• 1456 7 8
  • Page
  • Text Only
United Healthcare - 19% off service, 25% off Accessories.

Tyco has 17% off non-promotional plans, 15% promotional plans, and 25% accessories and general discount off phones.

An update on gap inc:
My wife enrolled via the website for this (http://business.verizonwireless.com/b2b/*** where *** is the name of your company, usually), and she's only getting a 19% discount rather than the 25% indicated in the thread earlier. Her activation fee was waived, and there was some discount on accessories as well - we didn't buy any from them since it was still cheaper to look on eBay, though.

The interesting thing about that b2b website is that you can get phones without having to wait on the rebates - ie, when the stores were running razr for 79.99 after rebates, you could just pay 79.99 straight up on the b2b website if you were going through that. All this is with a 2year contract, if you only want a 1year contract you can pay a tad more for the phone and pay a 35.00 activation fee - maybe not bad if you know you'll want to move to a different provider at some point?

Anyway, thought it was interesting. I'm sure not all the companies out there that have /b2b/*** logins will share them with every employee - though I know schneider trucking does, as does gap inc. They're pretty simple, but obscure logins so they're probably sitting in the drawer of some HR flunky if you haven't heard of this before.

WOrth checking out! Thanks OP for keeping this list running!

Southern Company has this discount 19-25% depending which sub company you work with.

Also just switched providers to verzion from Cingular and the local "bussines rep" was quite helpful. Picked up a motorla q and 3 other phones and they gave us a bunch of accessories that we didnt order.

BOTTEM line is check with the reps!

national institutes of health 15%
maryland state employees 17%

Pfizer 21% and 25% off acc.... cool

Starbucks is now 18%

Added Dow Chemical - 15%

dadale said: they gave us a bunch of accessories that we didnt order.

FWIW if you live in a major city where there are street vendors, you can pick up accessories that are as good as if not better than the ones that they sell at Verizon stores -- I have a plastic belt holster from a street vendor that works great and I paid about 20% of what Verizon would have charged me. The guy also had a ton of leather cases that seemed identical to the ones at the Verizon kiosk at CC. I wouldn't get a charger from one of these guys, but for other stuff you can save some bucks.

Oracle 22%

Wegmans is 13%.

MassMutual 17%

update to eBay, 15%

Dasm, New York Hospital went from 20% when we signed up, to only 10% now when we're renewing......

I entered my work email here and received a discount link to sign up for benefits online.

Columbia University 15% off service

Certegy Payment Services Inc 18% off service

NEW YORK UNIVERSITY - 10% off service.

I am not an employee but rather a student, do they really check to see if you are an employee or do you just need the email address?

Verizon provides not only the discounts for service, it also runs promotions for device, which are quite good.
I just got a family plan with 3 free LG Chocolate in verizon's company site(2 years contract, no activation fee, but need to pay the tax on full retail price, so $90 for 3 chocolate actually).

The Ohio State University - 15% off

If you buy your phones/plan through a site like wirefly can you still get the discount?

seems cool. will ask my company. haha. thx

Chevron employees 19%

This is rather funny... the co i work at was recently purchased by AT&T, so i put in my email address changing the end to att.com and it tells me to check my mail for details of the discount. Our aliases arent setup in atts mail system yet so I didnt get it, but how odd is it for VZW to offer discounts to competitor T?

Ill ring them and see if I can figure out what % we get off.

University of Central Florida - 15%

You (xxxx@mail.ucf.edu) may be eligible for 15.0% off of the monthly access fee on qualifying voice plans with a monthly access fee of $34.99 or higher and 25.0% off of accessories thru the M-R-W INC, employee program. Start taking advantage of these discounts today!

FYI: its only on the main line not all lines.

Mercer/Marsh - 17% on voice, 20% on data
Coventry Healthcare - 15% on voice

topsoill said: ok so if you're part of a family sharing plan, but aren't the primary account holder, you can't get the discount? I called, and they said you had to be the primary. True?

True. For instance, assume there are 4 lines total on an account. The primary line costs $60 or whatever the amount is depending on the plan, and the 3 additional lines cost $9.99 each. The discount gets applied to the $60 and that's it. Then Verizon tacks on 3 x $9.99 for the additional lines, plus fees, taxes, etc.

Just go on the Verizon b2b website posted elsewhere, use your email address affiliated with the organization/company that gets the discount, and then when prompted, put in the primary line phone number. Obviously, be sure to tell whoever get the bill so they don't call Verizon Wireless and ask what's going on when the bill arrives.

Anyone know what discount Verizon employees get?.Last I heard the 10% off accessories was no longer offered.

Sucks Target isn't on the list.

So sad so many poeple here trying to digging which company offers discount...

Can we set up a "fatwallet membership" discount and negotiate with Verizon?

Someone in this forum owner. Please help......Might be a new window for more savings.

Medtronic 17%

i get 15% at The Bank of New York not 17% (1 Wall Street World Headquarters)

Wachovia is 20%, not 15%.

Anyway to get a email address with a discount?

Siemens is 19% incl. companies owned by Siemens (Infineon, Osram, etc.) and 25% off accessories

FYI-Anyone taking advantage of the Verizon Freedom Essentials packages who have added their verizon cell bill (onebill) will not be able to use this employee discount. Your cell bill has to be separate for this discount to take effect.

Alstom has a 15% discount.

Here is the link to sign up for employee discount
Verizon Employee Discounts: Register your Line link

Directions to complete the form
1. Fill out the form below in it's entirety.
2. When complete, press the Next button.
3. A popup-window will display with the completed form. Be sure pop-up blockers are disabled.
4. Press the PRINT button to print the form. Attach a copy of your paystub/work ID badge to the form, and fax the form to 1-800-711-7788. * indicates required field.

Employer Information
Company Name *:

Address Line 1*:

Address Line 2

City*: State*: Zip Code*:

Employee InformationEmployee ID Number

Employee First Name*: Employee Last Name*:

Home Phone Number*: Work Phone Number*:
(xxx-xxx-xxxx)
Wireless Phone Number*: Work Email Address:
(xxx-xxx-xxxx)
If eligible for discounts, this is the
wireless number that will
receive the discounts.

Not sure if someone posted this. Military gets an 18% discount. It has to be in the service members name but can be gotten by a spouse without them just using a copy of their drivers license and military ID.

Yup, the discounts are true. I've been using Verizon corporate discount for 3-4 months now and I lobbed $20 off my monthly bill. I get 10% for my company. I work for ******.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014