KFC Tuesday $1.99 Special

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
heard it on the radio in New York yesterday and since it was Tuesday, wanted to check it out.

There was a big sign in the window...Tuesday Special for $1.99...so it was confirmed and the line was long as can be.

You get thigh and drumstick, a regular side and a biscuit for $1.99...you can add a drink for $1 more.

Happy eatins'!!! =D

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Got the deal tonight in San Diego. They had a sign outside advertising the deal even!

ucsdgaspasser (May. 08, 2007 @ 11:03p) |

v6killa (May. 08, 2007 @ 11:10p) |

oops. I'll let you know if I get sick.

ucsdgaspasser (May. 08, 2007 @ 11:18p) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks for posting this...................on Wednesday.

Any idea if it's nationwide? Is this a regular thing, or was it just yesterday?

It is valid in Orange County, Southern California.

it's probably nationwide, at participating stores... blah blah...

I ordered two of the Tuesday special for lunch yesterday in San Diego. It has actually been around for quite a while now.

SecondGunman said: Thanks for posting this...................on Wednesday.

Didn't want all the ebayers to jump in on it I guess. *shrugs*

in columbus Ohio the $1.99 Tuesday special is country fried steak meal. Comes with 2 sides too.

Wednesday $1.99 special is the two piece chicken meal as 'lukelee' described.

They also have 9 leg/thigh for $6.99 everyday of the week for a limited time...

Anyone know if they have the specials in the Detroit,Mi area

This is last year info. They started this promotion way before Nancy Pelosi can speak.

Frankly I enjoy the Colonel's juicy thighs.

lukelee8 said: heard it on the radio in New York yesterday and since it was Tuesday, wanted to check it out.

There was a big sign in the window...Tuesday Special for $1.99...so it was confirmed and the line was long as can be.

You get thigh and drumstick, a regular side and a biscuit for $1.99...you can add a drink for $1 more.

Happy eatins'!!! =D

chaz65 said: Anyone know if they have the specials in the Detroit,Mi area

It may be easier if you call the local store and ask them (preferably during non-peak hours).

Super size me

MajorDarkside said: SecondGunman said: Thanks for posting this...................on Wednesday.

In oklahoma, Mondays are $1.99 Chicken Friend Steak dinner. Don't know about a 2-piece meal.

In Frisco, TX

Wednesday - 1.99 - Country Fried Steak with 2 Sides and Biscuit.

Great deal.

No Tuesday Special for $1.99, nor Wednesday, or any day, for that matter in Lewiston, Maine (or Brunswick). Thanks anyways, OP. Guess I'll have to move?

I didn't know Ms. Pelosi was in the army.

m123456890 said: This is last year info. They started this promotion way before Nancy Pelosi can speak.

Q]

</blockquote></blockquote>

this is definitely a new promo to promote the TRANSFAT FREE oil they are now using to fry their finger lickin' good chicken. Tastes just like transfatty chicken.

m123456890 said: This is last year info. They started this promotion way before Nancy Pelosi can speak.

lukelee8 said: heard it on the radio in New York yesterday and since it was Tuesday, wanted to check it out.

Happy eatins'!!! =D

lukelee8 said: this is definitely a new promo to promote the TRANSFAT FREE oil they are now using to fry their finger lickin' good chicken. Tastes just like transfatty chicken.

Seroiusly, give a shout when there new idea is KFC "Now serving real chicken."

Then again $1.99... mmmm chicken.</blockquote>

Oh Man, There was going on for months & months... lol...

In San Jose, CA and probably San Francisco bay area, Tueaday special is 2 piece with side and corn for $2.99, and Wednesday is chicken steak meal for $2.99. Hopefully, I will see $1.99 soon here!

MajorDarkside said: SecondGunman said: Thanks for posting this...................on Wednesday.

I can see the eBay listing "This auction is not for the actual chicken it is for the information on how you can get it for under $2.00 at hundreds of restaurants nationwide every week."

Thanks from Huntington Beach, the Rubios tuesday fish tacos are starting to get a little old after 4 weeks straight.

jammin said: It is valid in Orange County, Southern California.

m123456890 said:

Please keep your personal life out of this.

Perknose said: m123456890 said:

Hahaha, I love the good laugh

Perknose said: m123456890 said:

HAhaha! Good laugh thanks.

bm22 said: Thanks from Huntington Beach, the Rubios tuesday fish tacos are starting to get a little old after 4 weeks straight.

jammin said: It is valid in Orange County, Southern California.

Valid at the one across from UCI?

thanks

Rats, here in Fort Collins, CO. both specials are still $2.99. ---the bottomfeeder

bay area, east bay, seen many 1.99 commercials a couple of months ago, never took advantage of it, although I don't really know if eating this is really taking "advantage" Anyway, yum fried chicken, I prefer churchs, I ain't buying chicken unless the clerks at the shop are behind bullet proof separators...

This special has been going on for months in the San Diego area ($1.99). They also have a 5-piece (legs & thighs), 2-side + biscuit meal on special everyday for $5.99. Not a bad deal if you miss out on Tuesday and want to split it into 2 meals.

I bought this yesterday (as I do every tuesday), and it was still $2.99. This is in Sacramento.

This $1.99 2 pcs. special has been going on for few months. Some KFC local stores do not participate in this promotion even in the same area! Just like Mcdonnal.

For my area, you can get coupons from the KFC website that allows you to get the $1.99 2 piece deal any day of the week.

MOZZY said: chaz65 said: Anyone know if they have the specials in the Detroit,Mi area

It may be easier if you call the local store and ask them (preferably during non-peak hours).

DO NOT CALL!!!
DO NOT PLACE MORE THAN 2 ORDERS.
DO NOT RUIN IT FOR EVERYONE.

Thanks a lot...I don't think I can eat another thigh ever again...wonder if I'll get charged extra for 2 drumsticks??!!

squiggledot said: Perknose said: m123456890 said:

HAhaha! Good laugh thanks.

gachen said: In San Jose, CA and probably San Francisco bay area, Tueaday special is 2 piece with side and corn for $2.99, and Wednesday is chicken steak meal for $2.99. Hopefully, I will see $1.99 soon here!

I really liked the steak meal but it's been discontinued at all of the KFCs around here that I frequent [SF CA] because they say no one was ordering it. I looked forward to Wednesdays.

Are there any KFCs in SF that still serve the chicken fried steak meal?

I did not know this was a good deal. The sign was on my KFC store for the last several days...need to check out today on the way home today... no diner cooking needed. Thanks.

rainmanloveshismomma said: MOZZY said: chaz65 said: Anyone know if they have the specials in the Detroit,Mi area

DO NOT CALL!!!
DO NOT PLACE MORE THAN 2 ORDERS.
DO NOT RUIN IT FOR EVERYONE.

i hope u're joking. it's fine to call and order a bunch. this is often advertised on the windows of participating KFC's in VA

sgrizzle said: In oklahoma, Mondays are $1.99 Chicken Friend Steak dinner. Don't know about a 2-piece meal.

I don't think I could eat a friend...

EDIT: For $1.99 I'm in.

I've been ordering the Tuesday special for the past few months here in So.California. In fact, I tried to order the Tuesday special last Saturday and they wouldn't let me!

Anyways, the Popeye's in Palmdale, CA also has a Tuesday special consisting of a drum and thigh for 89 cents! Haven't seen this at other Popeyes.

Skipping 29 Messages...
v6killa said: Officials place hold on 20 million chickens because of tainted feed

oops. I'll let you know if I get sick.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014