FA58594

SORRY!! i typed it in wrong, so for the free handbag for $50+ it should be FA58593 not 94. that should work, i ordered mine last week.

and to answer the other persons question, the coupon says it should be for an angels card purchase, but i suppose you could always try it w/o

rated:
Anybody knows what the November Angel card offer code is? Also what is the item or discount?

Thanks in advance!!

rated:
anyone have the november BDAY code? thank you!

rated:
free body by victoria panty with purchase, (black, white, nude) pass1105

rated:
anyone know any $10 off $10 codes for November ? thanks.

rated:
bday code for november is FA57057.

rated:
May I know what purchase is needed for PASS1105? I tried adding a Body bra and Body panties but it doesn't work. It says: This offer code requires you to add a specific item to your shopping bag.

Please help. TIA.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 14 5 678152
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 12:00AM CST (Midnight) tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.