• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Saw this at my local HD, looks like it's a national sale. They had a few stacked at the front of the store. Good for weekend projects.

Husky THD 750L Tile Saw

Description: 7 Tile/Stone Wet Laser Saw
Model Number: THD750L

Features & Benefits:
Cuts floor tile, wall tile, slate, granite, marble, limestone, threshold and porcelain
Cuts any size tile
Cuts 22.5, 45 miter cuts
Innovative laser beam guide for precision cutting
1-1/4HP direct drive industrial motor with special reinforced motor mounts for noise reduction
Innovative water recirculation system keeps work area clean
Oversized, heavy-duty polished die-cast aluminum table
0 45 stainless steel flat angle guide
Ergonomic carrying handle with a cord clamp for convenient cable storage and moving
Innovative anti-vibration/anti-slip pads

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Interesting find,thanks free888. Has anyone used or checked out this saw? Does anyone know how it compares say to the Felker TM-75?

Great find I was looking at this unit earlier in the year. Anyone that is looking for a tile saw or thinks that they might be completing a job in the near future I would diffinate HOT DEAL.

Both the Felker and this are low end and both would be great saw but the Husky is a 3rd of the price.

Great Deal and Green for you

diferent model online Workforce Thd 550 7 In. Tile Wet Saw for 88.00

The model you list is on the HD website for $88/free ship and is a 3/4 HP and not 1 1/4hp.

I am still thinking about this saw deal I saw earlier on Fat Wallet Saw Deal It has a better motor and you can get parts from this company too!

These are not the same saws. The one for $88 on the HD website is the THD 550, which is the non-laser, 3/4 H.P. model. The in-store special is the THD 750L, with a laser and larger motor. This one is no longer available at HD.com. Looks like a corporate close-out using in-store stock only.

For those of you with an Orchard Supply HW (OSH), there's a 10% off sticky that came with my SJ Merc Newspaper that you can use to get another $10 off Saturday and Sunday. $90 for a better saw than the Workforce ($88 on red tag clearance) noted above. I bought the Workforce but fortunately, haven't opened it yet.

Now to go find one of those Husky units.

EDIT: confirmed, found 2 at the Santa Clara, CA HD (I bought one) and they took the OSH coupon even though it said on the coupon it's good only for Sat/Sun. Just an extra $1.xx out of my pocket for an extra 1/2 HP, tilting deck and a laser sight.

Thanks OP!

Yea that is not a bad deal at HD, but I had one of those I got over a year ago and the brushes in the motor went. I tried to get those silly $2 brushes everywhere! I went to my local HD and even called their corporate office and there were no parts available. Since HD is the only company that offers the worforce models I was stuck. Not good!!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014