• filter:
  • 126 27 28293036
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Rowan said:   I got this in my e-mail a bit ago. May not work in all areas..

Papa John's July 4th Special! Order Online and use promo code WW33 to get 33% off all regular price menu items - Use the promo code 33JULY4.

Apparently both codes listed above are for 33% off regular priced items and are valid Today through Monday, July 4th. Not sure why they put two codes in one e-mail but hope they work for others here too.

Very nice. WW33 works in CO.

rated:
Works Here in ND!

rated:
Works Here in ND!

rated:
899T4T Worked for me (Saturday) but the 33% saves me just under 50 cents. Interesting how 899T4T works on non-Mondays...

Edit: Used the 33% for the sides and 899T4T for several the Large Pizza (separate orders). The 33% off is from the normal price so 899T4T saves 8.99 vs 9.38 for Lg (Edit was for Sunday)

rated:
karatz said:   899T4T Worked for me (Saturday) but the 33% saves me just under 50 cents. Interesting how 899T4T works on non-Mondays...

Edit: Used the 33% for the sides and 899T4T for several the Large Pizza (separate orders). The 33% off is from the normal price so 899T4T saves 8.99 vs 9.38 for Lg (Edit was for Sunday)

I just used "899T4T" to order a "1 Large Original Crust The Works Pizza" for $8.99. Added a $4 side item from the "Special Offers" page, I ordered a "12in Cheesesticks" for $4 more... So 2 items come to $12.99 + $0.81 taxes.

rated:
VICTORY
Large 2 topping pizza and 2 20oz drinks for $12.99

Still working in NYC

rated:
get a $10 Papa John's gift card for only $5 http://sav.gy/osW4fE

rated:
RANGERS7 - 50% off order - works the next day if the Rangers win by 7 or more runs and works in Dallas/ Fort Worth area only

rated:
I like Papa Johns, but they won't deliver pizza to my location. I'm only 15 minutes away!

I don't think that's too far.

rated:
Thanks!
Just used 899T4T to order two large Works for $8.99 each.
There is an advertisement on the home page for 'Any Large for $11 -up to 7 toppings or Specialty"

FW saved me $4.02

rated:
CORPCAW

Order ONLINE and get 35% off all REGULAR price menu items; EXPIRES July 24, 2011

Regular price only... won't work with any other coupon codes. How I miss the 'MARCH' 25% off code from several months ago, which could be combined with the $7.99 code for any large pizza (up to 7 toppings) on Mondays. Now *that* was quite the deal.

rated:
300AOL
$3.00 off $15.00 (with coupon, but you can try without, YMMV)

500AOL
$5.00 off $25.00 (with coupon, but you can try without, YMMV)

800AOL
$8 Early Week Special-Large One Topping Pizza

rated:
The Monday's deal is still the best for every day, but if that doesn't work:

Get Any TWO Large Pizzas for $10 EACH - Including Specialties. Use promo code F722ANY2. ORDER NOW! Exp 7/25

rated:
Foreverman said:   RANGERS7 - 50% off order - works the next day if the Rangers win by 7 or more runs and works in Dallas/ Fort Worth area only
Seems to work in the Austin area, too!

rated:
Here is the National deal for $10 gift card for only $6... (for "new" customers only)

https://www.saveology.com/deals/national/papa-johns-gift-card-na...

rated:
There is a thread for "local" PJ deals (spend $6 and get $10 GC) at Atlanta, Miami, Tampa
and Ft. Lauderdale...

If someone buys the "local" version (Atlanta, Miami, Tampa, ...),
I wonder if the code works nationwide?

Know what I mean??

rated:
As always you helped me save some money. Love this thread! I used 899T4T.

rated:
Used the 899T4T "Monday" code today (Thursday). Worked great!! 8.99 large pizza. Thanks!

rated:

rated:
1 large 1 topping $7.99 CEY799 exp 9-30-11
1 small 2 topping $3.99 CEY399 exp 9-30-11 (may require coupon when picking up)
2 X-Large 2 topping $16.99 CEY1699 exp 9-30-11 (may require coupon when picking up)

rated:
899T4T
$8.99 lrg w/ unlimited toppings Mondays only (thanks to Yo Ma-Ma)
---
So I ordered 3 for the unit I work on. I had a gift card for <$6. Apparently you can't split payments (Gift Card / Visa) or even pay with two different Gift Cards. They ask for cash for the difference. I've been buying gift cards for 6% discount with my AMEX and even a bigger discount from Plastic Jungle (their discount +5%). The guy had to cancel the order and then match the amount. He ended up over charging me by $3.01. Took 20 minutes I've emailed their customer support before and each time got a free large 3 topping pizza. This time I don't think I will email them though cause this is a Monday deal and it's Sunday lol. Don't wanna ruin it for the rest of us.

