Pet ID tag $2.95 shipped @ Hartz.com

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I know at pet stores, these tags can go for about $7 and they aren't nearly as nice as these from Hartz.com. They have dog and cat tags available. Just scroll down to the "ID your pet for less" and click on learn more. I know it says allow up to six weeks for delivery, but I got mine in less than a week.

http://www.hartz.com/Special%20Offers/index.asp

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
My friend took his Golden Retriever to be breed. The dog ran away several times, and returned to the breeder's home. Nuf... (more)

2weeks (Apr. 17, 2007 @ 1:07a) |

Got mine today. One week exactly. It is a lightweight metal tag, but that's ok, and my info is correct. Just fine for... (more)

Ralphie (Apr. 23, 2007 @ 4:00p) |

Ordered a dog tag. Still $2.95 including shipping.

Thanks.

dssl (Jun. 04, 2007 @ 7:58p) |

LINK

Alternately THIS LINK has been valid for some time. FREE just SASE!

Thanks OP.

Thank you OP. I got one last time, but since then my number has changed and now I'm moving. Time for a new tag.

Thanks OP! I had been searching for a good deal on dog tags (after spending nearly $200 to rescue my escape artists from the pound). This is the best deal that I have seen!

Thanks OP!

Thanks OP! Just a got a rescued Bengal so was looking for a deal on tags.

I keep telling myself $3 a day is almost $1100 a year.
Amazing how small things can add up to a thin wallet.

I got these for my dogs last time I saw it posted. I also have an escape artist, and after I got the tags, he ran away. Within an hour, someone called me and I went and picked him up. It not only possibly saved his life, but it saved me a ton of money if Animal Control got to him first!

I had a similar experience...one of my dogs is 16 and blind. About two weeks after putting on the previous Hartz dog tag on her, she had become disoriented and unable to find her way home from the neighbor's front yard. I found her at the same time that someone was calling me from the tag...now the tag came loose and got lost, so I need to order a replacement. Thanks OP.

In for 1, my dog never runs away but this is nice to have in case as he gets older who knows. Thanks OP!

Thanks, just ordered one.

Thank you OP! Just moved and the timing is perfect.

Awesome OP. Got one with with new addy for our doggie.

Thanks! In for two!

Nice deal, but why do that cat tag only get a phone #? I don't want a HEART on my male cats...that's just gay

IS there something similar for small kids with GPS tracking.?

wgullo30 said: In for 1, my dog never runs away but this is nice to have in case as he gets older who knows. Thanks OP!

That's right. He might forget his number in his old age.

Thanks OP!!

Paco

TY!

In for 1, thanks op

Our dog wouldn't run away, he has it better at home than I do.

Thanks OP!!

Do these have a Hartz ad on the back? (or maybe someone can upload a photo of one they got?)

I'd appreciate it

Never got mine last time, and people who did complained about the quality. Buyer beware.

ambesmit said: Thanks OP! I had been searching for a good deal on dog tags (after spending nearly $200 to rescue my escape artists from the pound). This is the best deal that I have seen!

Get lucky "chip"

Great price, thanks.

Another mentionable use for these is if you have someone else pet-sit for lengths of time, at their own house (like parents!)....You can get a spare tag with their phone number and swap out as needed.

TheHobo said: Do these have a Hartz ad on the back? (or maybe someone can upload a photo of one they got?)

I'd appreciate it

WHATS THE DIFFERENCE.......

http://www.caaws.org/free_pet_tag.htm

Confirmed received and I live in FL, not locally where they are.

Free Pet ID Tag

Gold Star Trophies of Baton Rouge, wants all dogs and cats in this area to be have an I.D. tag.

If your pet needs a tag, just print this form, fill it out and return to Gold Star along with a self-addressed stamped envelope.
DO NOT MAIL IT TO CAAWS.

Our thanks to Gold Star for making such a wonderful contribution to animal welfare!

fat419 said: http://www.caaws.org/free_pet_tag.htm

Confirmed received and I live in FL, not locally where they are.

Free Pet ID Tag

Gold Star Trophies of Baton Rouge, wants all dogs and cats in this area to be have an I.D. tag.

If your pet needs a tag, just print this form, fill it out and return to Gold Star along with a self-addressed stamped envelope.
DO NOT MAIL IT TO CAAWS.

Our thanks to Gold Star for making such a wonderful contribution to animal welfare!

Cool, I'll get one of those too. I'll have my girlfriend's cell put on that one.

Or free from the Humane Society of Canada... Pet Recovery Team tag... not even an SASE required. Valid throughout USA & Canada... sent to both countries,

fwkh said: Great price, thanks.

Another mentionable use for these is if you have someone else pet-sit for lengths of time, at their own house (like parents!)....You can get a spare tag with their phone number and swap out as needed.

Thanks! I ordered 2 for each of my dogs so that when I go away on business I can switch the tags to my boyfriend's information.

I did buy the cat tags for my dogs though! I figure the tags are smaller for my little ones, and I dont want to put all that information listed on the dog tags anyway.

gulfwindx said: TheHobo said: Do these have a Hartz ad on the back? (or maybe someone can upload a photo of one they got?)

I'd appreciate it

WHATS THE DIFFERENCE.......

Because the one who is asking rescues animals all the time in a volunteer fashion out of the goodness of his heart, and I thought I'd help him answer his question by asking

So other than this great reply, any others?

TheHobo said: Do these have a Hartz ad on the back? (or maybe someone can upload a photo of one they got?)

I'd appreciate it

No, no mention of Hartz on the tag at all, only the info you provide. The back of mine is blank. It's just a "silver" square with engraving on the front. hth.

Thanks, OP!

Good Price, but characters are way limited. I couldn't use a "." for Apt., nor could I use a "-" for the phone separator, nor could I use a @ for an email address, and the field length did not allow me to use "AT" or "DOT" to indicate special characters. I think I'll pass.

Thanks! Ordered 3 for my 3 dogs. Just in time too because I was about to get them new ones at PETsMART, but this is much cheaper.

Several years ago I ordered and still have a couple which I use in lieu of luggage tags! They are metal, nearly indestructible and if fastened with pliers to the bag handle stay in place. Regular luggage tags break or tear off easily, especially in this era of checked/lost baggage so this might work well for travelers. I even listed my pet's name as "Reward!"

freddyfrugal said: Several years ago I ordered and still have a couple which I use in lieu of luggage tags! They are metal, nearly indestructible and if fastened with pliers to the bag handle stay in place. Regular luggage tags break or tear off easily, especially in this era of checked/lost baggage so this might work well for travelers. I even listed my pet's name as "Reward!"

That's really clever, I'll think about that

Also thank you for answering my question 4boysandme (and if that Maple Leaf means you're Canadian, good for you, I am too )

thanks OP

Thanks OP.... I dog sit for a friend and the dog's tags have the old phone number. I think this will be a welcoming surprise.

Skipping 26 Messages...
Ordered a dog tag. Still $2.95 including shipping.

Thanks.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014