Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Go to: Link

Enter code: 80004745

*This limited introductory free offer expires 6/30/07 and cannot be combined with any other offer. Limit one per household. First-time customers only.

edit: updated code should work now, thanks "ggggggggg" for pointing that out and thanks berkie for info!

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
use code 80004745

PalluX (Aug. 02, 2007 @ 12:12a) |

I got my CashBack reported today, so I am getting 1.5month free, effectively.

haridsv (Aug. 08, 2007 @ 10:35p) |

thanks op, worked.

granite (Aug. 08, 2007 @ 11:24p) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

At the very end it said "click to start your two week trial". (I thought it was because I chose the 4per plan, but I can edit the plan and it stays 2 weeks)

The page where they have you create your password does not seem to be secure. They SAY it is, but Firefox doesn't agree.

And WOW, you should highlight that $18 FatCash! That's another free month, maybe three!

WhoMeCheap said: At the very end it said "click to start your two week trial". Maybe it's because I changed to the 4 plan. It won't let me access the intermediate pages so I can't edit that.

The page where they have you create your password does not seem to be secure. They SAY it is, but Firefox doesn't agree.

same thing happened to me too!

I received a mail with the same code, it clearly state it is a 2 week trail offer in the footnote.

WhoMeCheap said: At the very end it said "click to start your two week trial". (I thought it was because I chose the 4per plan, but I can edit the plan and it stays 2 weeks)

And WOW, you should highlight that $18 FatCash! That's another free month, maybe three!

Use of coupons or promotional codes may void rebate.

if you do a search on the dvdtalk.com forum, there's a code for a one month free trial (three dvd's a month) I just did it yesterday.

Is there one without a credit card required?

Berkie said: if you do a search on the dvdtalk.com forum, there's a code for a one month free trial (three dvd's a month) I just did it yesterday.

do you know what it is off memory?

FleaBay said: Berkie said: if you do a search on the dvdtalk.com forum, there's a code for a one month free trial (three dvd's a month) I just did it yesterday.

Gee, it took all of 30 seconds to find it:

> For a free month at NetFlix go here:
>
> http://www.NetFlix.com/specialoffer
>
> and use code:
>
> 80004685

BillPed said: FleaBay said: Berkie said: if you do a search on the dvdtalk.com forum, there's a code for a one month free trial (three dvd's a month) I just did it yesterday.

>
>
> and use code:
>
> 80004685
The special offer code you entered may have been entered incorrectly or has already been used. Please try again. If you're using a gift subscription, your code may not be currently activated on our site.

spark911 said: BillPed said: FleaBay said: Berkie said: if you do a search on the dvdtalk.com forum, there's a code for a one month free trial (three dvd's a month) I just did it yesterday.

>
>
> and use code:
>
> 80004685
The special offer code you entered may have been entered incorrectly or has already been used. Please try again. If you're using a gift subscription, your code may not be currently activated on our site.

just enter it again and it'll work

80004745 is the current code, it does not matter how many times you will enter old code 80004685 - it wont work.

NetFlix always pulls this stuff. It seems like a 1 month free trial and no one can seem to get anything but the standard 2 weeks.

The new code that's listed now worked like a charm, ty

YeaBabyYea said: The new code that's listed now worked like a charm, ty
Worked for me too. Finally a working 1 month free trial on NetFlix. Thanks!

This are the requirement for $18 Cash Back:
NetFlix - $18.00 Cash Back
Must be a first-time NetFlix subscriber to earn Cash Back. Not valid on renewals, re-activations, or subscribers who have previously purchased accounts.
Cash Back will be made available after first paid month.
Gift certificates are excluded.

SO it means when the 1month trial is over, we have to pay for the second month in order to receive $18?

so that's 2 months free!!!

AZNANT said: This are the requirement for $18 Cash Back:
NetFlix - $18.00 Cash Back
Must be a first-time NetFlix subscriber to earn Cash Back. Not valid on renewals, re-activations, or subscribers who have previously purchased accounts.
Cash Back will be made available after first paid month.
Gift certificates are excluded.

SO it means when the 1month trial is over, we have to pay for the second month in order to receive $18?

I posted about this waaay back in the day and some mod clarified my question. If you are going to use a coupon with the FatCash for NetFlix, it wont come through obviously. You have to sign up again after your first month free trial...sign up for the second time with FatCash and pay for it, then you'll get your money back.

