FULL Crutchfield coupon code list

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • 1 23458
  • Page
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Crutchfield $10 off $50 plus Free shipping using Visa code: PA139
Crutchfield free shipping code: PA145
Crutchfield $20 off $150 code: PA413
Crutchfield $20 off $100 PA166
Crutchfield $10 off $50 PA133
Crutchfiend $50 off $250 PA440

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
How did you make it stack?

DaGimp (Dec. 03, 2009 @ 1:39p) |

i need a bigger discount buying a W7 sub + amp

dongky (Dec. 03, 2009 @ 3:09p) |

Used penfed and the 20 off coupon still works

nismos14 (Jan. 22, 2010 @ 2:56p) |

# Offer good only in the USA.
# Not applicable toward any prior orders you may have placed with Crutchfield.
# This offer may not be combined with any other Crutchfield offer.
# Limit one per person.
# Discount may not be used on the following brands/products: Alpine, Apple, Beltronics, Borla, Bose, Eclipse, Escort, K&N, Kicker, Polk Audio, Rockford Fosgate, Tivoli Audio, select Boston Acoustics products, Sony XBR TV, Crutchfield package discount offers, digital cameras, camcorders, gift cards, prepaid installation and programming services, "scratch and dent" or "outlet" items.
# Crutchfield reserves the right to amend the terms, alter the credit amounts, or cancel this offer at any time without prior notice at the sole and absolute discretion of Crutchfield.

Where to enter codes
Codes are entered on the Shopping Cart page in the Special offer or catalog code text box

===============
Confirmed working as of May 19 2008
PA156 Free Shipping

Confirmed working as of 8/16/07
3A171$20 off $150 (with VISA card)
3A172$20 Off $100 using Mastercard - (works fine with AMEX) (Supposedly Expires: 7/31/2006)
PA165 $20 OFF $99 [successfully used on Nov 7, 2007 - no CC requirements]
3A706 $20 off $100
3A825 $20 off $100 good until 7/31/08
3A171 $20 off $150 (with VISA card)
3A474 Free shipping, no min. 5% with discover CashBack expire on 12/31/06 (discover card) (Free shipping still works)
PA145 (AMEX Only) or PA156 Free shipping

Confirmed Working as of March 10, 2007:
3A833 $50 off $250 (exp. 3/23/07; didn't work online, but rep applied it over the phone)

DEAD COUPONS:
PA133 $10 off $50.
DEAD as of 8/16/2007

PA157 10% OFF
DEAD as of 8/16/2007

PA167 $10 off + free shipping
DEAD as of 8/16/2007

Crutchfield $10 off $50 plus Free shipping using Visa code: PA139 (works fine with AMEX)
DEAD as of 9/5/2006

Crutchfield $20 off $100 PA166 - Dead as of Jan 31st. 2006

Crutchfield $20 Off $100 using Mastercard - 3A172 (works fine with AMEX)
Expires: 7/31/2006

Crutchfield $20 off $150 code: PA413

I think there is a $50 off $250 coupon floating around somewhere

hanseong said: I think there is a $50 off $250 coupon floating around somewhere

PA440 for $50 off $250

i'm assuming they are not stackable.....Crutchfield also has a referral program...i think you get a $20 credit for using it...i bought an alpine head unit from their....it was on clearance and after coupon it was about $20 bucks more than what it cost on eBay....but it was worth it because they give you everything you need to install into the car that you own....great service in my opinion...i would buy again if they had something i needed for a few dollars more than on eBay

Trinidon2k said: i'm assuming they are not stackable.....Crutchfield also has a referral program...i think you get a $20 credit for using it...i bought an alpine head unit from their....it was on clearance and after coupon it was about $20 bucks more than what it cost on eBay....but it was worth it because they give you everything you need to install into the car that you own....great service in my opinion...i would buy again if they had something i needed for a few dollars more than on eBay

Yes. But they might change your order later and deny you the coupon if you use the referral credit. And it is only good on your first order. The system has you put in the referral credit later on in check out and says your final charge will reflect the discount, but some CSRs will not apply it if they see you used a coupon.

I went through once and tried all the coupon codes I could find, but they denied some of them that were only supposed to be for certain groups/members..

if you actually call them in and talk to a CSR, they can usually override these restrictions for you. i just purchased some new speakers from them and the CSR was able to combine a few of those coupon codes. i guess its YMMV, but i have never had a problem with it in the past. besides, if they dont combine the codes, you could always hang up and recall to get a different CSR.

as for the referral coupon, there will be a series of steps to check out. The place to put this referral coupon is at the very end of the checkout process (screen 5 i think). Also, the code won't show until you have successfully checked out. The discount will show in the confirmation email sent to you.

