• Go to page :
  • 1 2 34
  • Text Only
Does anyone know if you can sign up for more than one Dicks SCORECARD? Do you need to provide a drivers license or something to sign up?

Does anyone have scans of this years coaches coupons? I loved those last year, they were great!

can this coupon only be used once per scorecard? or can we use it in separate trips? looking for two ankle braces and it would be great to get 10 off of each.

Here's the new 10 off 25... expires on 5/19

10 off 25

jcDealShopper said: Here's the new 10 off 25... expires on 5/19

10 off 25

This looks fake, missing the "/" in the date "Valid through 5/1907" in the fine print, even had the same bar code, But it worked today in store, and I even bought Ammo with it without any problem.

I signed up for another "Dicks" card and they handed me a $10 off $25 coupon. It expires 5/12, but the woman says don't worry if you don't use it now, they will take it after the expiration date.. cool...

Look at it again... they fixed the typo.

poison7FL said: jcDealShopper said: Here's the new 10 off 25... expires on 5/19

10 off 25

This looks fake, missing the "/" in the date "Valid through 5/1907" in the fine print, even had the same bar code, But it worked today in store, and I even bought Ammo with it without any problem.

I signed up for another "Dicks" card and they handed me a $10 off $25 coupon. It expires 5/12, but the woman says don't worry if you don't use it now, they will take it after the expiration date.. cool...

Used this coupon twice the other day in two different Dick's stores, and it worked without any problems whatsoever. Signed up for scorecard rewards right before I used it the first time.

I used the coupon that expired on 5/19 probably 10 different times..

Is there any new version with a longer expiration date?

buckeyebk said:
Is there any new version with a longer expiration date?

Ditto

Valid through 6/9 10 off 25

jcDealShopper said: Valid through 6/9 10 off 25

Link is dead now.

Hello,

Does anyone have a new link to the coupon expiring on June 9th? Have a nice weekend!

This doesn't have to do with coupons or anything, but Dick's has started advertising during the commercial breaks on MLB.tv. This wouldn't be so bad except that it is the same commercial every single half inning. Plus, it's an annoying commercial anyway and very loud (much louder than the game). I've honestly never been so disturbed by a commercial nor a business. /Rant

I have a scan of the 10/25 expiring June 9th if someone wants to host it.

if he emails it to me I will try to get it up.
couple questions.

does the size/ratio HAVE to be kept in tact ( i can do it, just wanna make sure I need watch it), also what are some recommended pic dumb sites that I can sign up for and do the work on.

hey guys could someone please send me that scan of the 10 off 25 that expires 6/9? Thanks

Make note...if you order on line it is not returnable at a Dicks store. Huge bummer I think! I tried it and I guess they are individually owned so they won't do it. Have you ever heard of such a thing??

I never recieved the scan of the coupon, so I'm still looking for it as well. Anyone?! I got 9 purchases to make!

***EDIT*** found the coupon some people had saved and then put up on the internet for other at SD

http://forums. ** SD ** .net/showthread.php?t=521348&page=6

enjoy. check the last page (6) and Page 5

I hate the shamelessly copy someone else's link but. I can't link to the SD forum on FatWallet

I will try to host it somewhere later. i gotta run for now.

I would really love that coupon if someone would be so kind as to send it my way. Thank you.

ok here it is
$10 of $50 PLUS 100 reward points
http://images.ed4.net/images/htdocs/Dicks_sporting_goods/2007/welcome_reactivation_0514/img/coupon_welcome.gif

Glyphz said: ok here it is
http://images.ed4.net/images/htdocs/Dicks_sporting_goods/2007/welcome_reactivation_0514/img/coupon_welcome.gif

No coupon reproductions accepted?? YMMV
Time to get out the high grade paper...

robby69 said: Glyphz said: ok here it is

No coupon reproductions accepted?? YMMV
Time to get out the high grade paper...

Never had a problem with a black and white printed coupon at Dick's.

