• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
The bonus is in addition to all other incentives that are available. Send me a PM with your name and email I will register you with the Ford website. When ready to purchase you request a PIN through the Ford site.

Hereís some great holiday news for your friends and neighbors.
Ford Motor Company is now offering $500 X-Plan Bonus Cash on all eligible 2006/2007 Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury vehicles through January 2nd 2007!* Thatís in addition to currently available national incentives announced for the "Ford Year-End Event" and "Lincoln Mercury Wish List".

Further details on these national incentives may be obtained at:

Ford www.fordvehicles.com
Lincoln www.lincoln.com
Mercury www.mercuryvehicles.com

This offer provides your friends and neighbors an additional $500 on their next X-Plan purchase AND it helps you earn membership in the Ford "Ambassador's Club" and "Ambassador's Inner Circle".

We also have some great holiday news for you and your eligible AZ-Plan family members.

Returning lease holders, receive up to an additional $2,000 on the purchase of any 2006/2007 Ford, Lincoln or Mercury vehicle through January 2nd 2007.

$750 AXZD-Plan Customer Cash on 2006/2007 F-150, Super Duty and Ranger pickups through January 2nd 2007.

For further details on AXZ-Plans, visit us at www.axz.ford.com.

Tell all your family and friends about these exciting year-end savings!

Disclaimers: Additional incentives may apply. Residency restrictions and AXZ-Plan eligibility rules apply. See dealer for qualifications and complete details. This note is intended for AXZ-Plans eligible Ford employees only. Ford Edge, Lincoln MKX, 2007 Ford Harley-Davidson F-150, and 2006/2007 Ford Harley-Davidson Super Duty are not eligible for the $500 X-Plan bonus. 2007 Harley-Davidson F-Series is not eligible for the $750 AXZD-Plan Customer Cash. Returning lease holders may receive up to $1,000 lease renewal cash when leasing a new 2006/2007 Ford, Lincoln or Mercury vehicle through 1/2/07.
Hereís some great holiday news for your friends and neighbors. Link to previous discussion about Ford Xplan

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I have a PDF which gives S-plan pricing for 2007 Mazdas, do you have a similar PDF link for 2007 Fords? I am considering either a Mazda3 hatchback or a Ford Focus ZX5 hatchback, and I'd like to compare both and weigh my options before I make a decision. I have a friend at Ford who will generate an X-plan PIN for me, so if you could pass on any information, I would appreciate it.

Mazda S-plan pricing for 2007 models:
https://www.fordpartner.com/partnerweb/pdf/Mazda2007.pdf

Cheers!
Phloyd

I was actually interested in purchasing a Mazda within the next couple of days. Is there a way I can get a PIN so I can benefit from the S-Plan?

Thanks and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

I too am interested in purchasing a Mazda 3 S..... if anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated.

I just ordered a 2007 ford focus ses and my brother just bought a f-150 a few weeks ago. i am getting a good deal on it i think. was wondering if i get a xplan pin how much more i could save. Anyone out there can help PM me. Thanks

Best way to buy a Ford is get the Friday paper from a big city and show up early (call on your cellphone about 5 minutes away so they "dont sell it" by the time you get there...Focus for $9500 plus tax otd. Ranger $9999 plus tax otd. Escape $15,999 otd plus tax. F150 V6 $12,999 (dont buy the 5.4 liter, 3rd cyl sparkplug blows out and their warranty won't cover it. Mustang V6 $16999 etc. These of course are base models, 4 cyl manual etc. You wont get to pick the color or options either. the extra $500 family bonus coupon should apply too.

I love my new Focus zx3 2liter, 136 HP 0-60 8.6 secons 37 epa mpg hiway. its just .2 seconds slower than a previous SVT focus. BUT INSURANCE FOR THESE LITTLE CARS COST MORE THAN THE PAYMENTS!! So go online or call your car insurance guy for insurance quote first.

I just crashed my car, and I have my heart set on a new mazda 3, can someone please help me with a pin code for employee pricing? I am definatly going to purchase within the next two weeks.

-David
DavidCappell@yahoo.com

i would just like to say THANK YOU to letsspendlotsofmoney. He was extremely helpful and very fast with that help. It's refreshing when a total stranger will help you. Thanks again!

ClvlndPunk said: i would just like to say THANK YOU to letsspendlotsofmoney. He was extremely helpful and very fast with that help. It's refreshing when a total stranger will help you. Thanks again!

First of all, he's not a total stranger, he's a friend to you and me We're not family and neighbors may be stretching it, but hey, if the offer is for neighbors, I believe the world is so small today that we are all neighbors!

I hope that letsspendlotsofmoney is getting back in satisfaction that he's helping out a friend as well as his own company. I can see the company cracking down on these types of offers if they become abused, but for now, letsspendlotsofmoney is spending his free time for minimal to no monetary benefit. Unless of course, he's a shill and being paid by his company to do this (which would be sneaky, but brilliant marketing). No accusasion is being made, just stating the possibility.

Are these incentives making an difference? Would people have bought the car anyway? For a $500 difference chosen a competing offering? Not clear to anyone, but more sales can't be bad for Ford, which needs all the help they can get. I'm not in the market, but thanks letsspendlotsofmoney. You've made me think about what Ford cars I'd consider, which is the first step in a potential purchase. That in itself should be worth it to Ford to have you on the payroll doing what you're doing.

$500 is $500 and if you can get a Focus ZX3 3dr hatchback for $9500 do it! They won't sell this model this year, just the 2dr and 4dr coupe. I get 35 mpg freeway and 31 combined, thats hard to beat unless you buy a $15,000 civic or corolla, or a $12,000 Hyundai. (I think those actual prices are close, but flame me if I am way off). Ok, add about $2000 for AC and a couple options to compete with the Civic at that price.

Why the hell would you waste your money on a V6 F-150 anyways?

The 5.4 is much much better.. I've got a 2005 FX4 SCREW with over 110K on it, and I've never done anything but normal stuff like oil, filters, rotations, ect.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014