During subscription process (for code 80004745):

This special offer entitles you to receive NetFlix free of charge for 1 month.

If you would like to cancel the service at any time during your free membership, just go to Your Account and click Cancel Your Rental Membership. You must return all DVD rentals within 14 days of cancellation. Any unreturned rentals will be subject to standard NetFlix restocking fees.

And then at the very end:

Thanks for joining NetFlix!

You can make changes to any account or personal information by going to the Your Account page.

You have received a 1 month FREE trial. After your free trial ends, you will be automatically charged, for as long as you choose to remain a member, at the 3 at-a-time (Unlimited) plan rate (currently, $17.99 plus tax) Please see Terms of Use for membership details.

And finally, in the membership details:

Your next period begins on 02/24/2007.

I've saved all these webpages in pdf in case NetFlix decides to backtrack later claiming a 2-week trial. Thanks OP, green for you.

Thanks op worked for me!

It was all going fine (showing 30 day trial) until the last page where it shows.....You have now started a 2 week FREE trial. Cancel anytime before 02/06/2007 and you will not be charged. After your free trial ends on 02/06/2007, you will be automatically charged, for as long as you choose to remain a member, at the 3 at-a-time (Unlimited) plan rate (currently, $17.99 plus any applicable tax). Please see Terms of Use for membership details.

hvedar said: During subscription process (for code 80004745):

I've saved all these webpages in pdf in case NetFlix decides to backtrack later claiming a 2-week trial. Thanks OP, green for you.
It worked for me.

Thanks, OP!

Wish this was posted BEFORE I started my free trial a couple weeks ago...

Good deal for people who want to try NetFlix!

Great.. I wonder if i still can do this.

I just called NetFlix Customer Service. The 80004745 code is for 2 weeks trial only. She said the 1 month, 30 trial code should be started with N (for NetFlix). Anyone has it would be appreciated.

Thank You.

If you would like to cancel the service at any time during your free membership, just go to Your Account and click Cancel Your Rental Membership. You must return all DVD rentals within 14 days of cancellation. Any unreturned rentals will be subject to standard NetFlix restocking fees.

You can make changes to any account or personal information by going to the Your Account page.

You have received a 1 month FREE trial. After your free trial ends, you will be automatically charged, for as long as you choose to remain a member, at the 3 at-a-time (Unlimited) plan rate (currently, $17.99 plus tax) Please see Terms of Use for membership details.

Good thinking! You could also upload the screensaves to http://www.rapidshare.com/ so everyone could use have it. Just in case.

I'm new to NetF1ix. I have a question. For this 30-day trial period, how many DVDs you can have at a time, and how many DVDs you can rent? In other words, what plan do they give you for this trial period?

TedTed said: I'm new to NetF1ix. I have a question. For this 30-day trial period, how many DVDs you can have at a time, and how many DVDs you can rent? In other words, what plan do they give you for this trial period?

3 DVDs at a time, unlimited rent.

harry411 said: TedTed said: I'm new to NetF1ix. I have a question. For this 30-day trial period, how many DVDs you can have at a time, and how many DVDs you can rent? In other words, what plan do they give you for this trial period?

3 DVDs at a time, unlimited rent.

Thanks for the answer. One more question. The $18 Fatca$h will be made available after first paid month. I plan to only pay for 1 additional month after the 30-day free trial and then cancel the subscription. Since I terminate the service right at the end of the paid month, will I get the $18 Fatca$h? Any idea?

Just signed up with 80004745.

My next billing date is 2/24/07. So I got the one month.

3 at one time, unlimited rental.

great, the code works. thanks

The original code posted worked like a charm!

Thanks OP!

Will this code work with re-activations?

Are there THAT MANY new customers here on FW to NetFlix?? The 2nd time I tried to get a 30day trial (after 6 months of having cancelled) it went thru as "free" then within a few days they said I was an old member and charged me for the full month...

So...what's the key? A diff CC?? (wishing for the times I was moving from apt to apt....ugh)

I've been using NetFlix for about a month now and about every third disc is unplayable due to scratches.

in for the free trial, figure its worth it since I am way behind on movies

code worked fine for me... thanks OP... been waiting for a 1 month offer from NetFlix...

Thanks OP...code worked for me as a first time user.

Thanks OP, signed up for the free trial.

Green for you

Skipping 34 Messages...
PalluX said: use code 80004745

thanks op, worked.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.