• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Just came back from my local WalMart. LeapFrog LeapPad Plus Writing System is now on sale for 20$. Scan price still shows 48.88$ but the price tag is 20$ now. Great christmas present for kids.

online price is 48.88$ here.Text

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

jzlitao said: Scan price still shows 48.88$ but the price tag is 20$ now

Can you clarify what that means exactly? If it scans for $48.88 how do you get it for $20? Is there an actual price sticker on it that says $20? Did you purchase this for $20?

Thanks for your help.

If the price tag is $20.00 they'll typically honor the price, no matter how it scans. OP, were all of the boxes like that or just one?

Check out this post. Text

Get the LeapFrog Leap Pad for just $15.99 - Coupon Code: Leap20 Also good for 20% off LeapFrog accessories

Just got back from WalMart and it scans for $48 with no stickers on the box stating $20.00. This is a YMMV I guess.

The +Writing system hasn't been well reviewed. You know where to look for reviews. I tried one out at toysRus for myself and decided to go with the regular LeapPad.

I bought it for $25.00 on BF at WalMart BM.

The two Leappad products we bought always crapped out after a month. It's best to spend the time teaching your kid.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014