• 1 234536
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Offical Papa Johns coupon thread.

Lets keep this updated & clean!

Moderator Comment: Check out the Official Master Thread of "Official Store Threads" here. — Feb. 10, 2010 @ 5:43pm
Member Summary

Papa Johns Coupons (29.59kB)
Thanks MVP9596
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
ALLPRO invalid Virginia

Hornrw (Aug. 16, 2014 @ 6:59p) |

Used this one tonight in the DFW area - seemed a pretty good deal for Pizza + Chicken + a good cause. Thanks, BBQ!

Logan71 (Sep. 12, 2014 @ 7:33p) |

COWBOYS20 after Dallas Cowboys score 20 pts or more, valid today

Foreverman (Sep. 22, 2014 @ 3:54p) |

We will be doing our best to keep these threads current and up-to-date,but please feel free to edit the quick summary with coupon codes not listed by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message. Also please let us know if you are aware of a coupon that is no longer valid.

Here is a link to the latest reply at the end of this thread.

Order pizza online here: papajohnsonline.com 
Check PizzaCodes.com for additional local coupon codes.

ACTIVE CODES
TRAC50 - 50% off large pizza (worked in Hawaii)
999EWM - All Large Pizzas, including Specialty Pizzas for $9.99 - Early Week Mania (Mon-Wed)
899EWM - All Large Pizzas, including Specialty Pizzas for $8.99 - Early Week Mania (Mon-Wed)
25OFF, AARP25, PEPSI25, VISA25 - %25 off regular menu prices
ALL12 - Any Large Pizza* (One Large Five Topping or Specialty Pizza) for $12.00
ALL11 (same as above but 11.00)
POST3M - 3 Med 3 Topping Pizzas for $21.00
POST2L - Large 1 Top & 2 Liter for $10.00
F704TOP1 - Buy 1 Specialty Pizza, Get 1 Large 1-Topping Pizza $4.00

PNC25 - 25% Off Online Orders at Participating Locations
MT1T699 - One Large 1-Topping Pizza $6.99 (exp 07/31/14)
ANY11 - One Large Pizza, Either Specialty or 5-Topping $11.00
TXT613 - One Large 3-Topping Pizza $10.00 *Today Only*

SPORTS TEAM CODES

BEARS - 50 % off after ????
BREWERSWIN - Milwaukee Brewers; Valid the day after they win
BULLSWIN - Durham Bulls; Valid the day after they win
COLTS50 - 50% off online order for day after Indianapolis Colts win.
COWBOYS20 - 50% off online order for day after Dallas Cowboys score 20 points.
HAWKS50 - 50% off online order for day after Seattle Seahawks win.
EXPRESS7 - Round Rock Express (works in most of Texas); Valid the day after the Express score 7 runs
FLYERS5
PHILLIES5
RANGERS7 - Texas Ranges (works in most of Texas); Valid the day after the Rangers score 7 runs
SPURS50 - San Antonio Spurs; Valid the day after they win
TEXANS - 50% off online order for day after Houston Texans win.
YANKEES6 - Valid the day after the Yankees win and score more than 6
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
looks good! welcome to FW

thanks OP!

rated:
Great deal, thanks OP!

rated:
also, dont know if this is regional or not, but the papa johns near my house (chatsworth, ca) has 1 topping large pizzas for 6 bucks, can someone confirm?

rated:
iamanooj said: also, dont know if this is regional or not, but the papa johns near my house (chatsworth, ca) has 1 topping large pizzas for 6 bucks, can someone confirm?

the one close to my place has that deal but pick-up only everyday

rated:
iamanooj said: also, dont know if this is regional or not, but the papa johns near my house (chatsworth, ca) has 1 topping large pizzas for 6 bucks, can someone confirm?

The one near my place has that, mondays only, carry-out.

rated:
oopsz said: iamanooj said: also, dont know if this is regional or not, but the papa johns near my house (chatsworth, ca) has 1 topping large pizzas for 6 bucks, can someone confirm?

The one near my place has that, mondays only, carry-out.

Man Yesterday I spent $27 for two large Veggie pizza each with 5 veggie toppings

rated:
Where's all the threadcrap about how awful Papa John's is? That's all I got with my last post.

This is a mucho good deal, though, thanks OP!

rated:
Psh, I love Papa Johns pizza, only thing around besides it is Dominoes, I'll take PJ's over Dominoes any day of the week, & your welcome.

rated:
danielle5985 said: Where's all the threadcrap about how awful Papa John's is? That's all I got with my last post.