I tried to enter a coupon code while I was checking out but found noplace to enter it.
Could any one point it out to me? thanks.

esc350 said: Crutchfield $10 off $50 plus Free shipping using Visa code: PA139
Crutchfield free shipping code: PA145
Crutchfield $20 off $150 code: PA413
Crutchfield $20 off $100 PA166
Crutchfield $10 off $50 PA133
Crutchfiend $50 off $250 PA440

I like the service and freebies from Crutchfield and have ordered from them many times over the years, but their prices are just out of hand in these days of Internet shopping. Looking for a new stereo for a new car they want $280 for onr I can get under $200 elsewhere and $399 for one I can get under $300 elsewhere (all including shipping). I know you get a free wiring kit and instructions but for most cars the harness is $5-10 and the install stuff is either simple to figure or available on the web for free. Even with coupons the price is too high.

It IS a good place if you are not sure what you want, since they will take anything back for a full refund if you don't like it - and you can score some better deals by picking up some of the returned stuff.

Dennis

after use the coupon price way toooooooooo high

Dwynne said: I like the service and freebies from Crutchfield and have ordered from them many times over the years, but their prices are just out of hand in these days of Internet shopping. Looking for a new stereo for a new car they want $280 for onr I can get under $200 elsewhere and $399 for one I can get under $300 elsewhere (all including shipping). I know you get a free wiring kit and instructions but for most cars the harness is $5-10 and the install stuff is either simple to figure or available on the web for free. Even with coupons the price is too high.

It IS a good place if you are not sure what you want, since they will take anything back for a full refund if you don't like it - and you can score some better deals by picking up some of the returned stuff.

Dennis


I never look at their regular priced items, I go straight to the specials section. That's where the goodies are and more than likely you will be able to get better prices than elsewhere, especially when you use coupons.

Crutchfield is expensive. but i like their customer service and return policy - they're a good company for *testing* equipment out before deciding you want to buy it for real and go somewhere else to get it

This is actually extremely hot if you can find a product that is already discounted.

I bought the Panasonic CQ-9700U for 229.00 shipped

I have a 1988 Buick Regal and the installation in strange. Crutchfield provides all the adapters and kits I need to do it (so if you have an odd vehicle where its not a simple rectangular single DIN slot this is also an added value).

Here is a link to the product:
http://www.crutchfield.com/S-CPyV91AEJN7/cgi-bin/prodview.asp?I=133c9700&wm=cl

It retails at $400. I went to an audio store to check it out. It is incredible beautiful and has a lot of great features and an excellent internal amp.

Car audio is my forte and this really is a SMOKING HOT deal, for this reciever anyways.

feel said: after use the coupon price way toooooooooo high

WTF?

can anyone help here?thanks.


smallpanda said: I tried to enter a coupon code while I was checking out but found noplace to enter it.
Could any one point it out to me? thanks.

esc350 said: Crutchfield $10 off $50 plus Free shipping using Visa code: PA139
Crutchfield free shipping code: PA145
Crutchfield $20 off $150 code: PA413
Crutchfield $20 off $100 PA166
Crutchfield $10 off $50 PA133
Crutchfiend $50 off $250 PA440

I got a free year of Car and Driver magazine from them just for being a customer. They know how to run a business, I'll keep shopping there.

It doesn't seem like you see the discount until AFTER you submit the order. What if the discount doesn't go through? Are we setting ourselves up for a hassle? More calls, etc...

scotlandcap said: It doesn't seem like you see the discount until AFTER you submit the order. What if the discount doesn't go through? Are we setting ourselves up for a hassle? More calls, etc...

It seems like the PA413 code I entered is ther eon the customer info page but it is not showing in the final total .
Im not ordering till I see the $20 off of it

I went and used the 10 off Visa code and then clicked "View Cart" after being half through checkout . Suddenly the $20 coupon showed up . O well , I ordered

Crutchfield $10 off $50 plus Free shipping using American Express code: PA170

Crutchfield is expensive

That depends on if you make uneducated purchases. My last 2 car receivers came from them and they were only 15 to 20 more than the cheapest place on the net. A car kit, harness and antenna adapter are worth far more as is the superb customer service.

The best deal i saw right now was a kenwood cd player with optional $99 4ch amp added to cart, then use the 50 off 250. Would make for a sweet setup.

