• filter:
  • 127 28 29303136
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
1 large toppping, $5.99, with coupon code 599AOL. No limit. It might be only valid in my area (southern NJ) and only on 11/30.

rated:
50% off, today, or any day after a Houston Texans win with coupon code TEXANS. May only be valid in the Houston area.

rated:
Any Large Pizza* with all your favorite toppings for $11 including our Double Layered Premium Pepperoni Pizza. Use Promo Code - T1206ANY

rated:
Couldn't find the edit button but the code ALA10 does not work. I just tried it right now.
25% off order still works

rated:
any new codes? I got an office party coming up and I need to foot the bill.

rated:
gobigorgohome said:   any new codes? I got an office party coming up and I need to foot the bill.

COKE25
25% off regular menu-priced items at participation locations (exp. 12/31)

rated:
Wow, thanks Logiscian1313

rated:
From an email:

"On Saturday, Dec. 17th at St. Louis-area Papa John's, purchase a Large or Extra Large pizza at regular menu price, and receive a 2nd pizza of equal or lesser value FREE when you order online. You must enter Promo Code FREEDAY to receive discount on 12-17."

I like this as an extra-large deal.

rated:
Anyone know if they're extending the points program again? Current points expire the 31st if not.

rated:
rileysmom said:   Anyone know if they're extending the points program again? Current points expire the 31st if not.[/Q

What are you saying? Do
PapaRewards points just put onto accounts in 10 & 11-2011 expire 12-31-11? Is this in the T&C or where?

rated:
Papa Rewards FAQ

As of today, that suggests the program ends 12/31. No word if it will be extended.

rated:
Damn. Thanks for the heads up. I have 5 pizza's I would have lost

rated:
QuePaso said:   Papa Rewards FAQ

As of today, that suggests the program ends 12/31. No word if it will be extended.

hmmm guess I'm eating pizza tonight!

rated:
I called Papa Johns corporate and they said the points will not expire this Dec. 31; instead the points will roll over to next year. Papa Johns will update the expiration date on the web page to show December 31, 2012.

rated:
zjts said:   What are you saying? Do
PapaRewards points just put onto accounts in 10 & 11-2011 expire 12-31-11? Is this in the T&C or where?

Yes, you can look in your account to see when points expire.

rated:
QuePaso said:   Papa Rewards FAQ

Yeah, that's where I originally saw the expiration date.

rated:
WatFallet said:   I called Papa Johns corporate and they said the points will not expire this Dec. 31; instead the points will roll over to next year. Papa Johns will update the expiration date on the web page to show December 31, 2012.

Great! Thank you for calling!

rated:
"PJMPG" worked for me in Houston. Got a free large 1 topping with my order of a large specialty pizza for $11.

rated:
Thanks "Pugsly8422". "PJMPG" worked for me as well in mid-WA state.

rated:
"FINSWIN" So. Fl. YMMV 50% off

rated:
999PC - 1 large up to 3 toppings, $9.99. Exp 01/03.

rated:
VERIZON25 - good for 25% OFF any regularly priced items just for being a Verizon customer (Exp. 6/30/12) - Code should work for all. Enjoy!
(Thanks to supraturbo320)

rated:
Always happy to contribute to FW!

rated:
Not sure about which locations are participating, but here's a 50% off code to try (from an email):

"50% Off your Online Order of regular menu price items, TH, Jan. 5 through SUN, Jan. 8 when you use the below promo code when ordering.
Hurry before this great special is over - Happy New Year from your friends at Papa John's!

Use the promotion code HALFOFF

Offer expires 1/8/2012"

rated:
Just used P12PZA to get a Lg Tuscan six cheese pizza for $11 (It also works for premium pepperoni)

rated:
Their normal special - no code needed: ANY Large specialty or 7 toppings just $11.

PJMPG - (free LG) requires Papa Rewards points =____?

rated:
1 extra large 1 topping $7.99 JAN799
1 medium 1 topping plus breadsticks or cheesesticks $10.99 JAN1099
2 small 1 topping plus 20oz drink $9.99 JAN999
All expire 2/23/12

rated:
Just got a great deal yesterday!

'Monday Madness' Lg Specialty $9.99
Lg 1 Topping FREE with coupon 'PJMPG'

= 2 Lg Pizzas for $9.99

rated:
I think the PJMPG is for the Papa John's Million Pizza Giveaway Promo and from what I've read elsewhere it should work without any other additional purchase being required but you definitely do need points to redeem it. I'm not sure how many, but think it may be 20.

rated:
Lovely!!! Great Post. Who doesnt love Pizza and that too Papa Johns Awesome. Green for you OP.

rated:
Though I would recommend trying Pizza Hut's Pan Crust Pizza and their Garlic Bread Sticks...

rated:
Worked for me!!!! And not just a 1 topping either!

Got the 11.00 deal with double Pep and double Italian Sausage
And the 0.00 1 top with double Pep and double italian Sausage

Total Price 11.72 with tax! WOOT WOOT!

Click for proof :)

no extra charges, put it on my credit card so I get no guff when picking up the food. <-- a must sometimes and they still manage to mess things up. Oh well, a good deal is a good deal.

thanks Op!

rated:
PJMPG is from their million pizza thing, I was one of the winners so I know for sure.

It is a large 1 topping for 20 points, you may prefer this to the normal 25PAPA code, which is a large 3 topping for 25 points.

Presumably you could use PJMPG if you were not one of the winners, as long as you had 20 points in your account.

rated:
leenga said:   I think the PJMPG is for the Papa John's Million Pizza Giveaway Promo and from what I've read elsewhere it should work without any other additional purchase being required but you definitely do need points to redeem it. I'm not sure how many, but think it may be 20.

I didnt realize this when i used this code. You're right it took 20 points from me

rated:
WACKY
"Wacky Wednesday" Get Any Size Pizza with Any Toppings, for only $9.99 (exp. 1/11)

rated:
AvatarZ said:   Just used P12PZA to get a Lg Tuscan six cheese pizza for $11 (It also works for premium pepperoni)

USE this, because the LG 7-toppings for $11 is OVER.

I just used P12PZA - saved $5.01.

rated:
T117ANY - Any large up to 7 toppings for $11.

rated:
wildcat44 - takes 44% off any online order after University of KY basketball win. Which is today !/18/12

rated:
I got a PJ free large pizza code to use online. never tried PJ. What is the minimum order required?, and delivery fee?

rated:
mmayes said:   wildcat44 - takes 44% off any online order after University of KY basketball win. Which is today !/18/12

Will you have to repay Papa John's when the wins are vacated?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014