• filter:
  • 128 29 30313236
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Had this e-mailed to me, Seattle WA. Bought an extra large speciality pizza and chicken wings for $13.andchange carryout.
Other sites have suggested it may just be an OR and WA deal.

Customer Appreciation Weekend! Take 50% off regular menu price now through Sunday using the promo code: CAD50 online at papajohns.com!
Use the promotion code CAD50
Offer expires 1/29/2012

rated:
No when u get a free large pizza it's free. I used to work there 2 weeks ago. The minuim delivery price is $10, delivery fee is 2.25. If you have a free pizza then all u have to pay is 2.25 & tip the driver

rated:
Check your email. Everyone who signed up for the "nation pick the Superbowl coin toss winner giveaway" got a free large 1-topping and 2-liter Pepsi MAX.

Should be good for all rewards members.

rated:
emucader said:   Check your email. Everyone who signed up for the "nation pick the Superbowl coin toss winner giveaway" got a free large 1-topping and 2-liter Pepsi MAX.

The site says the emails went out yesterday but I didn't get one.

rated:
m2pt5 said:   emucader said:   Check your email. Everyone who signed up for the "nation pick the Superbowl coin toss winner giveaway" got a free large 1-topping and 2-liter Pepsi MAX.

The site says the emails went out yesterday but I didn't get one.

Check your spam folder. That is where mine was at when I thought the same thing.

rated:
The same thing happened to me. I had the foresight, (I wear glasses LOL), to look in my spam folder. Printed my Promo code out. From PapaJohn: You must complete the form by February 19, 2012 to claim your promo code. The promo code must be redeemed on or before March 4th, 2012.

rated:
Yep, checked my spam too. Apparently not all the emails went out properly, and the form isn't accepting some people's emails properly. (I talked to my local PJ's manager, and he said to try again tomorrow, etc. and he'll do something if it's not working in a week.)

Edit: I got the proper email with the code a couple days later, and it did get filed as spam.

rated:
Check my Spam folder and received instructions to get my Promo code. Sweet!!!! Thanks Papa John's!!!

rated:
Thanks for the heads up. It was in my spam folder as well. I normally delete without looking, good thing I did not yet today. Must be fate... signed in to get my promo code, sweet!!!

rated:
I have new some codes to share for people in the SE US.

NCSTIX for an order of free Cinnastix
PJCT for 25% off an order
46cents for B1G1 at $0.46

Thanks!

rated:
2 Large up to 7 toppings $20.

F302ANY9

rated:
For Orlando residents only, tomorrow March 4, 2012. Orlando Magic just won today and scored over 110 points, so tomorrow any Orlando Papa Johns you can get 50% off your entire order. Carryout or Delivery.
Use Coupon Code: MAGICWIN
I usually order a large specialty pizza and a ton or honey chipotle chicken wings during these promotions. Enjoy!

rated:
Got a code from the Super Bowl Promotion. Not going to use it. I think it expires today. Hope someone puts it to good use

B7QR3GXQTKDO

Please reply to the post when you use it

rated:
j123vt99 said:   Got a code from the Super Bowl Promotion. Not going to use it. I think it expires today. Hope someone puts it to good use

B7QR3GXQTKDO

Thanks soo much! I am really excited to use this and watch the indiana Hoosers play ball! Thanks again

rated:
Texas has customer appreciation day (yesterday and) today. Use code CAL1TX for $6.99 one topping large pizzas.

rated:
I ENTERED THE PROMOTION FOR THE COIN TOSS FOR THE SUPERBOWL...AND PAPA JOHNS DIDN'T HONOR THE PROMOTION...WHICH WAS A FREE 1 TOPPING PIZZA AND A FREE PEPSI MAX TO THE WINNERS......

rated:
j123vt99 said:   Got a code from the Super Bowl Promotion. Not going to use it. I think it expires today. Hope someone puts it to good use

B7QR3GXQTKDO

^ Wow that's awesome. I know some people would have tried to barter it for a coupon or a few bucks via paypal instead of offering it up gratis. You/kids/spouse weren't willing to eat pizza for dinner?

rated:
Live solo and wasn't really in the mood for pizza. Didn't want it to go to waste.

rated:
^ Good man!

Cold pizza is always good for breakfast or a cheap workday lunch. Or late night munchies.

rated:
yeah. you're right.. think i can get that code back? jk

rated:
30% OFF ENTIRE ORDER - JF30

rated:
nlewis2143 said:   30% OFF ENTIRE ORDER - JF30Didn't work for me.