Crutchfield had decent prices on their standard stuff, but if you cherry-pick their specials and use codes you can get great deals. My last purchase there was a reciever I got for $30 less than anywhere else on the 'net had it, and I got a free car kit, clear instructions, and wire harness. That saved me another $25 in parts I would have had to pay for if I bought elsewhere. Plus, Cructhfield has a great support staff.

Thanks!

Lemondrop said: scotlandcap said: It doesn't seem like you see the discount until AFTER you submit the order. What if the discount doesn't go through? Are we setting ourselves up for a hassle? More calls, etc...

It seems like the PA413 code I entered is ther eon the customer info page but it is not showing in the final total .
Im not ordering till I see the $20 off of it



I double checked all the codes, all of them but the PA413 works. I guess PA413 is expires.

PA139, PA133, PA145, and PA166 all give free shipping. Hope this helps

Are these codes combinable with their 10% or 15% off promotion? Anybody has valid referal code which has been used less than twice this month i think?

You cannot use the $50 off coupon in conjunction with the 10 or 15% off promotion. I called to verify after not being successful online.

How is their service?


How is their service?


No one has better service than Crutchfield. If you don't believe us here in the thread see their reseller ratings:


http://www.resellerratings.com/seller1737.html
6-month rating: 10/10
Lifetime rating: 9.89/10

Often worth the few extra $ to shop with them.

smallpanda said: I tried to enter a coupon code while I was checking out but found noplace to enter it.
Could any one point it out to me? thanks.

In the first screen of the shopping cart there is a box in the upper right with "Have a special offer or catalog code?" You enter the code there before going to Begin Checkout.

PA440 looks to be dead.

Brudha said: PA440 looks to be dead.

Looks like its alive again. Just used it on a purchase.
Thanks op

--Mike

so.. can anyone confirm is the pa440(50 off 250) is stackable with the referral program?

I just used the free shipping code--no place to enter it other than the notes. They adjusted my order shortly after it was placed. Saved me $6.99 on a 14.99 order. Thanks OP!

flashback said: so.. can anyone confirm is the pa440(50 off 250) is stackable with the referral program?

It is stackable.. but PA440 and PA413 is no longer valid =(

PA440 $50 off $250 worked on my check out screen (10/19), but then when I got the confirmation email, it wasn't there. I called and they were able to apply it for me as a credit to my card since the items have been shipped already.

does this code still work?
I don't see it appear at all, but it doesn't give an error message when i enter it.

vinny09 said: PA440 $50 off $250 worked on my check out screen (10/19), but then when I got the confirmation email, it wasn't there. I called and they were able to apply it for me as a credit to my card since the items have been shipped already.

Similar thing happened to me last night/today. I applied the PA440 coupon and placed the order. The confirmation email did not include the $50 discount so I used the online chat to ask them to correct the problem. They did so without hesitation.

I have a 2004 Chevrolet Colorado ZQ8. These require the Metra VT-GMRC-01 Interface to allow me to retain the warning "ding" and a few other functions which are incorporated into the stock radio. This is normally $79.99 at Crutchfield but was only $39.99 with the purchase of a head unit. Thus, with the $50 coupon and the $40 off the Metra Interface, along with free shipping & $7.00 FatCash, Crutchfield was a better price than everywhere I checked except eBay. I got everything I needed for the install (head unit, interface, antenna adaptor*, dash install kit* and detailed installation instructions for my vehicle*) from one place. Additionally, Crutchfield is an authorized Pioneer dealer. That means I will have no problem with warranty issues. Paid with AB Blue so I doubled the warranty to 2 years.

* Free from Crutchfield

WDEagle

I just got off the phone with a CSR and they are unable to apply the code if the item is already on sale. I asked when it is going off sale and he said that he thinks this is the new price. He then could not explain why I couldn't use the code if this is the new price of the item. Doesn't sound very reassuring....

View Cart -> Enter code where it asks for "Have a special offer or catalog code?"

smallpanda said: can anyone help here?thanks.


smallpanda said: I tried to enter a coupon code while I was checking out but found noplace to enter it.
Could any one point it out to me? thanks.

esc350 said: Crutchfield $10 off $50 plus Free shipping using Visa code: PA139
Crutchfield free shipping code: PA145
Crutchfield $20 off $150 code: PA413
Crutchfield $20 off $100 PA166
Crutchfield $10 off $50 PA133
Crutchfiend $50 off $250 PA440

Skipping 243 Messages...
Used penfed and the 20 off coupon still works



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014