Edit: Typo, comma splice.

rated:
You actually hear back or even get communication back from them after e-mailing their customer support besides the original confirmation with a ticket number?!?

rated:
Ya. Twice had issues with their points. Both times they fixed it the problem AND gave me a code for a free pizza. Here's the text from the last one:
-----
We are looking into why they did not
drop sooner for you but in the e mean time here is a code for a free large
three topping pizza. We do apologize for the inconvenience and thank you
for choosing papa johns!
-----

rated:
Saint Louis code '50STL' is nice if you want a pair of extra large pizzas. Total should work up to ~$14.50 for single topping versions; add ~$1 per topping (to both pies) after that.

edit: good through Monday, 9/5; on-line orders only; 'participating locations'

rated:
20% off on your next online order w/ email or SMS sign up. Works on all items including $11 lrg pizzas

rated:
Bad news: 899T4T appears to not work on days besides mondays anymore

rated:
Logician1313 said:   20% off on your next online order w/ email or SMS sign up. Works on all items including $11 lrg pizzas

Too bad the code I received isn't working.

The promo code you entered is invalid. Please verify and re-enter.

Gave them a call at 1-877-547-7272
Was told that the code I received is only valid at Corporate locations and that the location I was trying to order from was a franchise. Thing is the coupon don't work online on the website at all. They tried giving me a 25% off coupon but that one can't be combined with any other offers.

rated:
diljs said:   Bad news: 899T4T appears to not work on days besides mondays anymore
No biggie since it never worked on any day besides Monday in my area.

rated:

rated:
Last day for 35% off Papa Johns regular-priced menu items. It's a great deal if you want 1 or 2 topping XL pizzas. Remember, double-points this weekend.

C35OFF

rated:
SAVE 50% on PapaJohns.com if you're in the DC Metro area (DC/MD/VA)--- Every time the Washington Capitals NHL hockey team score 4 goals and win this season, fans in MD/DC/VA (DC Metro area) save 50% off their entire Papa Johns online order the next day

So when the Caps score 4 and win, if you're in MD, DC or VA, go on PapaJohns.com and use code CAPS50 and save 50% off of whatever you buy! Pizza, wings, breadsticks, drinks, whatever! (Can't use with other specials or offers)

rated:
richardmmorales said:   Logician1313 said:   20% off on your next online order w/ email or SMS sign up. Works on all items including $11 lrg pizzas

Too bad the code I received isn't working.

The promo code you entered is invalid. Please verify and re-enter.

Gave them a call at 1-877-547-7272
Was told that the code I received is only valid at Corporate locations and that the location I was trying to order from was a franchise. Thing is the coupon don't work online on the website at all. They tried giving me a 25% off coupon but that one can't be combined with any other offers.

That is what happened with me also. And then it charged me a $2.75 delivery fee and said none of that goes to the drivers, who work for tips. Well then what in the world is that $2.75 FOR???

rated:
From an email:

On Saturday, October 15th at St. Louis-area Papa John's, purchase a Large or Extra Large pizza at regular menu price, and receive a 2nd pizza of equal or lesser value FREE when you order online.

Use the promotion code FREEDAY

* Offer available Online Only!

This is a good deal for an extra large with a topping or two.

rated:
yuyi64 said:   diljs said:   Bad news: 899T4T appears to not work on days besides mondays anymore
No biggie since it never worked on any day besides Monday in my area.

2X No, today Yes

rated:
ALA10 worked in LA (90278)
Ordered 2 Large + 7 toppings $10/each + Sales Tax ((
Each topping over 7 will cost you $1.50

rated:
Chattanooga TN Area: November 10 - 13: Use code QSDFD15 to receive 15% off of your order

rated:
UGH - 300AOL no longer stacks with other offers... :<

rated:
WW25
25% off your order on Wednesdays (verified working on 11/23)

rated:
coke25 takes 25% off any day but as usual can't be combined with other coupons.

rated:
899T4T:

Get this: I ordered last time from a store about 20 minutes away. This time I log back in and put the code in first and it doesn't work. So I change the store from that one 20 minutes away to mine here locally and it worked. Once I put the order together for kicks I changed the store back to the one 20 minutes away and it still worked. Go figure...

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014