25% off all regularly priced items- use the coupon code 25OFF

if this one doesnít work for your area try PEPSI25, VERIZON25 or CHEVY25.

rated:
899T4T - Monday Mania - all Large pizzas including Specialty pizzas $8.99

Still working.

rated:
Hey guyz... This WEEK ONLY 50% OFF!!! Customer appreciation week! Whoot Whoot! Here it is... EW50! Thank you all, first time on the site and you have inspired me to share my finds! ENJOY = )

rated:
tatilike said:   Hey guyz... This WEEK ONLY 50% OFF!!! Customer appreciation week! Whoot Whoot! Here it is... EW50! Thank you all, first time on the site and you have inspired me to share my finds! ENJOY = )
This WEEKEND ONLY

Valid 4/6/12 - 4/8/12

rated:
EW50 works in IOWA. Thanks

rated:
Dozar said:   tatilike said:   Hey guyz... This WEEK ONLY 50% OFF!!! Customer appreciation week! Whoot Whoot! Here it is... EW50! Thank you all, first time on the site and you have inspired me to share my finds! ENJOY = )
This WEEKEND ONLY

Valid 4/6/12 - 4/8/12

Does not work in Orlando, FL oh well. I'm more of a "make it myself" type person anyway. But you know what goes good with pizza? A free movie! Check out these free promo codes from redbox HERE! (shameless self promotion)

rated:
Finally something for Orlando... Use code "MAGICWIN" today for 50% off.

rated:
Check your email or Papa John's account for bonus points.

I just got 15 bonus points added to my account (bringing me up to 26 points - yes!) to use between now and April 17.

25PAPA - 25 points for a large 3-topping pizza.

Anyone know if PJMPG is still active?
PJMPG - 20 points for a large 1-topping pizza.

*Yes, this is definitely worth sharing!

rated:

rated:
localdude2k6 said:   Check your email or Papa John's account for bonus points.

I just got 15 bonus points added to my account (bringing me up to 26 points - yes!) to use between now and April 17.

25PAPA - 25 points for a large 3-topping pizza.

Too bad, i thought the 25PAPA was for any pizza (like specialty).

rated:
Anyone know if PJMPG is still active?
PJMPG - 20 points for a large 1-topping pizza.

*Yes, this is definitely worth sharing!

Indeed still working! Thanks! Had even 20 points and placed an order w code for free pizza tomorrow for lunch!

rated:
Two Small 2-Topping $6.99 APRIL699 exp 6-3-12
One X-Large 1-Topping & 2Liter Pop $10.99 APRIL1099 exp 6-3-12
One Med 1-Topping & Cheesesticks or breadsticks $9.99 APRIL999 exp 6-3-12

rated:
Anyone around Louisville area and Southern Indiana looks like can get this promotion deal.

Thunder Meal Deal is Large 2-Topping Pizza & Any 2-Liter for $9.99. its under special offers when you go to order at top of page in middle

http://order.papajohns.com/specialOffers.html

Direct Link - http://order.papajohns.com/build/deal/5605.html

rated:
Bump ^_^

rated:
The pizza is great, not just the pasta.

rated:
Anyone have any good coupons, a lot of these don't really work anymore.

rated:
I got the following via email (this might be exclusive to the SF Bay Area):

Any Large Pizza and a FREE 3-Pack of IT'S-IT Ice Cream for only $13.49!!!!!

Use the promotion code sa14

Offer expires 5/17/2012
Offer available Online Only!

rated:
Caps Fans! The Capitals beat New York last night to force game 7 on Saturday, which means you get 50% OFF your Online Order at PapaJohns.com today!

That's right, today only, receive 50% OFF everything at menu price when you order online!

For the remainder of the Caps run ithrough the playoffs use the Promo Code: CAPS50 every day after the Caps win for 50% OFF.
*Only available at participating Baltimore area Papa John's locations

Use the promotion code CAPS50

Offer expires 5/10/2012
Offer available Online Only!

rated:
Mother's Day promos (5/13 only) - some only work in certain areas:

Code: MOMSDAY or MOMSDAY50
50% off your entire order

Code: FREEFORMOM
Get a FREE Large pizza of equal or lesser value when you buy any large pizza at regular menu price.

Code: MOMHRT
FREE Heart Shaped 1 Topping Pizza with the purchase of any Large Specialty Pizza at regular menu price.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014