• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
You'd be hard pressed to find an executive sitting in this chair, but I just picked it up and it's not bad, ESPECIALLY considering that it replaces a low end cheapy Target chair I got for $20. Normally $49.99, you'll need their CVS card or most likely the cashier will just give you the sale price.

The price goes up to $29.99 after Jan. 15.

Was going to post in the other CVS threads, but they all span a week and this price is only good for two days.

UPC 050428083451, item 330650

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

any link, picture, anything???

picture would help... sku ??? item number ???

Sorry, was eating dinner, UPC 050428083451, item 330650, made by RTH for CVS.

And yes, that is the chair.

My son needs a new chair - the base on his OD chair is broken - so this might fill the bill. I think I even have a couple of CVS $ off cpns from the prescriptions I get filled there. Thanks!

For $20. might be worth it. Think I had same chair while back and remember that arms break real easy since there plastic. Guess you get what you pay for.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 12:00AM CST (Midnight) tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.