You're part of the brotherhood. OP is still new. He'll get his turn.

rated:
danielle5985 said:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Where's all the threadcrap about how awful Papa John's is? That's all I got with my last post.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey...I think papa johns is really good compared to the other places....

rated:
Great deal op

rated:
love the pizza - hate the prices. mmmmmmmm

rated:
I love PJ's! Of course, I'm obligated to say that. I teach at the school whose football stadium is called Papa John's Cardinal Stadium

rated:
This is no great deal. You have to buy an XL Specialy at menu price which is probably $20+. The perceived value looks good, but you end up spending $25+ with tax and delivery. I usually buy Hungry Howie's pizza which is much better (IMHO) and get two large with upto 7 toppings for $18.99. I think it's called their family meal.

rated:
papaJ's is good, no doubt. Too bad an x large is fifty bucks (rounding up).

rated:
No PJ's here.

rated:
What a lame website PJs has. They don't recognize my local restaurant, nor will they tell me of any PJs in the locality. It seems my street address must match the restaurant's street address to get any result. If you want to send feedback, and if you make just a tiny error on the feedback form, you have to retype the whole thing again.

F--k!! PJs!!

rated:
danielle5985 said: Where's all the threadcrap about how awful Papa John's is? That's all I got with my last post.

i love papa johns!! best crust ever and the sauces are awesome

rated:
Don't any of you guys get the "Two for Tuesday" deals? I usually order a large single-topping pizza for $14 and get one for free. So, basically, it's $7/pizza....pretty good IMO.

rated:
papa john aint got nothin on papa murphy...

PAPA MURPHY'S

nothin says 'i love you' like a heart shaped pizza...

I LOVE YOU HONEY... you got some sauce on your cheek

but if no papa murphy's around, i guess papa john's will do.

rated:

whiner..

rated:
i don't like pj's pizzas. however, i like dominos so any of you like dominos, they have the 3 medium 1 topping for $5 each or spectacular 7's- 3 medium w/ulimited number of toppings for $7 each. you have to buy three from each deal tho.

rated:
I love Papa Johns. Last night we had a halo party and we ordered 5 Papa John pizzas. Got them for $31 + $8 tip.

Manager is a buddy of ours, so we got the hookup!

rated:
itsyourbirthday said: papa john aint got nothin on papa murphy...

PAPA MURPHY'S

Who wants to have to cook their own pizza? Isn't the point of pizza not having to cook.

rated:
Pointless deal, I call PJ's and say I have a two for one card every time I order and I pick up two extra large pizza's for $16 They never ask for the card because the bill is already drawn up.

rated:
dallasgator said: itsyourbirthday said: papa john aint got nothin on papa murphy...

PAPA MURPHY'S

Who wants to have to cook their own pizza? Isn't the point of pizza not having to cook.

no, the point of pizza is satisfying your bodies need for nutrition. whether you have to cook it yourself or have someone elso do it for you. besides, you can't beat their prices.

rated:
gamester990 said: I love Papa Johns. Last night we had a halo party and we ordered 5 Papa John pizzas. Got them for $31 + $8 tip.

Wow. What a great comment. You should start your own thread. "HOT!!! $6.20 PIZZAS FROM PAPA JOHNS!!!...if the manager is a friend of yours...and you're playing halo..."

rated:
justscott5 said: gamester990 said: I love Papa Johns. Last night we had a halo party and we ordered 5 Papa John pizzas. Got them for $31 + $8 tip.

Wow. What a great comment. You should start your own thread. "HOT!!! $6.20 PIZZAS FROM PAPA JOHNS!!!...if the manager is a friend of yours...and you're playing halo..."

That's definitely some mafia hookups right there! Talk about friends in high places.

rated:
i think the papa johns in redondo beach still has the 2 for 1 tuesdays.. buy any large/xlarge pizza and get one of equal or lesser value for free

rated:
1 xlarge all meat + free large black olive comes out to 19.83 w/tax + tip - good deal.

thanks.

EDIT: hmmm.. never noticed because i've always ordered by phone, PJs is charging a 1.35 delivery fee.

rated:
Yay Pizza!!!

rated:

EDIT: hmmm.. never noticed because i've always ordered by phone, PJs is charging a 1.35 delivery fee.

Papa Johns charges a $2 delivery fee in Florida. Domino's charges $1.50

rated:
Is eating pizza good for health?

rated:
I like the old Family Feast coupon that they got rid, I still call up and use it.

Large 3 topping pizza, cheesesticks, and 2-liter for 17.99

rated:

ROFLMAO! Yeah, Sauce....

rated:
Nice find. Thanks for helping me to make up my mind for dinner.

rated:
wow... all the food deals you guys are finding are awesome. I have eaten out for like the last week! Thanks OP.

rated:
rarmortn said: Is eating pizza good for health?
no1 tell u to eat everyday.. it is good for occation.. but dont eat it daily watchout a baby grow on your stomach... lol

they r no different to Pizza Hut.. (although i prefer Pizza Hut) hmm i think i will order some pizza.. pizzahut or papa johns..

Skipping 1377 Messages...
rated:
COWBOYS20 after Dallas Cowboys score 20 pts or more, valid today

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014