Christianbook.com Coupon Codes

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Go to page :
  • 1 23
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I use these coupon codes a good bit. I will do my best to keep this list updated as I run across the codes in magazines and direct mailers. BTW, you can enter numbers close to these codes and find other discounts.

Link: Christianbook.com

Codes:
219664AP - 10% off your purchase of $35 or more, expires 11/28/2006
219673AY - 10% off your purchase of $35 or more, expires 12/22/2006

Enjoy!

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Seems everything expired at the end of 12/09.

frapper (Jan. 13, 2010 @ 11:38a) |

Is CBD doing codes any more?

CakeJunkie (Mar. 01, 2010 @ 2:13p) |

They sent a couple of them around Christmastime, but they were user specific...haven't seen anything lately.

provigal (Mar. 01, 2010 @ 2:27p) |

FREE SHIPPING with your purchase of $35 or more
CODE: 305633
Offer expires: Dec. 10, 2009
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks! I just bought $150 worth of stuff in the past week. Too bad I didnt have this then. Oh well, guess I will just have to find more stuff to buy. Nice find OP.

25 % off one item at familychristian.com code 1076106 exp 1/31

New code added for Max Lucado book with a $50+ order.

Hey, I couldnt get that 25% off code to work. What's up?

Christianbook has some decent deals, but it took them over a MONTH to finally get my Narnia book set when I ordered in late October. It was estimated at 2 weeks

Thanks OP!

Stacked both coupons! (book is $12.65 value).

Edit:

Here's another coupon, supposedly for free shipping: 226665

It won't stack in addition to the other two, though:
You are attempted to apply multiple promotions to this order. Only one promotion can be applied to an order, so promotion code 226665 cannot be used at this time.

Oddly, standard shipping seems to be 10% of the order total (so same books on sale or the "damaged clearance" costs different amounts to ship?). The 10% off coupon takes off $8.39 off my order and shipping charge adds back $8.40...

Updated & new code for free $5 gift certificate added.

Alas, I hope a new 25% off coupon comes out. The last one didnt work for me and that would be a much sweeter deal for buying the audiobook of Narnia.

thanks fseaton! the $5 worked! stackable with freeshipping

the 226625 didn't work for me but i found another one:

free standard shipping code: 226665

thanks for the $5 gift cert code. they were all stackable so i used the free shipping, $5 gift cert and free book. sweet deal.

Bump - new 10% off code added.

Update:
free ship code

Updated with a couple of new codes. Enjoy!

What is the code for the $5? I just can't seem to find it. Thanks

free shipping code: 219605

ChristianTrader said: free shipping code: 219605

Got this when I tried to order a box of graduation cards:

To include the 219605 shipping upgrade promotion on your order, the total merchandise value of your order must be at least $35.00.

Christianbook.com Free Standard Shipping when you place an order of $35.00
To enjoy Free Standard Shipping, enter Promotion Code 237621WE during checkout when you place an order of $35.00 or more at Christianbook.com between now and midnight Eastern Time on Tuesday, May 16, 2006.

Please note: This offer cannot be used on orders already placed. Offer applies to orders shipped to United States addresses only. Don’t delay—this offer expires at midnight Eastern Time on May 16, 2006

http://www.Christianbook.com

Also:
Code: 237381GW ~ Free Shipping on $35 or more
Expires 09/01/06

I got some dvds from them a couple months back, and since then I"ve been getting all sorts of christian-related junk mail. I"m not 100% sure I got it from buying stuff from them, but I never use to get that kind of junk mail, and this is the only purchase I've made even remotely related to that. So buyer beware.

-p

pedagogue35 said: ...since then I"ve been getting all sorts of christian-related junk mail...Careful or you'll be flagged for being anti-Christian and have your comments removed.

pedagogue35 said: I got some dvds from them a couple months back, and since then I"ve been getting all sorts of christian-related junk mail. I"m not 100% sure I got it from buying stuff from them, but I never use to get that kind of junk mail, and this is the only purchase I've made even remotely related to that. So buyer beware.
Sure, it's possible. Just because a company is "Christian" doesn't mean they don't do marketing and try to make a product. Haven't read their privacy policy recently, so I dunno. This is still a reputable company to do business with.

How do you stack the codes and when you say "new code added" but don't put it in your message, where is it?

I don't know if this code is on here already, but I found a code 237381GW that expires 9/1/06 for free shipping on $35 or more. I just Googled "CBD.com coupon code".

anyone have any coupon codes? im trying to get james montgomery boice's commentary on romans. its more $ than i usually spend (on anything, hey this is FW) so any help with codes would be appreciated. everything seems to have expired. thanks in advance!

Hey Snowlock, instead of being a colossal jerk and rating every post in this thread negatively, why don't you just go form your own "Pagans R Us" thread? kthxbai

udonoogen, I just used the free shipping code to buy some homeschooling stuff from CBD. Did you try that one?

orthros said: Hey Snowlock, instead of being a colossal jerk and rating every post in this thread negatively, why don't you just go form your own "Pagans R Us" thread? kthxbai

You just don't know how hard it is to find good deals on pagan books...otherwise I'm sure there would already be a thread.

Ez

GRRRRRRR I bought Purpose Driven Life for full price last two months. I wish I saw this thread..

$5 off $35, Coupon Code: 226575
Expire Date: 2006-12-31

Free Shipping on orders $35+
Coupon code: 238041KE
Expires: ?????

Working as of today...

Here is a promo code for 10% off from CBD that expires 11/28/06
219664AP

Just updated the codes...
Enjoy!

Any 2007 codes for CBD?

Yes, I would like to order the Way of the Master bible for my husband and this is the cheapest yet.

252875JF expires 2/7/07

one time use only

any coupons for cbd?

Here's another code I just discovered. It does expire today. 4/13/07

251426AE

10% off $35+ order

Its MAY!
What are the codes for this month?!

Looking for free shipping % off.

Thanks.

Skipping 53 Messages...
CakeJunkie said: Is CBD doing codes any more?

They sent a couple of them around Christmastime, but they were user specific...haven't seen anything lately.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014