jcpenney free shipping

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Free shipping @jcp.com through July 17 on orders of $49 or more. Codes are 24FSEM or WPREDFS

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.

Are there exclusions? I'm actually most concerned about furniture (beds), as JCP always seems to exclude furniture in their paper coupons (I'm not familiar with their online coupons). If it doesn't exclude furniture, I'm gonna be broke this weekend. Also, you may want to lump this into the official JCPenney coupon code thread.

Yes...need more info about the codes...exclusions? I, too, am looking to order some furniture.

I also got the same email this is what mine said.

How to get free shipping throughout jcp.com:
1. After adding items to your shopping bag, proceed to the shopping bag page. Select "yes" under "Discounts" to indicate that you are using a promotional code.
2. Enter code 24FSEM in the "promotional code" box on the following page. Your discount, if applicable, will be reflected on the order summary page at final checkout.
3. Shop now! Offer ends July 17, 2006.

*Free shipping offer good only on merchandise orders of $49 or more delivered within the 48 contiguous United States (excludes Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico) by standard delivery to your home, office, or a JCPenney Catalog Desk. The following purchases do not qualify for this offer nor toward the $49 purchase amount required (excluding taxes, shipping and handling charges): truck or express deliveries; "JCPenney Presents" catalogs/Web sites; clearance/outlet prices; prior purchases; orders currently being processed and cannot be used with any other offers. Offer good through July 17, 2006.

Dang it, they got us furniture folks with the "truck or express delivery" exclusion. I don't understand why, but JCP for some reason carries a lot of stuff (furniture wise) on their website that they don't carry at their regular or furniture only stores. The beds we were lookin' at are a GREAT deal at the current price, but shipping kills it. You can't tell me it actually costs $180+ to ship a wood bed. Who knows, maybe it does, but my point is, shipping kills the deals. I'd settle for $50 S/H even, but $200 S/H on a $300 bed? Give me a break.

MaddyTears said: [Q]I also got the same email this is what mine said.

How to get free shipping throughout jcp.com:
1. After adding items to your shopping bag, proceed to the shopping bag page. Select "yes" under "Discounts" to indicate that you are using a promotional code.
2. Enter code 24FSEM in the "promotional code" box on the following page. Your discount, if applicable, will be reflected on the order summary page at final checkout.
3. Shop now! Offer ends July 17, 2006.

*Free shipping offer good only on merchandise orders of $49 or more delivered within the 48 contiguous United States (excludes Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico) by standard delivery to your home, office, or a JCPenney Catalog Desk. The following purchases do not qualify for this offer nor toward the $49 purchase amount required (excluding taxes, shipping and handling charges): truck or express deliveries; "JCPenney Presents" catalogs/Web sites; clearance/outlet prices; prior purchases; orders currently being processed and cannot be used with any other offers. Offer good through July 17, 2006.

FURNITURE:

I called up Penney's customer-service line to ask about free shipping on furniture. The rep said that if you choose in-store pickup (i.e., have the item sent to the "catalog desk" at your local store and pick it up from there), there's no shipping fee when you use the coupon code.

Unfortunately, in-store pickup isn't available on everything. You should be able to find out by clicking the "product details" link.

FYI - BILLING ALERT- I placed an order 7-13-06 and was charged TWICE- Jcpenney claims they're in the "process" of reversing the charge, but check your credit card statements CAREFULLY.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014