• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Nice set of 4 Bed Risers (you put these under the legs of your bed to elevate it so you can store more stuff under it)

B&M Storewide, maybe online as well, SKU 571-385 now $4.99 at The Home Depot.

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.

Finally, a place to store all the crap I bought from Buy.com during the $20 off $50 GCO days...

Cool - never heard of such a thing. Another way to not have to throw stuff out.

be careful when you get wild on the bed they can cause unnecessary stress on the frame. i've busted 3-4 quality frames before i found a super-strength frame. chief boot knocka'

Thanks OP. How are these used for beds with coasters/wheels ?

rigor said: [Q]be careful when you get wild on the bed they can cause unnecessary stress on the frame. i've busted 3-4 quality frames before i found a super-strength frame. chief boot knocka'

Thats your mistake. You should only do that in the kitchen.

Sleeping said: [Q]rigor said: [Q]be careful when you get wild on the bed they can cause unnecessary stress on the frame. i've busted 3-4 quality frames before i found a super-strength frame. chief boot knocka'

Thats your mistake. You should only do that in the kitchen.

I agree.

invisible said: [Q]Thanks OP. How are these used for beds with coasters/wheels ?

They look just like those gliders that you put under heavy furniture. You would need to remove the wheels before putting these underneath.

rigor said: [Q]be careful when you get wild on the bed they can cause unnecessary stress on the frame. i've busted 3-4 quality frames before i found a super-strength frame. chief boot knocka'

Hell, we broke the risers! ...and we we're even on the bed!

We've gone through a number of these... I suggest getting rubber feet to put under the bed or the moving-men style coasters to help distribute weight and reinforce the thin plastic of the risers.

These are good too if your dog has got too fat to get under the bed- it gives him a few more inches of wiggle room. Just make sure to take the wheels off, the legs go down into the indentation at the top of the riser so the bed can't fall off and squash the dog.

These things are pretty crappy. I ended up returning them.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014