Northrop Grumman 19%

Rite Aid 15%

PG&E offers the following for employees:
-17% for all promotional plans $35 and higher
-22% for all non-promotional plans $35 and higher
-19% for all data price plans
-discounts on phones & equipment
-25% off accessories

This is awesome, i thought i could only sign up through my employers web site . I had a friend with a verizon store, so now i can sign up with them and then get the empoyee discount

I know Sprint offers 9% for Canon employees and 15% for UN (United Nations) employees. Does anyone know what Verizon offers for UN employees? I would check the thread but I know it can easily get lost in here. A PM wold be great if anyoen knows. Also, any Verizon Discount for NYPD?

How about Verizon DSL?? Anyone know?

so could i technically sign up with anywhere, and then send in this form and still get a 20% discount?? (i thought that i had to sign up through a GE/Verizon rep that does this all for you)

Merrill Lynch has 21%

Apollo Group faculty, staff, and students get 13% off. I think this works for family members as well.

Apollo Group includes:
University of Phoenix, Inc.
Institute for Professional Development
Western International University, Inc.
College for Financial Planning

I don't know about the others, but UOP's discount is accessible through the student front page (there should be a link to discounts from Dell and verizon)

Gap Inc (field and corp employees) 25%
no activation fees
individual accounts only

Tribune Company 8%-15%

mystikdragon said: Gap Inc (field and corp employees) 25%
no activation fees

That's very impressive. BTW if you do sign up under one of these "No activation fee" deals, make sure to check your first bill because my experience is that they DO charge it and you have to call to get it removed. I am not supposed to get charged an activation fee even for a one year contract. When I added new lines recently, they automatically deducted $20 from two of them, but they had charged me $35. Fortunately customer service was happy to remove them when I called.

CSC has 19% on service and accessories

I found this map and thought it might be helpful for some...
America's Choice and National IN Calling Map

JUST A HEADS UP!!

Somewhere in this thread there were posts indicating that you must sign up for a plan greater than $39.99/month to get a discount. This is not the case... at least with Abbott Labs, the cheapest plan is America's Choice 300 for $34.99. With 19% Abbott discount it is $28.34.

NotAClue said: JUST A HEADS UP!!

Somewhere in this thread there were posts indicating that you must sign up for a plan greater than $39.99/month to get a discount. This is not the case... at least with Abbott Labs, the cheapest plan is America's Choice 300 for $34.99. With 19% Abbott discount it is $28.34.

That's good to know. I'll edit that post. That is a general rule. But "custom deals" happen often so it looks like it is broken for some of these discounts.

i love verizon. it's the best in nyc.

just switched from cingular which is horrible in my experience.

Kaiser Permanente Employees get 18% off

to access any company's discount via their website:

Do any know if you current banking w/ING Direct or E. Direct could you get a discount cause in sprint they gave discount to ING Direct customers, believed it was 16% off.
Let me know, please.

Any discount for disabled war vets?

no....

University of Pennsylvania 15%

Any state of Indiana employee is 15% off main line. I got it for working for Indiana state University, but now, I get 19% off for Delphi automotive employee discount. Just faxed in a copy of my work badge to the number aCSR gave me months back..

you can check to see if your work email is in their database

Link

Delphi Automotive: 19% filed for bankruptcy so if you work there you may want to get in on the deal before they yank it.

Emory University: 20%
MetLife: 15%

I wonder if it would work that my school is actually registered with them for a discount. so my university email account works

That email link sucks, it doesn't include most employers

Time Warner 19%

15% off if a Walgreens Employee!!

How does Verizon check for employment??????

Last I heard they have you fax a pay stub. But actually check...they don't.

Edit* seems currently u can fax a badge.

Fielity Investments=18%

The New York Times (they're the parent company of mine, The Boston Globe): 15%

I guess this means any NYT subsidiaries are fine

Courtjester2001 said: Last I heard they have you fax a pay stub. But actually check...they don't.
I had to fax over a copy of my badge when I placed an order for additional lines recently.

Oracle employees:
Employees will receive 17% off all promotional and non-promotional rate plan
25% off on all accessories

Is there anyway I can sign up for one of these "Work" addresses?

Anyone know if Cingular has similar discounts?

BofA is 20%

UC San Francisco has 17% off

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014