• 113 14 15161720
  • Page
  • Text Only
If you live in SW Florida (Naples - Ft. Myers), Iguana Mia (Mexican Restaurant) has a free birthday meal, including desert & they sing & take your picture with a big sombrero. Kinda fun. . . .

jkanownik said: Warning to all for Hooters. After watching the waitresses completely surround a guy and sing happy birthday to him on one trip, I decided it would be "my birthday" on the next trip. The waitresses came to grab me and tied some balloons to my head. They then had me stand on a chair and hold salt and pepper shakers. After calling the attention of everyone in the restaurant I had to sing Happy Birthday to myself while shaking the salt and pepper shakers. No freebies for me! And there's no chance that one of my friends snitched that it wasn't really my birthday because they made another guy (from another party) do it at the same time.

WAHAHAHA... that's hilarious...
I feel for you...

bonvoyage said: jkanownik said: Warning to all for Hooters. After watching the waitresses completely surround a guy and sing happy birthday to him on one trip, I decided it would be "my birthday" on the next trip. The waitresses came to grab me and tied some balloons to my head. They then had me stand on a chair and hold salt and pepper shakers. After calling the attention of everyone in the restaurant I had to sing Happy Birthday to myself while shaking the salt and pepper shakers. No freebies for me! And there's no chance that one of my friends snitched that it wasn't really my birthday because they made another guy (from another party) do it at the same time.

WAHAHAHA... that's hilarious...
I feel for you...

LOL!

at BJ's brewery, u get a free cake, yummy!

so what strip clubs give free lap dances on b-days??

wish i found this thread yesterday....

Can we make another thread that has other stuff like gift certificates we can get for free on birthdays? Just a suggestion. or at least a list on this thread. thanks

patjai said: so what strip clubs give free lap dances on b-days??

wish i found this thread yesterday....

LOL!

the one i go to, everyday is like my bday

At Morton's Steakhouse (they're steaks are awesome BTW) you get a free dessert, which is a warm chocolate cake with chocolate oozing from the middle and a scoop of ice cream. It normally costs $11 off the menu.

It's not a place you'd go to all the time, since it's fine dining (average meal w/ drink is about $75 per person) but their food is to die for.

Litllam88 said: At Morton's Steakhouse (they're steaks are awesome BTW) you get a free dessert, which is a warm chocolate cake with chocolate oozing from the middle and a scoop of ice cream. It normally costs $11 off the menu.

It's not a place you'd go to all the time, since it's fine dining (average meal w/ drink is about $75 per person) but their food is to die for.

and from.

I believe Minado only gives the free birthday dinner if you go in a group of 5 or more. My SO took me there in June for my birthday and I called to verify. Yes, only in groups of 5. But if you tell the waiter, I think they bring you a balloon and a free cake and they sing. When we were there, we saw a few groups with a birthday song.

But isn't Minado fabulous! THe one in Westbury is much better than the NYC one.

spidermelz said: Fudruckers here in Chula Vista, CA will only give a FREE Brownie

almost the same deal for me in Roseville, MN. I asked what I could get for my birthday, they said a brownie, rice krispie treat, or small sundae. The guy suggested the sundae, it was a good choice. But I was bummed that I didn't get a burger!

current b'day deals in Phoenix? also interested in birth month and week, since my b'day's tommorow

VARIOUS STRIP CLUBS - free lap dances

I would love it if you could also make a list of all the Clubs that offer specials

vloglady said: I believe Minado only gives the free birthday dinner if you go in a group of 5 or more. My SO took me there in June for my birthday and I called to verify. Yes, only in groups of 5. But if you tell the waiter, I think they bring you a balloon and a free cake and they sing. When we were there, we saw a few groups with a birthday song.

But isn't Minado fabulous! THe one in Westbury is much better than the NYC one.

I remember they gave free meal on your birthday last year. But now..... As said at their website, you have to be in a group of 5 to get a free meal coupon for next visit

nevermind.

so you just show like ur drivers license and they give u stuff for free if its ur bday??

Ok folks, I live in California, so please know that some of these places are regional.

Here are the promotions for free birthday stuff that I can confirm still work.
Please note that for most of this stuff, I had to sign up for a newsletter 2 weeks in advance, and then they e-mailed me a coupon when my birthday came around:

-BIG ONE: I'm turning 25 so Cape Cod chips sent me 16...yes...16 bags of free chips for my party on Saturday: http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/messageview.php?catid=22&threadid=505035&highlight_key=y&keyword1=birthday

Others:
Free Hollywood Video
Free Baskin Robbins Ice Cream
Free Maggie Moos Ice Cream
Free Red Robin Burger
Free Ruby's Diner Entree
Free Johnny Rocket's burger
Free Lowes Cineplex popcorn combo
Free Tony Romas dinner
Free $5 gift card from torrid (clothing store)
Free Party at Howl at the moon for 100 people (Universal Studios California Citywalk)
Free Appetizer at TGI Fridays
Free $10 Disney Store Gift Card (from my chase/disney credit card company...they felt generous, I guess.)

That's it so far...my birthday is still 5 days away, but it's pretty cool...I'll be eating out with my boyfriend all week. We usually live on pretty tight budgets, but all the free coupons are letting us basically eat at a nice restaurant for the same price as taco bell.

Well, that's it, guys.

