• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Menards Sunday flyer today lists the Keller 22 foot multiladder on sale for $158, which is $40 off. This ladder is similar to the Little Giant style of ladder. It is rated at 300 lbs.

Anyone have any experience with the Keller multi?

It doesn't appear to have a work platform (step) available. I wonder if the Little Giant work platform will work with the Keller. Anyone know?

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

i just got the 22' little giant about a week ago (came with the work platform, but there were no directions on how to attach it and i haven't figured it out for myself yet). i paid almost twice as much...$299 shipped from Amazon. i've already used it several times and it is super sturdy! and i am a big dude...

i've never heard of keller, but if it's basically the same ladder as the little giant (the size and rating ARE the same), i'd jump on it like stink on a monkey!

as far as whether or not the work platform would work on the keller...the ladders look the same to me (i went to keller's website), but i think you'd need the ladders side-by-side to know for sure. there may be dimensional differences.

MisterMac9 said: [Q]
It doesn't appear to have a work platform (step) available. I wonder if the Little Giant work platform will work with the Keller. Anyone know?

The Little Giant work platform should work just about any ladder. I have a Little Giant 26 foot as well as the 17 foot Cosco Worlds Greatest Ladder that I purchased at Sams Club for $99.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014