• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I was at Biglots (Sunnyvale, CA) & they have Sentry Wireless headphone for $14.99.

Scored one for myself, they have some more in stock.

This is pretty good & quality is also good.

Details :
Model: HO900
Wireless Headphones
Headphones with Wireless Transmitter
Signal Broadcasts Up to 100 Feet
Soft Ear Pads & Headband
LED Power Indicator
Rotary Volume Control
Listen to Any Audio Device
Great for MP3/CD/DVD/MD/TV/CAR/MAC/PC
All Cables Included

Linky

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

dont have biglots here in boston =(

Yea, I saw this too and thought it was a good deal.

Please put B&M and Biglots in the title

Great find OP!

abybody has this? never heard of this brand. Did not find it at Amazon.com...

Normally $19.99 shipped free at Heartland and $3 "processing" if you want a baseline price for comparison.

Link

did a search and found it is sold somewhere at $19.99, you may have to pay s/h but driving to biglots costs gas

Saw these at the Big Lots on Mission Street in San Francisco.

Also saw an optical retractable cord mini mouse for $8.99. Also saw a nice looking big inflatable kiddie pool with filter for about $60. Bust that thing out on the front lawn and have some friends over for beers and bbq.

coolguy5481 said: [Q]I was at Biglots (Sunnyvale, CA) & they have Sentry Wireless headphone for $14.99.

Scored one for myself, they have some more in stock.

This is pretty good & quality is also good.

Details :
Model: HO900
Wireless Headphones
Headphones with Wireless Transmitter
Signal Broadcasts Up to 100 Feet
Soft Ear Pads & Headband
LED Power Indicator
Rotary Volume Control
Listen to Any Audio Device
Great for MP3/CD/DVD/MD/TV/CAR/MAC/PC
All Cables Included

Linky
The "Sell Sheet" on the link page refers to these as "Wireless FM Scanner Headphones" and indicates there is a built-in FM radio. Is there an FM radio built in? If so, when listening to audio, is it sent on an FM signal?

Bought a set of those headphones at Big Lots last week... Maybe I just got a bad set? Sound quality was horrible, way too much background static and 'fuzz,' couldn't get the thing to "lock on" signal most of the time. (You have to turn them on and then tap a button to tell the headset to "scan for a signal," which is a problem because I also picked up a lot of misc. signals from who knows here.) I have a 15 year-old set of Sony wireless headphones that is 100 times better than these and they only cost me $29.00 refurbed. There is no messing around trying to "find a signal" with them, you just turn them on and they work. (Surprisingly, the old Sonys also work in my wife's Dodge Grand Caravan with the DVD entertainment center, which comes with it's own headphones... nice to have a spare headset for those times when an extra kid might come along...) I took the Big Lots ones back, got a refund and am still using the Sonys. ON THE OTHER HAND... Big Lots here has packages of clear Memorex brand Jewel cases, 40 for $5.99. THAT'S A KILLER DEAL!! The local Best Buy wants $25.00 for the exact same product. Picked up 3 of those.

xpossible said: [Q]Bought a set of those headphones at Big Lots last week... Maybe I just got a bad set? Sound quality was horrible, way too much background static and 'fuzz,' couldn't get the thing to "lock on" signal most of the time.Thanks. I considered buying a pair of these but realized that they are typical BigLots merchandise. Once upon a time BigLots really were a closeout store, but now they are just a dumping ground for cheap cr*p sold at not very cheap prices.

As for the jewel cases, they can keep those too. They always seem to crack and fall apart in no time.

Better deal would be to go for Nexxtech or Audiobahn on eBay. You can get a good deal most of the time. Lots of them there and you can it it may be for $12 to $14 inclusive of shipping. They usually sell at $50-$70 in Circuit City. Excellent quality.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014