I don't care what kind of discount these people offer, DO NOT buy from them. I purchased a Nike + kit from them on May 03 and it took them three weeks to get the product to me. That was only after calling them repeatedly, emailing, being promised return phone calls...

THESE PEOPLE ARE NOT WORTH DEALING WITH

the Coupons we are talking about are IN-STORE coupons.

the Online Dicks is COMPLETLY different from the B&M Dick's SPorts

same logo, because the online retailer pays to use the franchise's log for quick/easy recognition. You can ask any rep at a B&M Dicks... they aren't the same company.
... Thus you can't return good purchased online to a B&M store.

Hello,

Does anyone have an update for a new coupon? It seems there is one every month. Thanks and have a nice weekend!

Dix has coupons in the entertainment book.
Mine has 3 or 4 in it.
even though it says not good on north face I have always gotten them to mark it down.

SteveG said: Dix has coupons in the entertainment book.
Mine has 3 or 4 in it.
even though it says not good on north face I have always gotten them to mark it down.

Sorry to ask. What are the coupon values? Is it worth buying the book? TIA

You can get previews of the books online.

Glyphz said: the Coupons we are talking about are IN-STORE coupons.

the Online Dicks is COMPLETLY different from the B&M Dick's SPorts

same logo, because the online retailer pays to use the franchise's log for quick/easy recognition. You can ask any rep at a B&M Dicks... they aren't the same company.
... Thus you can't return good purchased online to a B&M store.

Yep, SportsAuthority.com is almost the same store with a different logo.

poison7FL said: $10 off $50 - Expires 5/31/07

From DicksSportingGoods.com/feedback - survey

Looks like the same $10 off $50 coupon now expires 7/31/07.

Here's another I just found.

$10 of $25 or $50? with Scorecard (exp 6/30/07)

Anyone had much problems with these coupons at Dick's?

Are they actual, legitimate coupons that they have posted somewhere or are these some sort of scans that aren't actually supposed to be accepted, but they usually do?

Actually, now I'm wondering if this one is legit. Big print says $50 or more, little print says $25. Wonder if this was a hack job that someone messed up on?

What about that other $10 of $50 in the post above? That totally legit?

Yes, they both work. We used them 5 times yesterday at 2 different stores. Details below:

We used both the 10 off $50 with scorecard and the non score card coupon yesterday at 2 different stores. We didn't have a scorecard, so my husband signed up for one and used the score card coupon right away. We were buying the $199 kayak and needed accessories. We had to go to another store to get the right color kayak he wanted. However, I had only printed 2 coupons. Being the FW cheapskate and knowing he was buying a bunch of stuff, it bugged me that I didn't print off enough coupons. What is a tighwad FW girl to do? Kinkos to the rescue! My husband wanted to get a life vest, paddle and kayak cart. Each of these things was around $50. There was a Kinko's right across the street so we went in and made copies. I had to go back to the original store to get the oar he wanted so I stopped back again and made another copy. Therefore, my husband and I between us used these coupons 5 times yesterday. Needless to say, I'm pretty tired of Dick's Sporting Goods, but it saved us $50. We used the score card each time (they give you three-2 keyring ones and 1 wallet size) so should have racked up quite a few points for that too. Thanks for the coupons, we made good use of them!

Thanks. One other tip. You don't actually need to sign up for the scorecard. Just grab one off the display and let them scan that

frauw said: Yes, they both work. We used them 5 times yesterday at 2 different stores. Details below:

We used both the 10 off $50 with scorecard and the non score card coupon yesterday at 2 different stores. We didn't have a scorecard, so my husband signed up for one and used the score card coupon right away.

Just used 2 $10 off $50 (the one without scorecard). Cashier didn't even think twice about taking them. I don't even think he scanned it, looks like he just noted it as a $10 discount.

This is my first post, so please be nice. This coupon good until August: dicks sporting good coupon

has anyone seen a 10 off 30 floating around?

Has anyone used the most recent coupon? Is it real?

gate09 said: Has anyone used the most recent coupon? Is it real?

Well if it's a fake, the page that hosts the coupon looks real enough.. I've see that page many times.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014