• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Buy Four 12Pack coke products at shaws/Star market OR Stop&Shop at $10 get one free with coupon (Coupon comes with flyer).
And there is a $5 rebate and a free 2 liter Diet coke (Splenda) in coupon.

I know we have few deals for coke, but this is worth for new thread.

Shaws: from 06/24
Stop&Shop: from 06/26

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

My Stop & Shop circular doesn't say anything about the $5 rebate. The Shaws one says it though. Are these rebates going to Parago? It says El Paso.

Same deal at Albertsons. $5 rebate coupon prints out at cashier.

chikku said: [Q]Buy Four 12Pack coke products at shaws/Star market OR Stop&Shop at $10 get one free with coupon (Coupon comes with flyer).
And there is a $5 rebate and a free 2 liter Diet coke (Splenda) in coupon.

I know we have few deals for coke, but this is worth for new thread.

Shaws: from 06/24
Stop&Shop: from 06/26

You mean the two days sale at Shaw's, right?

Just checked Shaw's online flyer and there's nothing about soda deals.
http://shaws.com/servlet/portal/serve/content/public/save/online_circular/index.html

for diet coke: there's a $1 mnfc coupon off 4 12-pks from a few sundays ago

JamesTKirk said: [Q]My Stop & Shop circular doesn't say anything about the $5 rebate. The Shaws one says it though. Are these rebates going to Parago? It says El Paso.

Stop and Shop has the rebates but they're not in the circular (go to the soda aisle or the promotional displays). The S&S one goes to Coca-Cola Liberty Offer; PO Box 430865; El Paso, TX 88543-0865.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014