Have a nice day!
And feel free to send me a PM if you can think of a way to squeeze a little more action out of this birthday!
-Tina
$2 off any Rubios Mexican Grill entree

Thanks everyone for all the birthday free
input!

Remove Banjara Sunnyvale. They no longer offer free birthday meal.

Which restaurants still offer free meals in the SF Bay Area?

TODAI - voucher for free dinner on next visit
BENIHANA'S JAPANESE RESTAURANT - free dinner WITH 3 other paying guests
HANA JAPAN [DUBLIN, CA] - free meal
IHOP- free meal

has any1 been to todai in whiteplains ny? do you know if they offer free meal or coupon for next meal? thanks.

by the way, minado, similar to todai, but it isnt that great. here is what they said on the site.

• All ADULT guests dining at Minado on the day of their birthday in a party of FIVE (5) or more adult guests will receive a Minado gift card which can be redeemed during future visits to Minado.
• The value of the gift card will equal the value of one adult meal during the time of the celebrant’s original visit.
• This offer is limited to adult price paying guests with a valid government issued ID on the day of the celebrant’s legal date of birth.
• This offer cannot be combined with any other discount offer or coupon, is not valid in our Manhattan location and is a limited time offer which is subject to change without prior notice.

minado's website

Darn. And I just HAD to be a Christmas baby. Seems like more places are staying open on Xmas nowadays though.

Maggiano's is a Great restaurant! I recommend going and eating family style, but go around lunch time because it's the same menu as at dinner time - but quite a bit cheaper. It's all you can eat and the food is GREAT!!!

Family style you get the following for like 12.95 in Minneapolis and 15.95 at Santana Row (been to both many times).

2 Appetizers - All you can eat
2 Salads - All you can eat
2 Pasta Dishers - All you can eat
2 Entrees - All you can eat
2 Desserts - all you can eat

This place ROCKS and they package whatever you don't finish up and send it home with you!

Is there any way someone can repost the link to the Maggiano's $10 off $20 coupon? That was the OP but I can't find it on the first page nor the last...

Better yet, if there has been a posting with all the links all together... that would be great to repost for us all! Thanks so much!

DrSphincter said: Maggiano's is a Great restaurant! I recommend going and eating family style, but go around lunch time because it's the same menu as at dinner time - but quite a bit cheaper. It's all you can eat and the food is GREAT!!!

Family style you get the following for like 12.95 in Minneapolis and 15.95 at Santana Row (been to both many times).

2 Appetizers - All you can eat
2 Salads - All you can eat
2 Pasta Dishers - All you can eat
2 Entrees - All you can eat
2 Desserts - all you can eat

This place ROCKS and they package whatever you don't finish up and send it home with you!
]

Can anyone confirm they have had the same deal at another Maggianos? Me and my buddy are going tomorrow, but I just don't believe my Magg's will have this kind of deal after I read some of the Epinions of the restaurant

Bump. My birthday is next week.

my birthday is in 2 weeks. any other new deals?

I was just turned down for free wings at Buffalo Wild Wings, so that can be taken off the list, or modified. They said if I registered for their "club" they'd send you a coupon for a free dessert near your birthday. Lame!

Hot Licks homemade ice cream in AK sends a coupon for a free small cone to your house at the beginning of the month your birthday's in - it's good for 30 days. Sign up first.

Join the Baskin-Robbins Birthday Club and get a coupon for a FREE 2.5 oz ice cream scoop and a coupon for $3.00 off of an ice cream cake for your birthday!
(Offer valid at participating stores within the continental United States only.)
Join the Club, no matter how old you are!

http://www.baskinrobbins.com/BDayClub/

http://www.baskinrobbins.com/BDayClub/

This is NYC only, but the Dive Bar on Amsterdam, gives free chicken wings in the amount of your years on your actual B-day, WITH ID.

My bday is this week and I haven't found that many deals for me in NYC. Signed up for Baskin Robins and Krispy Kreme last year but nothing yet. I did receive the b-day combo coupon from Loews theatres, already.

Anyone know what b-day deals for Fort Wayne, Indiana? I'm already getting hungry!

In case anyone is curious (as I was...), Bern's in Tampa doesn't offer a 'free meal' for birthdays as it is posted b OP. I was really excited when I saw that so I called them.....they don't doanything other than maybe put a candle in your cake or whatever. This is a very nice restaurant and expensive....would have shocked me if they indeed offered a free meal.

Green Mill
Get a free birthday pizza! Present your card within 30 days before or after your birthday and receive a free small cheese pizza of your choice, or $6.95 off your bill. Sign up for Green Mill Club Card(free)

plus

* Receive $3 off any large pizza. $2 off any medium pizza and $1 off any small pizza - Anytime!
* Receive 10% off your lunch.
* Special Green Mill Promotions

Ask the host at any Green Mill Restaurant for an application.

Zea's will give your entire party a free desert on your birthday.

Not to be wise or anything, but i have friend who was born on February 29th.
How would that work with these offers. Good only once every 4 years?

Azteca Mexican restaurants - free dessert, song, Polaroid with sombrero on that’s put into a birthday card

I was at Damon's Grill tonight
http://www.damons.com/
They give you a pretty sizable (enough for a few people) chocolate cake for your birthday.

Free car wash at Shammy Shine, Clinton, Flemington, Washington, NJ and Easton PA

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014