BIGLOTS AFTER XMAS SALE

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.biglots.com/Specials/subcategory.aspx?scid=78

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.


Can we buy now and price adjust after Christmas?

Christmas trim stuff is already 50% in their stores. Went 3 days ago and the selection was already dwindling.

cratervalley said: [Q]Christmas trim stuff is already 50% in their stores. Went 3 days ago and the selection was already dwindling.

Almost cleaned out here. Home Depot already started 50 percent off too.

kingdude said: [Q]Can we buy now and price adjust after Christmas?

Think about what you are saying.

kingdude said: [Q]Can we buy now and price adjust after Christmas?

LOL.

Thanks for the laugh.

kingdude said: [Q]Can we buy now and price adjust after Christmas?

Why not just return the item since you won't need it for another year. LOLOL.

Cheap crap! Get your cheap crap here! Cheeeeeap CRAAAAP!

This store had some good stuff once in a while, but that was years ago. I don't even bother going in anymore.

I think it varies store by store. We have a new one near me & they have great stuff - name brand toys (fisher price, leapfrog, etc.), and I cleaned up (ha) on Oral B toothbrush heads a few months ago (3 pack for $5 bucks!). There's another one on the other side of town that I NEVER go in 'cause it's mostly junk.

sache said: [Q]I think it varies store by store. We have a new one near me & they have great stuff - name brand toys (fisher price, leapfrog, etc.), and I cleaned up (ha) on Oral B toothbrush heads a few months ago (3 pack for $5 bucks!). There's another one on the other side of town that I NEVER go in 'cause it's mostly junk.

I agree with you. I used to never shop at Biglot until a new one opened close by. I found dog clothing for $5 a piece!!!

Big Lots definitely has finds to be had. Most recently, they've become my source for my dogs' Pedigree dog food. It's 3.50 for 12 pouches there, as opposed to nearly $6.00 at WalMart, Target, or Meijer. And, it's kinda random, but my Big Lots has great prices on high end Olive Oil.


not bad

kawaii said: "I found dog clothing for $5 a piece!!! "

Well Then.....You can't call that cheap crap......

ShadowFox06 said: [Q]kingdude said: [Q]Can we buy now and price adjust after Christmas?

LOL.

Thanks for the laugh.

Toys R Us used to do this. We took in our receipt two weeks after Christmas and got back on average 80%.

Wow what a surprise, a store is discounting their Christmas stuff after Christmas.

steveobb said: [Q]ShadowFox06 said: [Q]kingdude said: [Q]Can we buy now and price adjust after Christmas?

LOL.

Thanks for the laugh.

Toys R Us used to do this. We took in our receipt two weeks after Christmas and got back on average 80%.

So they don't do it anymore?

jonnashville said: [Q]Cheap crap! Get your cheap crap here! Cheeeeeap CRAAAAP!

This store had some good stuff once in a while, but that was years ago. I don't even bother going in anymore.

Their rechargeable AA 2500 mah's at $5.00 for a 4 pack is better than anywhere I can find locally right now. -)

Many Christmas items have been already at 50% off at Kmart.

Thx, OP. Was at my local Big Lots yesterday in Cleona, Pa. and they had Valentine's stuff out already. They have lots of great stuff there. All name brand toys. Bought almost all the Grands toys there. Why pay full price somewhere else. Same stuff. My Grandson asked for a Big Lots in his backyard one time for his Birthday. Also great pet toys. Name Brands. Why pay more. Ours is top notch. Have a Merry Christmas!!!!!!


i still visit it now and then. one christmas, i found some great-looking Gundam toys and models. I bought a few as gifts and even got myself one or two.

green for OP.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014